36 Hours- IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kayne didn't even realize he was slightly late. Why would he? Time was something only idiots worried about, or at least in Kayne's opinion. Only his own life mattered to Kayne, so other people's expectations were insignificant. However while Kayne's timing was substandard, his ride certainly made up for it. Rolling up slowly to the destination, Kayne looked out of the Maserati's blacked out windows. Not a bad place, really. With the car coming to a halt, Kaybe grabbed his backpack, something of a hefty weight. In it he'd managed to squeeze in his laptop, a foot-pump charger, ear phones, a gps tracking system, thermal goggles, a BRCK, a multi-tool, a small pistol with a small amount of ammunition, and some spare batteries. Oh, and a change of clothes, a little water canteen, plus a bottle of hand sanitizer. Kayne should have been worried about the strained seams of the bag, or the fact its weight was a nuisance, yet he ignored those factors, simply carrying the back out of the car.

Shortly Kayne arrived in the dorm corridor. Lingering around were a few other participants, who were of no concern to Kayne. Soon Kayne arrived outside of his room, with the door already ajar. Prepared for someone to be inside, Kayne was very mildly surprised when he was greeted only by another rucksack. Obviously it's owner had gone for a walk. Grateful for the peace, Kayne set his bag down on the bed, and sat next to it. He considered unpacking, although revealing the contents of his bag to his room mate didn't seem wise at this stage. Thus Kayne sat there, waiting. For what, is unknown.

Sky decided that she should probably head back to her room. Who knows, maybe her roommate was there! She noticed a few new people slip into their own rooms and then she noticed her own door was now open. "Oh.." she muttered to herself. Not wanting to intrude on anything private, unsure what her roommate would be doing, she knocked on the frame of the door, glancing up the hallway as she heard a door shut. At the very end of the hall was a large door with a bright red sign. 'Off Limits' it read. That's were she heard the door close. "Hmm.." she mumbled to herself, watching the door as she waited for her roommate to respond.

Talia stood from the hard bed when the girl she assumed to be her roommate walked in carrying a bag. She was dressed in her school uniform, and had short brown hair. Other than that, she looked pretty normal, but what struck Talka was the girl's age. She looked to be still only 16 or 17, and when compared to the ages of some of her competitors, especially that one older looking man, she worried the girl wouldn't make it past the first few hours. But maybe this was her ploy, and the innocence and youth was just a way to deceive her conpetitors. But who knows?

The girl walked over nervously and asked if she was her roomie. Talia have her a half smile and nodded. "That's me. I'm Talia, and you are...?" She trailed off, waiting for an answer.

"I'm Talia, and you are...?"

Evelyn looked up to see her roommate, Talia, greet her. "Oh! Sorry for stepping out back there. I was distracted by the shouting going on. I'm Evelyn." She seems nice, so rooming with her shouldn't be a problem. Maybe they can team up together when the test starts, hopefully. She held out her hand to Talia. "Nice to meet you."

Sky paused before walking in. She stopped just inside the door. "Uhh...h-hi." She said quietly. A guy. She was roomed...with a guy. Was this a mistake or something?! She sat down on her bed, scooting back to lean against the wall. "I'm Sky..." She said, smiling weakly.

Status
Not open for further replies.