32 Songs in 8 Minutes

S

Stacisaur

Original poster

I found this video, and found it awesome. :D
I think this kid did a very very good job. ^^ He had to think and plan out which songs would transition well, I mean, that's kind of difficult since there are SO many songs in the world. o wo
So..
I wanted to share it. :D You probably saw it, since it's two years old.
But if not, enjoy. c:
<3

And comment on it perhaps! ^^
Would you ever try to do this? On what instrument? :D
etc. etc.~
enjoy.

Did you know?
He's Swedish :D

And to answer your question, I would do it with help of a piano (or a keyboard if I had to do it in my house because I don't have a piano) And yes I could think of doing it. I'm a former music student, if I wouldn't want to then I would be a shame for my school former school x3 But, I am too lazy to transpose chords so I will probably not do something like this x3 Not with as many songs as he did at least. I would probably stop after eight songs and take longer parts from every songs, mostly so I don't have to transpose so damn much x3 hahah

This was very awesome.

Could I do it? Nah, you talented hacks can play your music :P. I used to do cello, but I never really stuck to it.

I would do it Acapella because the only instruments I've ever known how to play are the piano and a trombone. I no longer have a piano. You won't catch me with a trombone anymore. >.>

...Go music kid! :D

Well, that was awesome, but I could not possibly replicate it. If I had to choose an instrument, though, it would be definitely the Pipe Organ, and I would combine all the masterpieces of the baroque composers.

Dude has got that RAW TALENT.