31 things Americans [and basically everyone else] should know about Canadians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visiting Canada introduced me to gravy on fries. Still not sure how I feel about that because on one hand, delicious. On the other, I risk Canada-induced cardiac arrest.

If Budweiser is the King of Beers, it is the Robert Baratheon, a gluttonous monarch that has left behind a legacy of crippling mediocrity whose death exposed the paper thin stability that was holding everything together.
And COORS is Jeffrey, disgustingly shitty and poorly made, but forced upon the masses.

Reactions: Dervish
Visiting Canada introduced me to gravy on fries. Still not sure how I feel about that because on one hand, delicious. On the other, I risk Canada-induced cardiac arrest.

Poutine will only improve your health. Any fears of gaining weight or cardiovascular disorders are unfounded and is fear mongering against a proud and noble dish by those who don't know better.

Source: I am Canadian. You need nothing else.

Poutine will only improve your health. Any fears of gaining weight or cardiovascular disorders are unfounded and is fear mongering against a proud and noble dish by those who don't know better.

Source: I am Canadian. You need nothing else.
Breakfeast: Pancakes with Maple Syrup.
Lunch: Poutine.
Mid day snack: Montreal Bagel
Dinner: Kraft Dinner
Dessert: Nanaiomo bar

Happy cardiac arrest everybody!

Breakfeast: Pancakes with Maple Syrup.
Lunch: Poutine.
Mid day snack: Montreal Bagel
Dinner: Kraft Dinner
Dessert: Nanaiomo bar

Happy cardiac arrest everybody!

**Godly lumberjack phsique

I take a variant of the Canadian Diet, one with extra Poutine.

Status
Not open for further replies.