:3 Hellooooo

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aphrodite walking, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Clare:

I pretend to be thinking it over then grin at him "Then of course I'd love to." I say with a smile

2. Bram

I kiss her back happily and I shush Mari absentmindedly as she mumbled about how happy she is. I notice the door open and Jack walks through. His eyebrow raises and he announces lightly

"I'm going to take a nap. Don't make too much noise."

3. Welcome to the forum, I'm one of the admins. If you have any comments or concerns ask TK feel free to send me a PM.

Now tell us a little more about yourself.

What sorts of plots do you like roleplaying?

4. Clare:
    I giggle and play with his hair, "Well I-I wasn't w-what d-did you think I was saying?"

5. Clare:
    I smile as I pull away then turn to the movie

6. Bram

"I don't either." I say calmly although every part of me feels like it is on fire. I hear Mari from under her pillow

"Sha la la don't be shy you gotta..." I roll my eyes and press the pillow on her face. She scrambles and pretends to go limp before rolling back.

7. Clare:

I giggle and look at him "Mari, what should we do?"

8. Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm not crazy...just mentally challenged...T_T

9. Watch out for the asylum, said mentally challenged people squat there.

10. Welcome, and please mind the gap!

11. Welcome to the site.

12. Welcome to the site! I'm TK, and I'm going to be attached to your ankle for the next few days, ALRIGHT?!

I knew you'd love it..... a-all... n-new people love it...... I-it's the.... the best....

Anyways, in all seriousness, if you have any trouble at all with anything, please do contact me, and I'll help you. You can contact me at MSN: Demonickitsune@hotmail.com OR you can skype me at juliajrudes

I do hope you enjoy the site!

13. Bram

I grin as I hear barking and Mari looks excited

"Oh more family members!"

14. Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you.

*Walks off into the new Iwaku shadows*