1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

INTEREST CHECK 3.5 DnD game

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alarice, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Lately I've been playing and enjoying DnD on the forums and recently came across a couple of settings I think would be great: Frostfell and Stormwrack. A third consideration is Rokugan. I'd like to give DMing a try but I'm torn between a freeform style and the dice style complete with stats and the like. Would anyone also be interested in playing? And would you rather it be a freeform game or stats?

2. You know I'm up for it. I'll read frostfell and prolly talk to you about it over ims.

3. A thousand times yes for me! Freeform, D&D - I don't really mind. Rokugan is the best, and the other two settings are amazing!

I would love getting more D&D Dm's on here, though. Being one of the few people running dice games on here is a daunting task.