2x2 Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadez

Original poster
Okay, I'm fairly new to this site, so I'm still figuring out how to do everything, but I would like to start a 2x2 so each one of us would have a female and male character that way it's even between the two and we aren't fighting over couplings or anything like that.
I'd prefer some minor romance at least. I'm sure most of you know how that goes.
Plot-wise I'm pretty flexible and always looking to try new things, so if anyone is interested, hit me up. I'm pretty detailed with my characters, but their personalities totally depend on my mood. My post lengths kind of vary on how into the story I am, but are generally a decent size. One-liners are almost never a problem with me.

HUGE love of super-powers/supernatural type story lines. Huge fantasy and vampire/werewolf/etc. fan.
Basic free for all, I guess. So anyone interested, hit me up. :)

I want to play! Just not sure what...

I'm always up for supernatural stuff, so would you like to go from there?

I'm game! All my characters I play are supernatural/fantasy :3 I think we can have an awesome roleplay. Just tell me your ideas! Or just go ahead and post something, I'll reply! :3

Are you accepting more than one partner? 'Cause I'd love to jump in with you too! I love supernatural stories and fantasy in general, so I'm sure we can find something interesting for us to do~

Status
Not open for further replies.