2spooky4me-ers UNITE! What goes bump in the night?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Primogen, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Hey there, everyone!

So if you're like me, you had your fair share of sleepless nights, from something as inevitable as cramming tests and working late to something silly like chatting about a roleplay you just can't get out of your head or even by failing to see time pass as you get sucked in you favorite book/movie marathon/netflix spree/video game/whatevs. As a member of us shameful night owls, there have to be some silly things that made you huddle just a bit more into the nearest blankets, and I want to hear all about it!

I'll start with mine; Recent memories of a specific Creepypasta mingled with headphones, late night and nearly whispering yet unfindable ads on another tab of the browser do not make for a truly calm Prim! :c
  2. Apparently people are taping my neighbour's door shut as a prank. I had no idea what the sound was, though, so I just had to check it out.

Or that may be study-evasive behaviour... Yeah that's prolly it.
  3. Some mysteries are better left unsolved, yeah? >__<
  4. One night there was a repeated sound of something shuffling through the leaves outside my window. Turns out it was a black bear skulking around our garbage bins.
  5. I'm kinda like Markiplier in that I really don't mannequins ...or any inanimate object with a human-like figure, really.
  6. I somehow had two porcelain dolls and one pierrot puppet that was facing my bed for the former and hanging over it for the latter when I was a small child... never again... *shudders*
  7. Yeeeeeah no, stuff like that is the reason why I had so many nightmares as a kid.
  8. I have 4 huge stuffed animals on my bed, all staring at me. That's pretty creepy, now that I think about it.
  9. When the wind is just right on a dark night, it sounds like its saying my name. My hubby gets extra cuddles those nights.
  10. Make sure they're not actually that black bear's cubs, dude! o.o
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Well, now I know what will have happened when I hear a scream in the middle of the night.
  12. Let's see... Two dogs, a rabbit, and a panda.

I always knew that panda was suspicious.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Oh jeez, that's the worst sound to wake up to. Do that happen often?
  15. Nah. Most of the time it's drunk people and polonaises in the hallway around 4am. I had worse, it's usually 15 minutes tops before they all vanish into their rooms, and only on Thursdays that I mind.
  16. At least that's that.
  17. Well that and the bottle of rum they got me as an apology for some midnight shenanigans. I'm not sure which I appreciate more, the gesture or the irony.

EDIT: Come to think of it's neither, it's the free alcohol... >.>
  18. What? Just cause you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't hear you breathing.

But seriously, whenever one of my pet's makes a noise at night, semi-loud, or even the TV making its temperature change popping noise and my eyes are shut, my vision fills with really bright static. You know the stuff, like on a channel you don't get. Black and white snow with sharp lines through it.
  19. Argh, I hate spiders! But really? That sounds awful, do you get the strange static noise to go with it? It's what I hate most about these things...
  20. Nah, usually just the flash of whatever, then I open my eyes and its a dark room.

Let's not forget that feeling of you think you're walking and miss that lest step while in bed.