⌠2nd Xplorer⌡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathalia and Ron look around for the "explosion", Rina starts laughing.

"N-no! Nothing exploded!" Aivery said, raising his voice with a red face. "It was done by the book, as one should always do it!"

Looking down at his robe, he noticed there was some cream on it. "T-that's just a little spill! Even the best can make mistakes! And... and..."

Did they doubt his cooking abilities? Did they figure out what he said was a lie by the fact he spilled food on himself? Well, after they had some of his "whatever-the-lady-called-it"s, they would surely change their tone.

"J-just shut up and take the food!" He squawked.

Rina comes with a big smile, patting Aivery in the back. "Haha! Come, we need to clean your pretty robe or your goddess will be angry!" She then proceeds to drag Aivery to the bathroom...

Lento still had a dubious expression on his face, but he had probably eaten worse than whatever a bird priest could cook up. Taking one of the pastries from the plate, the archer took a bite, and was surprised that it didn't taste awful. Of course, he couldn't exactly layer any praise onto Aivery for not poisoning them all as well, as Rina had taken that chance to drag Aivery into the bathroom for some platonic bathing. Guess all's well that ends well.

"Right," he said to Nathalia, "You're joining up with us, right? Wouldn't happen to be able to do any fighting, would you?"

Holding the plate against her chest, Nathalia jumped when Lento talked to her. "A-ah, no... I-I'm too weak... But I can carry luggage, cook basic things, appraise items, clean... and other things..." She blushes in the last part.

Other things, huh? Since when were slavers and slave owners synonymous with pedophilia? Well, whatever. He'd been to some towns that had parents who married off their daughters when they were eight, so it's nothing TOO terrible. Appraisal though...why did she learn that? Welp, it makes her slightly more useful, at least. He smiled, and then promptly got off the bed, stretching out. His neck cricked and his arms popped as he loosened them up, before he said, "Guess you'll be even farther at the back than me and Aivery, eh?"

Well the robe did need cleaning, so Aivery was not one to reject an offer to clean it. "I guess you can help clean it." He flatly stated while being pulled by Rina. He doesn't know what might of happened to spur her desire to clean, but he is always eager for more people to love the feeling of cleaning.

In the restroom, Aivery took a better look at the robe. "Hmm... I guess I'm going to have to take it-" He stopped himself mid sentence, he couldn't do that. Even if it would be the easiest way, Rina was there after all, so he was going to have to find a way to clean it without taking off the robe. "We can just throw some bath water on it for now, I'll clean it more thoroughly later."

"I was preparing a bath for me before we hit the road, but let's do this!" With two fast moves, Rina grappled Aivery and threw him in the water, struggling to remove his robe and do bath things to Aivery's young skin.

Ron shrugs, and Nathalia puts the plate in the table. "The master said I could learn anything..."

"Ah, take a bath?" Aivery helped her remove his robe. "If that's all you wanted to do, you could have just asked me!"

Aivery saw nothing wrong with taking a bath with another person. He had done this with the priests and nuns as well back in his temple. It was more economical this way as well, you clean more with less water. That means more water that can be used to clean things!

"So, shall I clean you first? Or is that something you wish to do on your own?" He asked. For one reason or another, many nuns cleaned him but refused the opposite. Maybe it was because he was at the time still a fledgling priest not yet one with Miyudane.

"No, don't bother! Here, let me show something nice..."

/ss/ ensues. Tags: femdom, blowjob, masturbation.

(Aivery receives Corruption +1)

A few hours later, the group is right before the sewer lid from yesterday, now burst-open. The street is deserted and the smell that comes from the sewer is enlivened by cloth masks given by that alchemist, Von Ricas.

"Ok, who go first?" Ron looks to everyone, waiting for a brave volunteer.

Lento wasn't sure whether he should even trust a mask made by an alchemist that almost killed him, but, nevertheless, it smelled like it was working. Though the sewer stunk so much that he could literally see green, noxious vapours coming out of the hole in the ground, it wasn't all that bad with the mask on. Did a proper job of filtration, if nothing else. Peering into the pit, Lento shrugged as Ron asked for volunteers.

"I'll go in," he said, readying an arrow. Without another word, the archer strode to the edge of the hole, closed his eyes, listened for any sign of an insect skittering about, and then dropped in, ready to shoot down the first thing that jumped at him.

Ohhh... so dirty. I'm going to need five more baths when we return. Five baths without Rina I might add, for some reason I don't feel all that clean after that.

At least with the masks it didn't smell as bad as it looked. Aivery thought it was rather nice of the bad man to give them masks. Maybe he learned the error of his ways. That, or figured he could help us get inside only to die to the insects in there.

With Lento taking point by jumping into the sewers first, Aivery creeped over and stuck his head in the hole.

"Hey, you see anything in there?" He loudly asked, echoing a bit throughout the sewers.

Years ago those bricks could be called gray, but now a greenish hue covered everything. Light was being produced by little baloons, floating in the area and flying here and there. Everything was silent, maybe too silent.

Rina is the next, jumping straight down and doing an open arms pose and saying "Hey!" with an russian accent. Ron was waiting for whoever more to come down and protect the rear.

It was like jumping into a different world. The walls looked like they were covered in moss, but Lento didn't want to touch anything to see if it actually WAS moss or not. There were those odd balloons as well, providing a sickly sort of illumination. But where were the insect-bacteria things? Lento was suspicious of the silence, and he scanned the area further.

"Nothing notable," he replied to Aivery, "Just a bunch of light-balloons."

Of course, those balls of light were unnatural the first place, so that WAS something notable, huh?

"Alright then, here I come!"

With the coast presumably clear, Aivery jumped into the sewers. The first thing to register in his mind were the disgustingly dirty walls covered in greenish filth. His first reaction to them was to bring his wings closer to his body so they didn't get dirty. He would have definitely started to clean the walls this instant if he weren't on an important job.

"This is horrible. I mean sure, I was expecting it to be a little dirty, it being the sewers and all. But this-"

He then noticed the balloon lights floating around.

"Heh, these balloons are cute. I wonder why a bunch of insect look-a-like things would place them all around."

Out of curiosity, he tried to grab one of them.

Reaching one of those was easy, the real problem was when two elipisal curves formed inside it, opening and showing a red glowing orb inside it; it was an eye.

The place was already spooky enough with all the disgusting scents and the uncanny balloons, already setting his nerves on edge. When Lento saw that one of those balloon-lights were actually some sort of monster, he jumped, cursed, before instinctively aiming and shooting his loaded arrow at the weird monster.

"Aivery, get out of the way!"

Upon seeing an eye form from inside the previously cute balloon, there was only one thing for Aivery to do.

"Waaah!" He screamed as threw the balloon up in the air away from him. He stumbled backwards and landed onto the dirty floor on his butt.

"It looked at me, it looked at me!"

As the arrow hit the baloon-eye, a loud POP sound echoes through the tunnels. All the baloons nearby stop floating or flying for a second and them flee, pushing itselves through cracks and small holes. Multiple familiar sounds are heard, as Ron and Nathalia finally get down to the sewers.

"They flunked, big boss." Rina holds her greatsword with one hand, as the area is too small for effectivelly using them. "I'll lit a torch..." Nathalia uses somekind of rustic lamp the lighten up the way, shadows ahead coming near the group... insect-like shadows.

Seeing the insect shadows reminded Aivery of his first encounter with them. More precisely, the part where they attacked his clothes. Instantly, his face reddened and he took out his holy book. They weren't going to get the best of him this time!

"Perverted insects, just die!" He yelled out, preparing to cast one of his spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.