2nd Gen. TeenTitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second Marissa heard terra nova being the nurse she hissed."You already have my physical but no way will you take blood from me without catching me!" She snorts.

Marissa stuck her tongue out."Then we won't have any place to live, plus speed of light! Hello!" She reminded leaning forward with arms up in the air before looking around.

Olivia stood and stared at the two's exchanged, rather amused. "Hello, I'm Olivia. I know I'm a little late. Is something going on?" She looked between the two. "A test of some sorts?" Mumu floated just over the top of her head.

She stared at her for a while. "You are the nurse of the tower?" she said looking at Terra. She quickly looked at Marissa and then back at Terra. "Oh where are my manners." she said looking a little down part of her hair covered the right side of her face. "My name is Melody." She said with a gently nod of her head.

"OLIVIAA!" She dramatically yelled clinging to her."They're gonna take my blood! But I fear needles like my dad!" Adds Marissa. If they dare just call out her father, currently the flash, Bart Allen, Marissa will daringly try and outrun him better yet hide quicker then him.. Even though it'll be useless.

Olivia was once again shocked by Marissa's speed and sudden grabbing. "U-uh, but they have to don't they? What if something happens to you?" She stared, wide eyed, back at the other girl. "It's scary but you can overcome it just this one time, right? You probably won't even remember it, you can move on so fast." Yes, she just attempted to somewhat use her speed against her.

The blonde haired girl immediately shook her head in silence. She looked back at terra nova and winced before whimpering and stayed behind Olicia quivering in fear."I'll by instinct move away!" She responded.

Melody just stared at Marrissa. "It will be okay trust me i use to have to get my blood drawn all the time." She said looking at her arm her heart beat started to race. "Also if you move away we can just hold your arm in place their is no need to be afraid." She had a soft smile on her face as she looked at the others.

Elmira hears Olivia and Melody talking to Marissa trying to comfort her in terms of having Marissa getting her blood drawn. She hears how scared Marissa is and hears that it's obvious Marissa isn't being eased that quickly by Olivia or Melody. But she knows that Jasmine needs to finish Marissa's physical in order to declare Marissa with a clear bill of health. She looks to Grayson again.

Marissa shook her head."Speed of light!" She reminded and looked at every one of them in surprise."I believe the cliche is.. Come and get it!" She yelled before running out titan towers and going outside. She had a feeling damage would be made of inside and she didn't look back at all. Thanks to her father Bart, who was once 'impulse', the fear of needles got to her and she instead ran around outside the titans tower, trying to get out of the island it was on.

Elmira watches from the window as Marissa dashes around and around the tower trying to get off the island. After a few minutes of watching her Elmira sits down. She looks up at a large sized picture of her mom and dad with their friends and also teammates standing with them hanging up on the wall.

She looked at Elmira. "Excuse me umm shouldn't we do something to stop her?" She looked up at the picture that Elmira was looking at. "How pretty i wonder who these people are?" she thought to herself. "Do you have any idea why she is so afraid?" She asked her tilting her head.

Elmira looks at Melody and says "I don't know why she's scared as much as she is. Perhaps something happened in Marissa's past involving needles that traumatized her. As for stopping her, well.." Elmira looks out the window again and says "She ran outside the tower earlier as well before you and Olivia arrived. She ran around the tower as she's doing now and then after doing that a few times she ran back into the tower on one of the lower floors. Best thing I know to do in order to stop her would be to probably go outside and surround the area around the tower to where she would have nowhere to go or to escape to, and then when she gets back inside, put someone stationed at each floor that can catch her as well as a person guarding the door that goes to the outside. As for getting Marissa to get her blood drawn, we will need to know the source of her fear before we will be able to do anything I think."

"Okay could Terra maybe talk to her i mean she is a doctor. Does she know anything about Psychology? Maybe she can talk to her and find out why she is afraid and then she can reassure her. Also we could get someone she knows to help her get over the fear long enough for Terra to take a blood sample." She quick put her hand over her mouth "I'm sorry i'm rambling!" she said putting her head down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia stared after Merissa, still a little confused by the encounter. "Um, perhaps we could give her more time to muster up her courage," she said. "For now, I would be okay with you taking my blood sample." She approached Terra with Mumu floating lazily beside her. "Will Mumu need a check up too?"

"no im not good at psycology, but i do know that the more she runs around the tower. shell be too exhausted too fight back."

"Do you know how long we have to wait until she is exhausted?" she said tilting her head a Terra.

Soon another red came running at Marissa. Marissa flinched for a second before appearing back at Titan towers."What the?!--" she looked around on the couch and tried making a run for it but was placed back on the couch in the living room."HEY?!" She yelled soon her father appeared. Bart Allen the second, grandson of the now deceased barry Allen and the cousin of wally west whom was sucked into the speed force. The only speedster and flash.

"Sit Marissa!" He sternly said arms crossed and standing Infront of her. Marissa covered her face looking away, off to the side and slouched."Dad.. Seriously? What part of secret don't you get in this whole hero thing?" She mumbles annoyed. Bart raised an eyebrow."You will get your blood taken out, and you will not run." He said to her."Do you understand me? You and I both know you can't out run me." He also adds pointing a finger at her before flicking her nose roughly.

Marissa sat up straight arms crossed."No." She said. Bart obviously infuriated like any other parent held his irritation and scoffed."Then you can forget being a hero. I'll rip that JL license you earned and you can stay with the teen titans permanently." Hearing this Marissa was wide eye. The justice league RARELY accepted members, not to mention it was HELLA HARD to get in and join and she grimaced."K fine." She whimpered before in a flash Bart had the things needed to take her blood out.

Once Marissa saw the needle she gasped and bit the side of her thumb. She fainted immediately before Bart tied her arm up tightly and took some blood out looking at the bag. The blood being transferred filled up within 4 seconds and soon Bart filled Atleast three more up."She's blood type O. So just incase more blood is needed, use hers. Not to mention, we produce blood cells really quickly so she won't run out if I'm doing this." He explained for no reason in silence. Soon the process was done and Marissa instantly woke up before her father cleaned up, placing a bandaid on her arm. In particular it had to be a specific flash one. The sides were black, yet where the square part was it was red with the flash logo. Black, red, gold, white.

Marissa face palmed again."Seriously?" She mumbled. The reason why it was blacks as because she had an interest in another male speedster her age. Who was in the justice league. The 'superior heros' are debating on him joining the teen titans and she coughed weakly.

A different flash.

2877356-2274352_35232l.jpg

Elmira looks to Grayson and says "Well taking Marissa's blood is finished up it looks like."

Status
Not open for further replies.