2nd Gen. TeenTitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson walked to the control room and kinda just sat around bored. He hadnt been in any real fights for awhile.

Elmira walks into the control room herself and sits down as well in one of the chairs. She looks to Grayson and waves to him, afterwards looking at a couple of the monitor screens.

Grayson smiles and looks at a monitor as he twirled an Eskimira stick.

( is it possible for me to be child of kid flash o-o? He was in teen titans too.. Unless it's no then it's fine )

Omg I love you XD
name: Marissa Allen (Bart Allen's child)
hero name: Scarlet speedster, the flash, Speedy
looks: blonde golden locks that's straight yet has curly ends. She has the 'Allen eyes' unlike her father, which is blue beautifully light eyes, like a pale blue and stands 5"3. Slim, nimble, and curvaceous figure.
84965-155575-liberty-belle_super.jpg

rick-and-jesse2.jpg

girl+power.JPG
H8ar0GT_6Lk.jpg

1080509-flash_rebirth.jpg

Bio:
Marissa Allen was born under Bart Allen and Rose Wilson. Kid flash and Ravager. She is as quick as the speed of light and as childish, cheerful, and hopeful as any other speedster member. Yet she also has a mean streak from her mother.
They were good parents, once in the teen titans and when they heard that a bundle of joy was coming they were absolutely excited and very happy. So growing up, Marissa inherited her mothers strength /meta human powers and fathers speedster powers. She fought crime with Bart Allen more as Ravager or Rose Wilson quit 'that life' for normality and it wasn't long before the girl was finally chosen to be in the new teen titans. Ultimately representing hope (like all known speedsters) and being their 'conscious' that keeps them all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marissa ran in the Titan towers checking every room but couldn't find anyone."Guys? Hello!" She called running around the towers quickly again. The girl stopped Infront of the control room and pondered for a moment before snapping her fingers. Drastically she opened the door bustling with happiness and had her arms up in the air."YOUR SCARLET SPEEDSTER IS FINALLY HERE!" She yelled grinning before opening her eyes and seeing the others. With her speed she ran over to the Grayson kid, Caleb and grabbed him in for a hug. Bat members and flash members were known to be long time family friends, even if it meant one side was brooding and the other side was happy the members were meant to be best friends ultimately. And Marissa? She was the first female speedster actually, so she was unexpected in a way. As female speedsters were hard to bore, as in if a speedster had a daughter, 100% of the times they would be normal and not have speedster powers. But Marissa gave hope ultimately and she let out a cheerful laugh.

"Bessst friend! Childhood friend! Oh I love you!" She said in a friendly manner before slumping a seat on a chair sighing and sitting back."So, anything new guys!?" She asks. The impulsive and happiness behavior ran in the flash family in truth and she suddenly stands with her hands on the table looking at them."Oh please tell me i wasn't late this time for anything!" The girl quickly added. Lateness... Also somehow ran in the fast flash family and Marissa sighed heavily falling back in her seat helplessly.

Grayson was happy she actually made it Marissa was a great friend of his. " Yeah youre late Mar. But its totally cool im hoping we can get some baddies to beat up soon tho. So how ya been?" He missed her cuz to him they were besties and to her they were besties so besties they were.

Elmira waves and says hello to Marissa and greets her after Marissa enters the control room of their tower.

Marissa noticed Grayson's cotton and tape wound. She quickly opened I then placed it back over the tiny wound gasping dramatically."CALEB!" She shrieked before running over to Elmira taking off the cotton and tape before putting it back on. Her speed also caused some papers to fly around everywhere but she quickly cleaned them and laid them on the table."Oh my god.." Mumbled Marissa before stomping around."I missed the physical!?" She sighed irritated."And.. There's needles." She quivered with fear. Marissa somewhat had a fear of needles and she fixed her red uniform, which she only wore on special occasions."I'm assuming i missed introductions too!" She adds arms crossed.

"Well then.." Slowly Marissa smirked and bowed jokingly."I'm the scarlet speedster. First female speedster born. Real name Marissa Allen, daughter of Ravager and kid flash now the flash, Bart Allen. I hate needles, trait from my dad." She said before standing straight up with her hands folded behind her back as she tippy toed and slightly leaned forward."And if you want blood from me....." She paused."You're gonna have to chase me." She smirked before running off."Which I'm assuming starts now, so Cya! It's impossible!Cant get me!" She laughed running out the control room. Physicals and blood withdrawal were important. Marissa already did a physical -yesterday- before joining the titans and cause her father told her do so it was already updated in the database, yet no blood drawn for the future. If Marissa hated needles, you better try and catch and hold her down if you want her blood. But that task would be impossible and as she ran around the Titan towers she stopped in the living room. At least there was no announcements about a mission to 'Catch the Scarlet speedster'. But no matter what, a speedster will always be faster then anyone and anything. Unless of course, it was another speedster chasing after her.

Elmira looks to Grayson after Marissa dashes out of the control room.

Sorry But I HAVE to join this!!!!!!!))
name: Cry Loki Koragna
supername: Unknown (thats her name dont think oh people dont know)
gender female
bio Cry or aka 'Unknown' lived in a forest no so far from the city. in Hidding because well she wanted with in her race. she didnt do anything she just been kicked out because of a man that hated her..... yeah he wants her dead...... SO ANYWAYS she been on earth for awhile in hidding that was till someone found her and took her in but found out her powers and everything so they made her join the teens and stuff happend its jut its not been told yet.
looks: hair; anime boy short spiky cut, black with purple on the left and red on the right tips. eyes; her eyes changes coloer its something her kind has. black;angery red; Inraged(aka when sh*t gets reall) Gold; happy Blue; mixs of all; mix emosen. skin: pale snow white. hight: 4;9 short I know. outfit: normale everyday: graffit t shirt. super outfit: black dress with a hoody she also has a green cape. (because I awesome like that)
little think to know abot her: she not notice very well. people dont notice her at all she can bestanding next to you and you would nt notice her till she says something

now on to my post XD

Cry sighed and looked at everyone not one of them notice her she sighed again and watched out to where the learder was and notice he was with a girl. she smirked and thought of something evil to play on everyone. 'lets play ghost Cry lets play ghost' she smirked evily. she bumpedingot a vase and moved quckly out of the way know she was not going to be notice. she smirked watching there reactoin.

(sorry about grammer and spelling im on my kobo its shit and grammer and spellings not my cup of tea. still learning evwn thought its been 6 years now)

((I can do a guy if you guys feel like you need another male on the team I think there's 4 girls and 3 boys at the tower now. Just let me know!))

Name: Olivia Wild
Hero Name: Tempest
Looks: Olivia has milk chocolate complexion and a head full of coil/curled brownish red hair. She stands about 5'4" with hazel eyes. Her usual attire consists of dresses, namely sundresses, because they represent sunshine in her mind and it's the one thing her power can't control. Her footwear is usually sandals. The dresses vary from long to short, sleeved and sleeveless.

Personality: She always sees the glass as half full and thus there is always opportunity for something good to happen, even if a terrible loss or injury has been sustained. Olivia believes there is good in everyone. Her trust is not easily one, however, because she is aware of the inherited negativity every human is born with.

*Note: Since her power is weather oriented even if it's snowing outside she would not wear a coat or boots, just her lovely sundresses and in that case be bare feet. Also, she is accompanied by a small cloud that acts as a pet.

Olivia walked into the tower with wandering, large hazel eyes. "Ahh~ This place is pretty impressive, huh, Mumu?" The cloud floating beside her circled her quickly. "I do hope we haven't missed anything important. Our flight almost didn't leave the lane in time." She walked further inside looking every which way. "I can't wait to meet the others, I wonder what kind of people they are- OH. MY. CUMULUS. Look at that view!" Olivia ran to the large window on the opposite wall that over looked the river and city. "This is the most beautiful place I've ever been to..." She stared dreamily out the window, forgetting what she was actually supposed to be doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Melody Storm
Hero Name: WolfGirl
Appearance: Long blond hair that always covers the right side of her face. Her eyes are so light blue they make her look like she is blind so she uses that to her advantage. Her costume is a dress with black tights and dark blue gloves and flats. Their is a giant moon symbol on her costume in the front she has a black mask so that it covers her eyes. When she is out of costume she wears black flats with a light blue skirt and a dark blue short sleeved shirt.
Power: She can turn into a wolf. While she is wolf form she has certain ability's she can do. Her wolf can grow wings. She has a sonic scream. Her finally power makes her wings and tail into steel.
Personality: She is very shy. However when she is needed she is very brave for her team mates. She is very loyal like a wolf. She is very trusting which is one of her downfalls.

Melody walks into the building where they said she would find her team mates. She stopped for a second remember what kid flash and jinx her father and mother said. "Be brave remember you can do you best if you keep a clear head and keep moving forward." She took a deep breath and walked in farther "Hello!?"

Marissa instantly ran and stopped Infront of Melody."Sup girlie! I'm Daughter of Bart Allen!" She grinned."I MEAN IMPULSE! Well kid flash! No wait-- the current flash with the gold eyes!" She corrected,"First female speedster ever!" She said before running off to Olivia and jumping on her back hoping she'll catch her."OLIVIAA!" She yelled being as rowdy and impulsive as her father.

Olivia gasped at the sudden weight on her back fell over. "What in the name of condensation!?!" She looked up at the girl on her back with wide eyes. "H-Hello!" Mumu moved closer to her and started to darken. "Wait, no, Mumu! She's a friend! This is just her being friendly," she assured the cloud. It floated around them. "See, do I look hurt?" The cloud returned to it's fluffy white state and floated over Marissa's head. "He likes you," Olivia giggled. "Oh, before I forget, where are the others?"

She was in shock for a little while. "She was little exited." she said looking the other way. She started walking a little farther inside. She saw the other girl and walks over "Hello.." She said kind of quietly. She looked at the cloud that was near her. She thought it was pretty cool she then thought that the girls powers must have something to do with the weather.

jasmine left medbay and walked up stairs to greet some of the people who just arrived. "hello im jasmine aka terra nova, and im the team medic."

Status
Not open for further replies.