2nd Gen. TeenTitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason cocked his head to the side as he studied the needle Jasmine was holding. "Alright," he shrugged then walked over and sat down on the chair she specified.

Jasmine walked over to jason and tied the cord around his arm. She then stuck the needle in his arm where his vein was and began to draw blood she pulled the needle out and put a cotton ball with some tape where the was. "Ok your done. Next"

Elmira nods to Grayson and she then steps over to Jasmine.

After taking the vial out of the thing and getting a new needle "take a seat"

Elmira sits in the chair. She then holds out her right arm.

Jasmine tied the chord around elmiras arm and the put the needle in her arm where the vein wasand began to draw blood. After she was done she pulled out the needle and put a cotton ball with tape over it. Finally she untied the chord. "Next"

"Fuck" Grayson groaned and sat down "go easy on me..." he said pittifully.

Jason rubbed where the cotton ball was and grumbled, "This civilization astound me sometimes, why would you wish to take a sample of another's blood?"

jasmine came back with a new needle "ill try." she began to tie the chord around his arm. she looked over at jason. "its so if you lose alot of blood we can get you some so you dont die." she looked back at grayson "ok you might want to look away". she slowly put the need in his arm and began to draw blood. after she finished she pulled the needle out and put a cotton ball with tape over and then untied the cord. "now you guys need to get chun"

Jason cocked his head to the side and regarded Jasmine with a curious gaze. "Wouldn't it be hard to get blood for someone like me?"

"Oh..uh, what's a blood type? Is that a sublevel of species of blood? Excuse my weird questions but I never had a chance to learn more then basic things and how to fight," Jason replied then looked at his hands. "Since those like me are hunted, not many live past the age of twenty so we are just taught how to fight and are given a basic education to get by in the real world."

Chun looked at Grayson and step behind him "Sorry bud but im the one going last im Asian im going last."

"That sucked so much" Grayson said as he walkdd out of the infirmery

"chun get in the chair" she had a new needle in hand.

Elmira walks out of the infirmary as Chun is getting prepped for her physical. She sits on the steps and looks up to a bird nest in the tree that's just over the infirmary building's rooftop.

He watched this all on a screen in front of him. "The new ones....perhaps i could take them out quick....im going to bait them now....master blood the fourth i shall draw their attention then fight them hoping to kill them...." The butler had said to his master brother blodo the fourth as he warped into the streets to cause havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.