2nd Gen. TeenTitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Elmira walking with him Grayson talked of how Raven and BB were like an aunt and uncle to him so theyre close.

"You are actually the second person to have dragon powers i know, the other was my adopted brother he was a Chinese dragon but sadly he isn't very much of a good guy."

"Ah, so he is the source of the rumors I've been hearing. I must say I'm surprised there is another like me, it is sad to hear he is not on our side. I look forward to meet him in battle."

"And i will look forward to it but it would still suck to see my brother in battle even if we are just adopted."

"As it should, though you two are not brothers bound by blood you still share the bond of family. No one should witness one's family fight against someone, especially witnessing a battle between dragons."

Elmira listens to Grayson as she follows him. She enjoys hearing the stories about her mom and dad that Grayson tells her, due to her grandfather not talking much about her mother other than about how she betrayed him when he was trying to take over more of the world, and due to the fact when Slade talked about both Elmira's parents to her whenever Trigon wasn't around, he would only tell the general facts about Raven and Beast boy, namely who they were and what they did jobwise, at which times he mostly told Elmira tales about Raven and Beast Boy's group in a whole rather than just talking about Elmira's parents themselves.

" A battle between dragons was always something to fear, and yes brother hood is a sad thing to see fighting against one another."

jasmine turned on her mic. "Alright guys med bay is up and running. all of you guys are going to have to come down here to get a physical."

"Well looks like its physical time." Grayson said to Elmira. As he walked in he thought to himself that this is pointless.

Chun looks at his friend "Um wait i dont want to be inspected by a girl....... thats just............." looks down "Weird!"

"Well when the time comes we'll see what happens," he replied looking at Chun. When he heard Jasmine talk about a physical then hearing Chun's reply he started to laugh, "Come on, it shouldn't be that bad." he grinned toothily. "Luckily since I'm in my dragon form I don't need one," he gloated.

you know jason that is just not fair" Chun replied as he walked off the roof and waved to jason bye for now "Wish that i dont get tampered with to much" Chun said walking down starts to the med bay

"guys the faster you guys do this the faster you guys can go back to whatever your doing im doing this for your safety."

Jason sighed, "As you wish Miss Jasmine," he melded back to his human form then left the roof and walked down the stairs. When he arrived at the medical bay he crossed his arms and leaned against the nearest wall. "What is it I need to do for this physical?"

"Blood test, joint test, and a medical background." She held up the packet for the medical background. " have fun filling that out" she walked over to the counter and was getting a needle ready.

Elmira "Physical time? Okay then. What are we going to do?"

Jason stared at the medical background before he walked over to the table and placed it down, not anything even filled out. "I have to apologize but I don't have one, because of my certain abilities my orphanage hid me so I have nothing to fill out."

Chun stood and looked at everyone waiting for there physical. "If its just blood work then thats fine"

"Ok then just sit in the chair. She had a cord in one hand and a needle in the other."

Grayson looked uneasy he could handle being impaled slashed and even shot but needles are a big nono. *gulp*"i dont think we need physicals."

Status
Not open for further replies.