2nd Gen. TeenTitans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yup these pricks poppin up everywhere" he laughed and tossed a rootbeer towards Jason. "Here dude!"

Chun came back from putting his stuff away. he comes back and see's a new face "Nihao my name is Chun Lone i am red flare it is nice to meet you" he said bowing to the new guy

Jason chuckled, "I bet, it seems they're starting to get bolder," he replied then caught the bottle and took a sip. He looked over when someone arrived in the room and he also bowed, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jason Whiess. Otherwise known as the Drakien Knight," he smiled.

chun smiled and nodded, "So how many more recruits will be coming in boss man?" he asked grayson taking a sit on the couch and putting his legs on the coffee table

jasmine came back from dropping off her stuff. she walked over to the new guy , "hi im jasmine markov or terra nova." she extended out her hand.

Elmira stands up then nodding to Caleb and says "My name is Elmira. I'm 14 years old and my 15th birthday is a week away. Another name people could call me is Curiosity Silence. I heard about the teen titans from my grandfather's assistant and he also told me that my mom and dad were two of the top titans out of all the titans. My mom and dad don't know about me though, nor do my mom and dad know that my mom was even pregnant, due to the fact that my grandfather on my mom's side kidnapped me just hours after I was born, erasing all their memories of the event of my birth and the 9 months that led up to it while my mother was pregnant with me using a spell, while also erasing all the memories of the doctors who helped in my delivery. And I finally escaped my grandfather and his assistant just a couple of days ago."

Jason took her hand and because he was raised in a orphanage that still believed in chivalry, he kissed the back of Jasmine's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jason Whiess and sometimes referred as the Drakien Knight," he said with a smile as he listened to Elmira speak.

chun looked around and saw the team was actually pretty good size five members just like most teen titan squads.

Standimg Grayson looked at Elmira" Well I will say this, if u ever wanna talk to your parents i know where they are. Alright team we are all here!

Elmira nods to Grayson indicating that she understands that he can lead her to her parents' location when she wants to talk with them, thinking to herself in her mind that she should tell her parents as soon as possible who she is, and thinks it would be great if Grayson could guide her to them. But Elmira doesn't know quite how to explain to Raven and Beast Boy yet about what all happened. Elmira looks from Grayson to the others and nods to say she's pleased to meet all her new teammates. Then she nods back to Grayson again to say she's pleased to meet him and to have him as a leader.

Grayson smiled thoughtfully"if anyone needs to talk bout anything find me alright? Im open to anything." He looked at Elmira and asked her to follow him.

Chun, Got up from the couch adn stretched, as he turned around and then walked out of the room and walked to the work out room

jasmine was putting her earpiece in for her communicator. "Alright i going down to med bay to make sure everything down there is ready just in case."

Grayson nodded walking off"Up and at em by 8:00AM everyone."

Chun was beating on sand bags. he then pulled his left arm back and thrusted forward sending out a red chi pulse and busting a sand bag open. "Well, now i got to clean up dang it"

Elmira nods to Grayson and says "Okay." She then follows him.

Jason nodded as Grayson and Jun left then he turned towards the doorway and walked out of the room, it took him a few minutes but he finally found the stairs to the room and went up. When he arrived at the roof he was met by a wonderful blast of air and he started walking until he was at the middle then stopped in his tracks. He closed his eyes and slowly at first his hands turned into claws, his teeth sharped and his skin grew into scales until he became a thirty-foot tall dragon and released a volume of fire into the air. He snorted smoke then sat down with his tail curled around his body as he stared out into the horizon.

jasmine was down in med bay with a white jacket o with a clip board in hand taking count of inventory.

Chun finished cleaning the sand and ripped bag into the small corner. he then walked up the stairs and felt a strange feeling in his gut he walked onto the roof. he saw Jason in his full dragon form, chun crossed his arms as he smirked. "So this is what a American dragon looks like"

Jason spit a gob of sticky fire over the edge and listened as it plummeted down sizzled when it made contact with the water. He turned to look a Chun and a low chuckle resonated around them even though Jason's maw hadn't moved, he held up a claw to observe his talons before he lowered it back to the ground. "Yes, not as magnificent to look at as a Chinese dragon but I quite like this form."

Status
Not open for further replies.