2nd Fully Developed RP World

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarokhor

Original poster
I have over time created a fully designed world including world maps, region maps, weapon designs, ability designs, hundreds of NPCs and more all to make the world as vivid as possible.

I'm looking for someone who is interested in a long term session who can reply daily or every other day at the very least. If you're looking for a more constant roleplay I have Yahoo messenger linked to my phone so that is an option...

Title: Black Dissent

Setting:

Knill: A fictional World that I developed over a long period of time. The world has 2 Continents (Zones) and a few regions within those continents. The zone you can start in will depend on which faction you choose...

Zones:

Narra: A small continent that The Society is fighting to colonize against The Sovereign Alliance and The Black Dissent. This zone features great forests, grasslands, and roaring rivers plus large majestic lakes. The northern region is very hilly yet sports only one actual mountain range on its eastern side. The south is home to small swamps, stretches of meadows, and large forests. The majority of the rivers are in the middle of the continent besides one grand river that stretches from the north all the way to the south out into the ocean

Vesparo: The main continent in the world of Knill. A massive landmass connected by land bridges and sporting regions that encompass all kinds of environments... Swamp, mountain, tundra, wasteland, desert, plains, tropical, all types of forests. Pretty much any type of biome you can think of is somewhere on this continent. The Society and The Sovereign Alliance battle for territory and freedom all throughout the regions here and even on island chains that have been discovered recently

Classes:

Magister: A Society mage trained in a variety of different magics all assessed and judged to be moral and just. The currently approved magics that Magisters use are Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Energy, Light, and Aura... The Magisters work with the soldiers of The Society to battle The Sovereign Alliance, The Black Dissent, demons, monsters, criminals, and heretics in the name of their god. They also boast the largest mana pool of any other mages in the world

Necromancer: A mage of The Black Dissent who studies ALL magic whether it be immoral or not and revel in performing occult magic in the pursuit of knowledge. They are dedicated to the deities that revealed the secrets of the occult to them and provide them with immensely powered up magic compared to any other mages in the world. Necromancers study and use the same magics as Magisters except for Light which has been lost to them. Instead they add the following magics to their arsenal; Dark, Space, Time, Plague, Summoning, and Spirit

Battlemage: A warrior from the Sovereign Alliance who boasts the ability to use armor and weapons without sacrificing the ability to cast spells. Other mages find their magical energies disturbed and disrupted while touching metal while the Battlemages of The Sovereign Alliance have figured out how to fashion runes to lessen this effect. Thus they are the only mages that can use metal gear, and metal magic... This is not without a moderate sacrifice in spell power making them sport the weakest magic compared to other mages

Guardian: A Guardian is a loyal servant and protector of a Magister or Necromancer. They cannot use magic at all but are immensely skilled in using normal or enchanted weaponry to protect their charges. They keep their masters alive from threats that their master is not accustomed to dealing with such as traps, skilled or stealthy assassins, physical hardships (such as a pitfall or fleeing from a swift enemy), and anything else a mage's frail or slow body cannot handle

Factions:

The Society: A large empire ruled by a fanatical sect of the church and the magisters they command. The church calls all the shots of the government and persecute any who oppose their teachings or beliefs. The government has a minimal role in anything other than directing local law and the national army to do as the church wishes

The Sovereign Alliance: A small republic with a very skilled army and a large gathering of genius minds. Scientists, Inventors, Artists, and other persons who were in danger of being persecuted broke off from The Society and hid from the world until they had amassed enough freedom fighters, created new weapons, and drafted a grand battle strategy. Sure enough as soon as they revealed themselves The Society sent out the national army and a handful of magisters to wipe them out. To their great surprise the entire force was held off and suffered massive casualties, so much so that they had no choice but to retreat. Over the years The Society has never stopped battling The Sovereign Alliance, winning some battles and losing others. Every day more and more people flee to the alliance to escape the oppression of the church

The Black Dissent: A small kingdom that formed only 100 years ago when The Society started to colonize the northern end of Narra and fighting broke out when The Sovereign Alliance settled on the eastern coast. A large portion of magisters that survived a massive battle between the two factions fled south to avoid the pincer move the alliance tried to trap them in. After a day of fleeing they found themselves surrounded, trapped between local savages living in the forests to their south and the alliance closing in from the north. They prayed to their god but to their surprise 9 withered deities appeared in their minds and offered them power if they only pledge their souls and futures to them. The magisters agreed and the deities ordered them to perform a ritual that would allow the deities to manifest their power in this world. After a short chant the magisters stabbed themselves with their staves and in an instant the alliance forces were eviscerated and the savages to the south fled back into their forests that were slowly starting to decay. The magisters returned to the northern colonies and inspired others with this tale enough so that a great civil war broke out that forced the members of the dissent to flee to the south where their deities were strongest. Over the next 100 years the dissent has grown and have built several towns and fortresses while the other two factions have finally decided to leave each other in peace. This has now given The Society the freedom to pursue and persecute The Black Dissent as they search for the key to fully releasing their deities into the world

That should be a good enough summary for now. What I need is someone to be willing to RP a character from the Black Dissent Faction. My buddies have already RPed the other two sides and it was quite awesome

All you need is the following info for a character:

Class: (Necromancer OR Guardian)
Primary Weapon: (Staff, Wand, Grimoire, Orb, Talisman, or yourself) For magic use OR any weapon you can think of if you choose a Guardian
Secondary Weapon: (bone dagger, bow, bone shield, bone darts, club) For physical attack or defense OR any other type of weapon or shield if you choose a Guardian
Special: (One of the green highlighted magics) OR if you choose a Guardian you pick one of the following (Acrobatics, Melee Skill, Ranged Skill, Perception, Defense Skill, or Toughness)
Family: (Tiuri, Talas, Izumi, Fionna, Disumi)

Families:

Tiuri: The Tiuri family is the second most powerful family in the dissent. They boast mastery over darkness and the ways of the necromancer. They are heartless, powerful, and cannot stand the Talas family for defeating them in the battle for dominion over the dissent. A battle that takes place once every 10 years... Members of the Tiuri always have black hair and eyes, their skin is pale as moonlight, and their aura is so dark it can harm those around a Tiuri if their will is weak

Talas: The Talas family is currently the ruling family of the government that has been established in the dissent. They are skilled in all types of magic yet their true strength is in their formidable powers in darkness and their mastery over Aura magic. A Talas necromancer's aura can block or deflect very powerful magic and can even suppress an opponent's magic entirely or physically immobilize and crush a target. It is this power that allows them to suppress and rule the other noble families in such a dominant manner. The Talas usually have black hair, red eyes, and pale skin, but due to the fact that they have yet to fully master every aspect of darkness they can have very different physical traits than the Tiuri. There was even a blond haired Talas at one point though he was hanged as a traitor due to his appearance

Izumi: The Izumi are an immigrant family that only recently joined the dissent about 50 years ago along with the Disumi. They have just started to get in touch with the new powers the 9 deities offer and thus are given more slack when producing offspring with blond hair, which is quite common for them. They have proven themselves very crafty though and have boosted their power quite a bit through locating dark artifacts or stealing them

Fionna: A group of rather unorthodox heretics from the church. They joined the dissent almost right away after hearing of the result of the civil war. They came from the mainland and settled in as the protectors of noble families. Indeed 50% of the Fionna family cannot use magic at all but are instead Guardians of the highest caliber. They are often redheads or brunettes with fiery red eyes and dark complexions but can be just as varied as any other normal humans

Disumi: Following the Izumi to Narra was the best choice the Disumi ever made as the very year they arrived there they wrestled control of the government from the Tiuri and demonstrated their natural and frightening skill in summoning, spirit, and dark magic. They lost this lead during the next decade's competition after the Tiuri completely mastered the power of darkness. Disumi tend to have white, silver, black, blue, or purple hair... Silver, blue, gray, or purple eyes... and pale or fair skin

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be interested if you give me some time to make it.

Sure. I'll go ahead and mark this as a filled request then. If you have any questions let me know :)

Reactions: Writer Jenny
Name: Jennifer (Jen, Jenny ect)
Class: Guardian
Primary: Enchanted Stick, It can turn into a spear, bow, or sword and will always return in her pocket. Though if it breaks, it will take hours to repair it.
Secondary: Enchanted Flail, it can change into a Pernach or a quaterstaff.
Special: Melee skill
Family: Fionna

Last edited:
That is an amazing depiction of a Fionna Guardian, very fitting for the skill and power of the family. All you need is a name and I will start up an intro

You want 3rd person or 1st person style?
Third please and thank you very much!
I'm sorry I totally forgot to ask you... did you want to design your own history or would you like me to create one that fits the RP
You can create one.

Status
Not open for further replies.