2in1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mai blushed. "What?" She asked, he looked at her strange. "We could stop and get Subway" she suggested.

"I am not sure where to find Subway in this place. We better get dressed up abd search for a restaurant on the beach..."- Jay suggested and continued searching, then he got tired of doing so and sat on the closest to him chair.

"Kk" she said and went upstairs putting on her bathing suit, then a blue tanktop and jean short on over them. She walked downstairs meeting Jay and they walked out the door.

Jay was ready too and trotted after her, making a lame face, because he had to carry the stuff. Still the car keys were in his hand, ready to start it.
When he entered the car by jumping in it, he started the engine, waiting for her too.

When Mai got inside the car she stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "..what kind of restaurant are we looking for? I don't care personally" she said

"Well, there must be something. .."- he said, smiled and titled his head to look at where to park. The house may be near the beach, but still enough for a car to be needed.

"They have seafood here I'm sure." She brought up and smiled. "Oh, there's a spot!" She said pointing to an open parking spot.

"Ah! You're right! "- Jay said and parked the car at the place. He went out of the car and took the stuff heading to the sand...the beach.

Mai grabbed one of beach bags grabbing Jay's hand and ran to the beach, to a less populated area. "Your slow" she giggled as she practically dragged him

"I am not hurrying for nowhere..."- he said and hurried after her, He was still feeling sleepy, but not tired at all. Though there was another reason for him to hurry: the sand was just too hot.

Mai giggled and found a nice spot on the beach "here" :3 she said.

"Fine..."- Jay said and sat on the end of the umbrella's shadow, looking like he was covered on thoughts. He was on a vacation, finally. ....

Mai laid down beside him in the shadow daydreaming. It felt good to relax.

Jay sighed, since he still had to close a bit his eyes when he goes out. That just reminded him that buying sunglasses, is just urgent.
He looked around and probably spotted something. "Hey isn't that a restaurant? "- he suddenly asked pointing at a beach place, with many tables and seats along with many people.

"Probably." Mai said looking in the direction. "Want to go there?" She asked the other.

"Yeah let's go. You can leave your stuff here, just take things like phone, keys..."- he said and got up, putting on his beach sandals.

"Okay" she says grabbing her phone and they head off to the restaurant.
(Fast forward?)

{Sure...But about the confession, I was thinking of who would say it first xD}

[idk. maybe they should say it at the same time. XD ]

After lunch they headed back to their spot, and thankfully none of their stuff was missing or messed up. Mia took off her clothes (bathing suit on of course) and ran to the water.

Jay smiled and took off his shirt, now staying only by him pant swimsuit and raced after her, to dive in the water. It was a bit cold, but since he entered faster, it didn't matter. He began swimming and waved at Mai to come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.