[21+] OUAT RP: Seeking Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold (will double as anyone!)

King of Nowhere

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fandom, modern fantasy, historical fantasy, science fiction, slice of life
Hey, I'm Alex! My pronouns are they/them. I've been re-watching Once Upon a Time and I've had several dreams that have inspired a character I'd love to have be Rumplestiltskin's love interest. I'm quite happy to double as any canon in return. First, I should probably discuss a bit about myself as a roleplayer. My reply frequency can be anywhere from multiple replies a day to once or twice a week. I have multiple chronic illnesses, so my availability relies heavily on my day to day health. My time zone is EST, and I am most active in the evenings and late at night. I haven't been an active roleplayer in quite awhile, but I can provide a recent writing sample upon request. As for post length, I'm quite flexible and generally match my partners. I've been roleplaying on and off for about a decade, and I have an associates degree in creative writing.

Now for my idea! My character is Emma's sister and gets trapped in the past when she falls through the time spell with Hook and Emma. She is Emma's twin, and they grew up separated. She had just recently came to Storybrooke when she falls back through time. She ends up going back a couple years further than Emma and Hook and again gets separated from her twin. With no way to return, things end up changing as she finds true love and becomes part of stories she had thought she had missed out on and eventually ends up being part of the curse returning her to Storybrooke in a different way than she had imagined.

Click for appearance!

Thalia Rush
Born October 22, 1983

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Birthplace: Enchanted Forest
Magical Abilities: Conjuration, Healing Spells, Locator Spells, Protection Spells, Pyrokinesis, Telekinesis

Appearance: Thalia stands at about 5 feet and 3 inches tall, smaller than most she meets. She is thin and slightly muscular. Her skin is freckled and often slightly tanned from living in Arizona for most of her adult life. Thalia's hair is long, brown and not easily tamed at times. Her eyes are light green. She has three scars: one that is about about four inches long on her right shoulder, a slightly smaller one on her right leg just below her knee and burns on her left arm. Two of her scars, Thalia gained during her time in foster care and her burns was from a car accident when she was 18.

Personality: Thalia's core motivation has always been finding somewhere she belonged. She tends to flee as soon as she feels things aren't going right, and she thinks she's going to be rejected again. Giving up has always been Thalia's worst flaw. She has the belief that she needs to be perfect or she'll be rejected, and she has the tendency to give up if she's not perfect. She is trying to work on that, but it will take time for her to overcome her perfectionism. Thalia tends to be impulsive, only to overthink things after the fact. She is very creative and sees the world in a unique and beautiful way. Thalia loves to draw and paint. She also plays the violin quite well. She picked up these hobbies at one of her better foster homes where her one foster mom was an art teacher and her other foster mom was a music teacher.

History: Her light green blanket has always been the only clue to who her biological parents were. Thalia had been in foster care since she was an infant after being abandoned with her fraternal twin sister. They had been separated shortly after they were found. Thalia didn't learn about her twin until she found the news article about them being found when she was a teenager. When confronting her social worker about it, she learned it was supposed to give them both their best shot at being adopted. Thalia had been bounced around from home to home, and the longest place she ever stayed was three years. Thalia's foster parents during that time wanted to adopt her, but the judge rejected their petition stating that he believed Thalia would be best in a home with a mother and a father. Thalia was eventually ripped away from them and sent to a new foster home. Thalia was never adopted and aged out of the foster system. She and her best friend, Ryker, who had also aged out of system around the same time went on a road trip to figure out where they wanted to settle. There was a terrible car accident, and Thalia ended up staying in Phoenix and working as a social worker until she finally got a lead on her sister that led her to Boston and eventually Storybrooke, Maine.​