Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks into the distance. "About a two minute walk, we should start to cut through back alleys so we don't draw attention just yet. 3... 2... 1..." He veers a sharp left, cutting through an alleyway. "Quick, through here!"

A startled yelp sounded from around the alleyway corner and a mass of brown curls is all that can be seen as a figure leaps back from the people rounding down the alley. Flashing fangs can be seen in the dark for a brief moment and then the figure straightens smelling the air.
"W-wait are you, all of you alive? Well I'm not really one to speak but I'm sure you understand what I mean. My names Aedan."

He stepped out of the shadows into the available light, lavender eyes flicking to and fro in between the figures, pale skin practically glowing. A deep red tongue flicked out from between his teeth swiping over his fangs and he swallowed nervously.
"I do hope you all are friendly, I'm not really in the mood for anymore killing today. I've done plenty of that, I'll be full for the next week." He broke into a nervous little giggle at the end of his statement to show that he was joking and failed to notice how unstable he may have seemed.

"A dark elf are you? I haven't seen or tasted one of you in a while, shame really. Well this whole thing is a shame if you ask me, but no one asked me, alas." He glanced at them abruptly and smiled too big. "But I am rambling forgive me. Who might you all be?!"

Thomas is startled by the the brown curly mass. He readies his bow, preparing to shoot the creature. Once it spoke in Common (English), he lowered his weapon, realizing this was a still sentient being. He was still ready, as it seemed at least sort of hostile. "I am Thomas, this is Artemis and Kymico. And yes, I am a Dark elf." He sniffs the air, picking up some scents. The dead were approaching, but not quick enough to be feared quite yet. "Vampire, I presume? Or Lycan? And yes, we are friendly, as long as you are." He lit a flame so he could see the shape better. His eyesight was not what it used to be, and he could not tell if Aeden was one, the other, both, or neither.

Aedan watched Thomas eyes bright with intrigue, excitement, and curiosity.
"You can smell them too can't you, well everyone can seeing as how corpses have this terrible tendency to smell, but more so then others I mean. That's good. You can keep safe if you can smell them but they can't see you. Sometimes there's so many dead, so many corpses, not all of them walking, it gets hard to tell but that only happened once I assure you. I came away with no wounds too, but that was then and this is now." He trailed off falling quite before he noticed that the question of his race had come into play.
"I am indeed a vampire, I consider myself very friendly the most of the time. Seventy-five percent or so, variables you see, hunger, snapping, claustrophobia, things like that, things that can't really be controlled you know?"

Aedan fell silent for a few moments watching the ground before looking back up at Thomas eyes flashing.
"So shall I be accompanying you all? I would very much like too."

Thomas looks at the vampire warily. "You may if you wish, but do not try anything foolish, or you may end up as a few of your ancestors did," He holds the flame a little closer to Aeden, "as ash under my foot." Thomas has always had a problem with people of vampiric descent. Vampires took a few of his kin, and he took a few of theirs in exchange. He didn't all too well trust the vampire, but he could come in handy. "We were about to go practice our swordsmanship in Central square, when we ran into you."

"I consider myself a excellent swordsman. Though due to recent tragedies I have come to prefer alternative means of slaughter." He flexed his claws next to his sides for emphasis. "You can't ever use your mouth though no, no. I'm not sure what it would do to me, that nasty sludge they call blood." He moved a bit closer to the flame. "As for my ancestors they're all quite dead and I have no intention of ending up as such." His eyes danced dangerously in the firelight and he smiled at Thomas. "Though I may still have a relative or two in Wales, who knows. Either way it'll take more then a little fire to kill me! I haven't been taken out by those ghouls yet! Fire?! Flames?! I laugh at the idea of leaving this plain like that! I'd be flushed ten shades of embarrassed!"

He calmed his giggles and turned towards the direction of Central Square.
"Let us on our way hmm new friends? Oh I haven't gotten to have friends in such a long time!"

At that statement made by Aedan Kymico chuckles he finishes off his sandwich and scared to never have seen a vampire in real life he illuminates a little light aura around his body as a keepsake..just until he feels comfortable.."where nearing the center?? huh" as he says this his whole demeanor changes he places his right hand on his sword handle which is holstered to his back he walks with a mean stare in his eyes..........

He peered over his shoulder at the question and watched the younger figure. "That is what was said. Why? Are you not fond of the center of things? Centers can be so dreadful." He nodded almost sagely as he spoke. "They have to hold everything up, and if the center collapses everything else is going to fall so far down! Tumbling and tumbling!" He threw his arms up dramatically and dropped back to his sides, abruptly spinning on his heel to face him. "Have no fear child! Aedan will keep you safe my dear. . ."

He stopped and fell silent watching him. "I don't know your name." He craned forward and looked down at Kymico. "Please do tell what might it be? I would hate to have to call you child, unless your name is indeed child, then I will call you child happily!"

Artemis remained quiet since his friend had already introduced him, His purple eyes scanning the vampire. He has had bad experiences with vampires, they seemed to not like him but he had no clue why. He then ignored his past and nodded at the idea of getting on the move, Shuffling his shoulders hearing some things moving in the background. Artemis looks down at his palms which were a bit moist, He questioned to himself why but ignored it like he does everything

"As stated earlier I am kymico and your sarcasim is for nothing . If u remember we are working onour sword skills at the center ... " kymico gives jim a dirty look as he did take that comment as a sign of disrespect .. he explains "im usually quiet until some creature (smileing) tries to test me" kymicos hand clenches tighter on his sword .... "klunk " kymico looks up ... He sees 2@( infected climbing down the was toward them really fast .. "guess its time he pulls out his sword and waits

kymico can feel that things wont be good with him and the vampire if he does not watch his mouth

Aysel notched another arrow before taking aim and letting it fly. She turned, notching another arrow and aiming again without checking to see if the first had hit its mark. She had already hit several targets. Her eyes glanced over to the dire wolf tearing into anything trying to get near her. A small smile lit her face before she refocused on hitting as many targets as she could. Nymeria and Aysel were nomadic for the main part and were just passing through the town when they had apparently walked into a heavy zone of the infected. Aysel and Nymeria had been together longer than she could remember. They could even communicate telepathically; Nymeria was her guardian, sent by the temple of the moon when she was first born.

Blinking, Aysel gasped as one of her arrows missed an infected and it came charging at her too fast to re notch an arrow. What once had been a man, grabbed her by the wrists and lunged at her throat. Her eyes screwed closed and a scream left her throat. Nya! The thought raced through to the wolf.

[[what she looks like: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/...acters/IceMaidenCrisOrtegaSciFiFantasyA-1.jpg ]]

Nymeria spun as Aysels voice echoed in her mind. A growl tore from her throat as she saw the white of her charges hair dissappear beneath the infected being that was once a man. Nymeria charged, sinking her teeth into the infnected throat ,ripping it clean off and yanking him away from the pale haired nymph as Aysel shrieked in fear. Once she was finished with the infected non human thing she looked over at Aysel, makeing sure she was safe before she went off to attack another infected being. With a decent sized clearing around her and her nymph she used her fire abilitie and ignite them from the inside out (almost like self combustion) the infected killing all but a handful of the things. (what she looks like: 321676_440874822668638_1810529116_n.jpg )

"Oh I meant no sarcasm, everything I say is true and heartfelt. Well not true, truth is subjective if you ask me, it's really only true in the eye of the one who holds it true. " Aedan glanced at the infected falling over the wall and glanced back at Kymico. "I didn't mean to offend you." he stepped back as one of the ghouls came to close for comfort for Aedan. "Well you said you can handle yourself, so handle it if you wouldn't mind."

He inclined his head in a direction opposite from his group. "Did you hear that?" he questioned. An infected managed to grab his arm and he jerked it free, tearing it's limb off in the process. He tossed it to the side and planted a foot in the middle of the zombies chest kicking him back, turning away again when it slammed into the wall. "I heard an arrow, a fairly close one at that."

"ok i guess " kymico thinks of the mans statement about truth then he looks up jumping into the wall behind him he plants his feet on the wall and pushes up swinging his sword chopping off his arms it falls to the ground as i near the wall the runs parallel to the first i flip and turn facing the second which had made its way under me i take the light aura and use it as an extension to my sword preforming a few motions i then release the sword and it cut through its head.. i fall and land on the ground .. planting my knee in the infected back who had its arms cut off.

"yea i heard it too" as kymico says this a wolfs growl is herd in the same direction .... "lets go" kymico begins to run holding his sword adjacent to his sword case the aura begins to refill his body.

"I will wait here" Aedan said making his way back towards Thomas and Artemis. "Unless you all will be going also, I believe in strength in numbers you see, as I have been without numbers for oh so long, and the numbers are located here at the moment so until the numbers move, I will remain with the numbers." He began to pick at the dead flesh underneath his deadly nails glancing after Kymico as he took off. "Do have fun and good luck! I'll assume if you don't come back you died a terrible, tragic, but noble death."

A mad little giggle left his lips and he waved after him. "I will light a pyre in your honer if that is indeed the case! And should we find you walking around but rather dead I'll tear your head from your shoulders for you! You'll be taken care of so don't you fret! Fly free, rescue those in distress, and come back to us, but it's okay if you can't, so don't feel bad."

as kymico runs he chuckles at the remarks of the blood sucker.. at the end of the ally he stops and peers around the corner he sees two girls one a bit smaller the the other. as the bigger of the two tears an infected apart he can see that she is a werewolf he jumps.
startled by this he thinks do i act or go back it does seem that i am now in a group and acting alone in a time like this is irrational but i could possibly save someones life.

after a moment he notices that 20 or more infected closing in on them. think think he says to himself. he waves his arms down the ally toward his group of friends a beam of light is shot to them it spells out in plain text what dj has seen and what he will do. and he leaves them time and space to react if they choose.

Dj leaps breathing in as he is nearing the ground he breaths out balls of fire three total they surround the girls giving 15 feet of moving space in all directions he lands a few feet away.. not all infected would stop at the fire but the ones who do jump through would burn to death.

" hey are you guys OK my name is kymico and you are........" his hand clenches tighter to his sword as he awaits a response not knowing what it will be. to himself he thinks is this the center . his eyes stay fixated on the two beings.

Aysel took a breath, glad that she traveled with a huge wolf with fire magic instead of a normal wolf. She glanced up from her spot on the ground as a guy seemed to jump in out of nowhere. She blinked her silver eyes at him for a few seconds as what he said sunk in. She gets back to her feet, swooping up her bow and swung her quiver back onto her back. She re notched an arrow.

"Yes, we're fine." She let one of her arrows fly and pierce into one of the infected. She tossed a hesitant smile at guy. "A little startled, but okay." She paused to notch another arrow. "I am Aysel White of the ice nymphs of the north." She pulled an arrow up and kissed the tip of it, her lips flashing silver and the arrow head turns the same silver. As she let the now silver tipped arrow fly, a cold gust of wind and trails of snow follow it as it shoots into an infected, freezing him solid.

Wavering her ears back and forth, Nymeria watched as the man called Kymico asked if they were alright. He looked nervous which was highly amusing to her. Jumping towards an infected being at the edge of the fire, she stole some of the fire ball's energy and added some of her own to it and started setting the things on fire. As the wave cleared a bit again she had time to look over at the nervous male.
"And I am Nymeria, Dire wolf of the moon temple, and Aysel's Guardian." She swished her tail and gave a tiny slight bow of acknowledgement to Kymico "You can help though so these things will die off faster and we can get a move on." she said curtly as she tore into a leg and ripped it off and began to tear into an infected's throat, ripping its head clean off killing it instantly.

Artemis stood there not wanting to drain himself of energy, but he realized they were in an alleyway and the infected would come. He turned around and caught one of them by the face with a palm. He then pushed it back and let it stumble away, laughing a bit at its lack of skill. His hair then fluxed as his one visible eye emits a beam, this beam hits the floor and begins to build up in front of the infected. The wall built up the wall causing a blockage of that path, his hair returned to normal as he grabbed his hood that was removed in the process. Pulling it back over his head he sighed " I dont think we should hang out here much longer.." He looks at the 5 infected that run into the wall constantly trying to get to the people beyond the barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.