Status
Not open for further replies.
A smirk spreads across Thomas's face as he prepares to attack the dummy. His eyes shine bright, and he crouches. He mutters something in Ancient Tongue, prepares to pounce, and... disappears? Just up and disappears. Artemis looks back at the dummy, and Thomas has reappeared behind it. He stands up, sheathes his blades, and looks back at the dummy. It falls into pieces, at every moveable joint. "Now then, enough showing off on dolls. Let's see how you fare against live quarry. Let's go hunting." He turns to the boy, gesturing towards the door he broke. "After you, Artemis."

He nods and heads to the door which he rudley knocked down on accident, moving the stuff he place in the way out of the way and lifted the door and shifted it to the side. He stepped outside the air swishing in his face he pulled his hood up and pulled hi bandanna to his mouth, only his eyes were let loose onto the world so that he can see better. He puts his hands into his pockets and looks around waiting for Thomas to take the lead.

"Just a moment...!" Thomas yells from inside. "Ah, here we go." He steps outside in with War's Dogs at his side, a bow in his hand and a quiver on his back. "I was looking for my Bow. Now then, would you rather test archery, or swordsmanship? If you want to shoot things, We'll go west, to the sub-urbs. One story houses make good vantage points for a bow. If you would rather make sushi, i suggest Northeast, to Central Square. Lots of open space and fast-paced swordsmanship. Your pick, Artemis."

"How about we go make some sushi and then take some marksmanship later " He smiles at Thomas and waits for his directional aproach, he scans the area for any of the cretins that were chasing him earlier.

"Alright. We go Northeast." he points in the direction and begins to follow the path. "It's a good hour and a half there. So, tell me a little about yourself." he looks back at Artemis, awaiting a response.

" Well..theres not much to tell...as you can see im not to old...ive been in a bunker for at least what i counted 16 days 14 hours and 55 seconds. Heh im very accurate with that number but anyways when i came out my group of 5 was chased by these creatures. we ran for days losing people each day, until it came down to two of us...we got separated and that's when i broke into your place...o yeah sorry about that didnt mean to intrude on your place like that. but before this... all i can really remember is living my life on the streets making shit cash off of shows and a can " He stopped and pondered his thoughts and kept walking.

Off in the distance a small hut can be seen 2 of the creatures are seen standing on top one looking down at the door and the other at the window .. Awaiting their catch to come out.. They had watched him for 3 month and 16 days.. As the kid grew low he would sense a disruption in the trip wires he set up ..

Could they be non infected he thinks to him self .. As
the next two were passed he figured he could riskit ..
He made motions.. The door quickly shot open and a
image is seen running in a direction perpendicular to
thhe path the 2 beings were walking. The 2creatures
would hop to and chase the image into the horizon ..
A head pokes out the door looking at them .."hey, you guys are you infected." He holds his hand out jusincase he needs to defend himself incase .." He awaits a response..

The Elf's highly sensitive hearing just manages to capture the sound of a voice. He thought it was a voice, at least. "Hm? Who's there?!" He rapidly pulls an arrow out of the quiver on his back and drew his bow back, ready to shoot anything that tried to kill him. "Hey! You! In the Building! Show yourself!" The only downside to being a Pyromancer is that though he is more powerful when the sun shines, the hawk-eye vision Elves are renowned for is dimmed, but when the sun goes down his powers weaken and his vision heightens, so it al balances out. He begins to move toward the door the sound came from.

Artemis stops and looks at the Elf and then looks down the way notice something with a hand out, He sighs and his hair begins to flutter as his energies begin to grow. his eyes begin to glow as he focuses his energies to his sight, he enhances his vision and can get a better look onto the target down way. He draws his long sword just because he did not feel like manifesting a bow, he slowly walked forward with the elf but keeping a safe distance just incase of a sneak attack. He scans the area with his eyes making sure there are advantages for them escaping.

Reasured the boy steps out.. He's dressed in long black pantsand a black hooded jacket and a back pack.. he steps out still holding his hand .. His sword strapped tohis back is seen to glow .. "im kymico .. Im a mutant... I was cought by debris from the nuke and devloped light manipulation and control over vibrations.." Who are you" kymico looks between the two males...

Now certain it was a voice, and a friendly one, Thomas lowers his bow. "Hello, Kymico. I am Thomas McTavish, Dark Elf Pyromancer. This is Artemis, a telekinetic. Just as a precaution, you have not been bitten, have you?" He approaches the boy warily, unsure of his intentions.

"No I have not .. I jist previously needed noreasonto come out so thoes two waited for me.. But im bite free.. .. "overwhelmed by actually holding a convo with other beings.. He sorta cracks a smile .. H holds his hand down the glowslowly fadeing from his sword.."i dont know what lies down the path you are taking but for the next 10miles the creatures sit and wait in packs waiting.. " he remembers mike never spoke but could hold his own .. . He remembers how mike was torn apart and eachh limb was replaced the injured limb of the diseased .. He didnt speak this memory to them. His eyes continue between them holding longer on aremis trying to figure him out.

Artemis's energy calmed downed once Thomas had claimed the man 'normal', he inspects the light user and scans his weaponry and shape. Artemis puts his hand to his mouth and chuckles a bit, he pulls his hood back up and move his bandanna back into place. " How do you do sir " He says while placing his long sword back into the sheathe. His purple eyes still showing from the covered up face.

Thomas continues walking, motioning the newcomer to follow. "Well, Kymico, we are headed towards Central Square for a bit of swordsmanship, if you would like to join us." Thomas keeps walking. If the new guy wants to follow, he will follow. If not, he will stay behind.

Seeing that he brings bad luck to the people he's with he thinks as Thomas walks ahead... ..... .... .... " hey wait up ill come its better then being alone forever" he cracks a grin unseen in the dark. he walks along side of them .. "So what happens in central Square?"

He looks ahead, continually walking. "We go in, slice and dice some man-eating meat sacks, and walk out." He turns to the new guy. "...You can wield a sword, right?"

"oh"... he stumbles over a rock .." yes i know how .. have not used it in a while but im somewhat skillful " watching the sky seeing objects moving he watches as he moves along.. "hey uh either of you guys got a bite to eat?

Thomas pulls a sandwich out of his bag. He had packed some snacks incase they got hungry or met someone who was. "Pb and J."

"yesssssss" kymico grabs the sandwich "ummgrumhfajk ashdj iefj" wierd sounds coming from his mouth as he eats. "thank you"

Artemis stares at the weird boy smiling a bit finding the way he acts a bit funny, He then slides his hands into his pockets and looks forward. " So how much further is time square "

Status
Not open for further replies.