1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
How was 2018 for you? Were there any experiences that made a huge impact on your life or personality? What were your 2018 resolutions and did you manage to do any of them? What are your 2019 resolutions, if you have any?

As for me, I had always had a lot of trouble saying "No" or confronting people when I get upset, which led to anger management issues. I was a people pleaser and I always kept myself second because of it. That's one thing I realized and am making a more conscious effort to change it.

I also figured out where my passions lie and what I want to pursue as a career. I also learned a lot about my identity.

2018 has been a year of self-reflection and finding myself, basically. What about you guys?

2018 was not a terrible year for me personally, though on the grander scale it was a fairly alarming and disheartening one.
It ran me ragged and I would still like to place a couple complaints with the management but I still had a lot of good things going for me.
I don't usually do new year resolutions because I think that putting off doing things until the "new year" if I want to do them is a bit silly but I implemented a few things during the year which have been positive changes for me like setting aside half of my week as vegetarian.

2018 was two extremes of being fucking lit but also kinda grim. I did the most travelling and booked more, I got promoted in my camp job and I finally got into a regular-ish gym routine. Yet I had a rocky year with my partner. All and all, a year of expanding horizons and finding my footings 7/10.

2019 is all about self-importance, priorities being put straight and eating the rich people that run my city 8)

2018 was a rough year for me.

I started the year with dropping out of college even though it was only my first semester and I had a 3.8 GPA. Aside from financial issues, I was also struggling to adjust and became the scapegoat for a "friend's" problems to the point where it became borderline bullying. Things weren't much better for me in the months to follow either. I lost two dogs and a cat within a two month timespan with one dying on my 20th birthday. In July, my aunt kicked me out of her house for failing to stay in college and I once again became involved in silly friend drama in the months to follow.

All of the misery finally came to a slow in the fall and late winter months. It's only been a few days since 2019 began, but I'm already rocking a brand new Switch and the fact that I took myself off of my depression medication. I really hope that this year will be better and here's to hoping that it will be.

2018 started off pretty darn good for me; friends were cheering the new years with me (we were all wearing kigurumis), boyfriend by my side and the hopes of having a job for the rest of the year. Then it just went downhill. I didn't get to see my boyfriend for 9 months, I fell into a depression and had no appetite, no job, almost nothing. But by April things got better, I got a job and something to do every day! ^-^

So for 2019, I promise myself to be a more positive person. I'm done being negative and always saying no to wonderful opportunities. 10 days in, and I already feel better and freer, I suppose? I have a new friend who gives me a lot of positive energy :3 So I guess you can say that 2019 for me is to see the positive side of things and try new food, activities, make more people laugh by being silly, and read something I've never done before 8) Also learn more languages!

I also promised myself to not drink as much energy drinks as I did in 2018 but GUESS WHO ALREADY FAILED.

2018 was a bit of a mixed bag for me. I spent the majority of it, about 10 months sick :"D nearly ruined the entire school year for me too. I had a terrible professor who made an already difficult class even more difficult, so that didn't help any. But it wasn't all bad :D definitely better than 2017 for sure! I made a bunch of new friends, tried a bunch of new things! Survived Organic Chemistry and even started writing short stories for the heck of it, which turned out to be amazing fun!

2019 I hope is better, I mean...who wouldn't? xD I look forward o seeing what's up ahead!