2016 New Year's Resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to let my anxiety take over my life T_T

Mine are simple.

1) I want to try harder in changing many of my life habits around.
2) I'll fuck more cars and fap harder than I did last year
3) graduate or continue passing my courses in college

That I all.

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
Get over being sick (if I can't complete this resolution there is something wrong with me)
Get a job/driver's license..at this point the two go together
Finish a picture I have not touched since 2012
Not sure what else. Too sick to think right now.

To absorb all the world's memes and become the ultimate meme overlord in order to hijack the timeline and replace the works of William Shakespeare with edits of Tim Buckley's Loss comic.

- Get into some real RPs. Improve my writing.
- Reign in my fookin' temper.
- Learn to laugh at idiots, not get frustrated.
- Get a better job.
- Forgive and forget.
- Pet my dog 1,000,000 times.

-Get into a Masters program
-Learn to Draw (again)
-Learn to be patient while the hubby shops. (Because finding things is hard?)

• Get a job.
  • Take better care of myself.
  • Focus more on my art.
  • Spend more time preparing for the future.
Funnily enough, a lot of these goals were on my mind as early as the end of last semester, as there were a lot of things I was planning on doing to better myself and prepare for next semester and beyond -- as I didn't have time to do a lot of the things that I wanted to do during the fall semester itself. Originally it started out as a "here are some things I've been neglecting that really need to get done" mindset, but, with New Years' around the corner, it turned into more of a "I'm doing this to make my life better" mindset. So, that list of specific things that needed to get done eventually just sort of evolved into a list of more generalized goals that you see here (although I did keep the actual list of specific objectives because, you know, that helps to actually do those things). But yeah -- given the circumstances, I've sort of gotten a bit of a head start on these, but, I hadn't been doing as well on them as I thought I would in December. Now that it's the new year, it's time to really commit!

So, to all you negative nancies who don't believe in New Years Resolutions, well... I see nothing wrong with using the earth's revolution around the sun as a bit of extra motivation to push you to achieve your goals. Who cares if it's arbitrary and doesn't make any sense? Any reason to motivate yourself and do the things you've been meaning to do is a good reason, imo. XD

Reactions: chillin
I don't really have any resolutions but I have pretty good idea of what's going to happen during the year.

• Break up with the only girl that's treated me well
  • Try (and fail) to get back with the only girl I've really liked
  • Go back to binge drinking
  • Do sub par, but still better in my classes due to mandatory attendance
  • Regret life choices
  • Get dat otterbod from massive amounts of cardio from ROTC activities.
  • Eat lots of ice cream and come to the conclusion I'm either dying alone or with someone who makes me feel alone
Yay, New Years! Still cheerier than 2015.

Focus on my job
Start rping again
Say what I mean when I mean it

• Love
Reactions: Suga
Status
Not open for further replies.