2015 Member Shout-Outs

• Thread starter heliacalRebirth
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many here on Iwaku that have become my friend. Everyone on here is amazing! To the ones I tag, you have listened to me rant, and have given me advice. You guys are absolutely rad! <3

@Dawn - You are absolutely hilarious girlie. I always love seeing you in the Chat box. You always make my day, even if you do not know it. :3

@Fijoli - We have not talked that much, but you have been very nice to me. You're art is amazing, and I enjoy looking at all your artwork. You can also be extremely funny.

@The Butterfly - Oh Pete, you're dry humor always makes my day. Thank you for the great advice that you gave me a while back. I won't forget it!

@Diana - Thanks for dealing with all my dumb questions on maintenance sometimes. That means a lot. 0_0

@Xnijmai - Oh, you lovable heartless thing, you. You were one of the first people that spoke to me in the Chat box. You always love to playfully pick on me. Which I think is entertaining. Also, thanks for calling me Melon.

And other people that I'm starting to get too tired to explain why you're rad. Sorry about that. :( @Alan @C r o m i c a l♥ @Red Velvet @redblood @Ozzie Chanter @Maddeline

To everyone else; you are all great!

@Cpt Toellner - for repeatedly demonstrating that we have loads in common and value the same thing in people, yet hold my tendency not to commit time into starting a profound friendship since we both have shit going on and also because fuq that amarite.

Also I want Brovo to compliment me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe we are all nuts for loving a crazy ferret man (like the crazy cat lady only you've taken it up a notch and became the crazy ferret man).

And thank you, means a lot to me actually.

@redblood | Your skype avatar is a pink dress.
Bit off more then you could chew Mr. Brovo? ^_^ I wish you luck!
Ferrets find a way... :ferret:

@Melancholy | It's a thing!

@scribz | Cogito Ergo Sum.
Maybe we are all nuts for loving a crazy ferret man (like the crazy cat lady only you've taken it up a notch and became the crazy ferret man).

And thank you, means a lot to me actually.
We're all perfectly imperfect, just some of us are a little duller and some a little louder.

Reactions: redblood and Melon
@Fijoli Thank you so much! It puts a smile on my face, knowing that I have had any kind of positive impact in your life.

@Pretty Turtle - This aesthetically pleasing Turtle has been by my side my whole life and she's my person. My best friend. Without her asking me to join Iwaku with her, I wouldn't even have had the pleasure to meet the following people, so she's pretty awesome <3

@Hope @Seiji Snow @serge @The Butterfly @Alan @Jiffy @GhostJoker @Blox @Andastra @Xnijmai @Apocallama @VengefulPeanut

You all have been amazing. Each of you challenge my creative thinking in so many different ways and for that, I am grateful. I have laughed so hard with you peeps and you help me realize that good friends are hard to come by, but totally worth keeping around. Our usual jokes aside, I am very happy to have met you all and I hope that 2015 will provide us with more time to rock this friendship. Some of you I know well and the others I am enjoying getting to know better and I'm glad that we can tease each other with a great sense of humor and still collaborate on some pretty epic ideas.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick, someone tag a shout-out and copy-paste "war & peace"

I want to give a shoutout to all my rp partners and the staff members I've talked to. Thank all of you for making my time here an ever-changing adventure, testing my creativity and helping me improve my roleplaying abilities. I know i have a long way to go to be among the greats, but it's not the destination that matters to me, but the journey and the people i meet and share that journey with along the way. Have a happy New year and God be with you, God protect you, and God bless you in all things you do. Amen

@Strawberry275
You and I have known each other for... soon four years. We have a lot of misunderstandings and quarrel a lot, but we've also had a lot of fun throughout the years. We know each other well and despite the many hardships we've had, we've still managed to remain friends. You were there for me when I had no one else and even today, you're there for me. I know I can go on ranting about my stuff to you and you know you can go rant about your stuff to me. That is simply how our relationship works- and it's lovely. I think I'd even go as far as to consider you my best friend. We've moved between many sites and yet our friendship has managed to last. As such, I wish you a wonderful 2015! And I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in RL this summer. ^^

@Vio
The wonderful mommy of our family. At first... I thought you were incredibly scary. When I first joined RWC... you were like the god on the top and I was just like... o.o She scary. Eventually I learned that even if you can be scary at times, you are also a very lovely, caring and kind individual. Sure, you can be a bit stubborn and have quite a temper at times, but you're also wonderful and generally there for people when they need it. So I wish you a wonderful 2015 and hope our friendship continues far into the future! ^^

@DoomyCakez
The daddy of our family. You too, can have quite the temper from time to time, but that doesn't make you less fun to be around. You've got wonderful ideas and write extremely well, which makes you fun to RP with. I remember when I first messaged you about Ryuu serving Gwen and was so scared you'd say no, I didn't know what to do with myself. Gwen was such an awesome character and I was iohoushudgidg *flails* pweeeaaase say yes! XD So I wish you a wonderful 2015 and hope our friendship last for a long time!

@Aka~Kitsune
My wonderful imutou who's had to deal a lot with my slow posting and tendency to stop doing so after a while. I'm genuinely sorry for that and shall try my best to improve myself in that area this year. We also first met on RWC, and I remember admiring your writing style. It's so very pretty. You've always been fun to RP and I hope I get to continue doing so for a very long time. I wish you an amazing 2015, little sis! ^^

@Sinopa
Sin-chan! I first met you on Freeyourselfroleplay (although, I sort of considered it an awful site, to be honest) and I remember we had a lot in common. We've had a lot of fun role playing together and you're the reason I even migrated to this site, so thank you for that. I wish you a wonderful 2015 and hope you continue making our days brighter, as you always do, you wonderful sun!

@Otouto
My adorable gay little brother. <3 I remember finding your profile and being all like "OMG I'd so much like to RP with this guy!". Sadly, not much happened after that. Even if we were in the same RP's, we've never really gotten to RP much. TTnTT I hope we can change that this year, so I can not only have fun talking to you, but also RPing with you. I wish you an amazing 2015 and hope our friendship continues to last for many more years to come. :3

@Karo
I feel like I need to include you here too. Like Berry, you were first with me on the Sims Site. Then, when it locked down, we created a new site and despite the fact that many decided to leave, you stuck with us. You even moved with me here, which made me rather happy. We haven't gotten to RP much over the years but when we did, it was a lot of fun. I hope it becomes more in the future and wish you a wonderful new year. ^^

@Wolfsin
For some reason you became the creepy uncle in the family- buuut I like you anyway. -w- You're a fun person to be around and even more fun to RP with. Cat and I both agree on that. XD I hope it becomes more frequent again and I do apologize for how slow I can be from time to time. Being lazy is not particularly fun. >.> I wish you a wonderful 2015 and hope our friendship lasts for a long time. ^^

@C r o m i c a l♥
We didn't RP for long, but when we did it was fun. I hope we get to RP at some point again- because not only do I think you were fun to RP with, but I also thought you were fun to talk to. I wish you a wonderful 2015. ^^

I've probably forgotten someone but... I think I covered most of the people I wanted to thank for a wonderful time. X3

Last edited:
@Fijoli @Laggy Lagiacrus

094.gif

Thank you guys, it means more to me than you can imagine <3

I suppose I should be doing a shoutout list myself... I'm just to terribly afraid I'll miss anyone :( Anyway, here goes!

@jared555 Thank you for starting up the Iwaku minecraft server and letting me be creative on it. Also, thanks to all the guys who hung out there and made it an awesome place to be in every single way @Fijoli @Alan @Mac the Impaler @Dawn @heliacalRebirth @Hatsune Candy @Lstorm @Kooriryu (I'm sure there were more but I forget your guys's names atm! >_<)

@Alan Thanks for being an awesome guy I could talk about things I never thought I'd be able to tell anyone, nonetheless someone I just met online. Your patience, kindness (and smexy voice) has been an inspiration and source of comfort in rough times. Many hearts to you!

@Kooriryu Thanks for being a
11996923186_e72b613235.jpg

Thanks all @Staff and @Community Volunteers for making Iwaku a place to want to stick around and giving me a place to use my creativity and getting accredited for it.

And lastly, thanks to the awesome people I've had RP's with/am currently RP'ing with that make me want to continue and become a better roleplayer and GM
@Laggy Lagiacrus @Polystical @Falcon @Merry Berry @Adore Delano @Olissa @Craftsdwarf (Even though you don't hang out here much and you'll probably be confused by me tagging you, ha ha)

@Brovo for being a really adorable ferret; and a really good friend, even if we don't talk much.

@LogicfromLogic and @Fijoli for giving me extraordinarily useful advice that really helped me pull myself together.

@Razilin for making me laugh at things I never thought I would ever laugh at.

@LunaValentine, @Nydanna, @Jorick, and @Lawkheart for just being cool people that I can agree with most of the time.

I'm missing some people, I know I am, but I really just want to thank the whole of Iwaku in general for being so supportive and keeping me going when I felt like I had nothing to live for; I still have I long way to go, but with you guys by my side I don't doubt that I'll be able to get there.

Shout outs to
@Taliesin for being such an awesome rp partner and funny to converse with :) Hope you're feeling better soon <3

@Red Velvet since we've found each other after a two years hiatus xD Teen island 3.0 will happen! Eventually

@Diana for being such an awesome site admin :D We all appreciate all you're doing ^^ Well.. Most of us at least

@Brovo for all the awesome roasts *Hopes for Teen island or Eternal grief next time*

@Kairia for being a Japanese study buddy :3

@Jerelin for having such a cute voice (Yes, cute voices are now enough to get a shout out)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.