• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Asuras | Manly.

@Lawkheart
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I suppose I'll do a real shout out then! Eugh!

Gold Marble - You be awesome bro! DAMN YOUR LOVE FOR CANCER BATS DOE! xD.

Hellis - Always being a great bro! Soon The Fox will return and cause havoc, yeah? ;).

Foxxie - a kindred spirit in games and music <333.

Idle - WHERE EVA YOU ARE! I HOPE YOU ARE A HAVING A GOOD TIME!

Noxxi - SAME! WE NEED TO MARATHON SOME ABRIDGED STUFF D:.

Grif - the one guy who has given a huge muse for my RPs and pretty much shares similar loves for awesome things. <33333

Anybody else I missed out on this? I love you, let me touch your skin!

@Stryder: Thanks bro for always being there for me. Thanks for helping me out when I needed it most and thanks for being the greatest friend I've very had and the best brother as well. Love you man. :wolf:

@Beatrix & @Genghismike: You both are awesome and are the definition of it. You both helped me when I was down and had no one and you both were good friends of mine and even in debates where I was clearly in the wrong you both proudly stood by my side. Eternal luck and happiness to the both of you.
PS: I took your advice and am now fapping under the loveseat Bea, K thx. :loveseat:

@Brovo: Sup dude? Say whatever you'd like in the verbal shout-out if you wish to do one for me. Either way shouting out to you. You're awesome and thanks for making me feel awesome cause of your faith in my work and shit when I felt like I fucking sucked at it. +1 Ego for Awesome ferret Brovo. :ferret:

@Dervish: Yo dude, give me a gun! you already have about 50 of them xD
No but seriously I still never forgot about when we talked that one time, thanks for that dude. :cool:

@Goldmarble: Stop being such an old crow!
No but in truth, you're an awesome old crow. Thanks for also being there and a cool friend. Just... don't break a hip when walking around the forums, okay? :geezer: (They didn't have a crow one so you get geezer)

@Diana: You're a fucking magical Admin. :owl:

@Holmes: You did really great as a mod for RPG too so I didn't forget about you lol. :detective:

@Jerelin: You're a good friend and so nice. I hope you always stay that way and have a happy new year. :rainbow:

@Foxxie & @Tempest: Can I watch? :unibrow
No but really, you're both cool as well. fucking stay that way. :fox::fire:

@Darog: Do you remember your first beer? :badger:

@Jorick: You're alright, ya'know? If not thought you should. :thumbsup:

@Razilin: RACKS! RACKs SO HARD THAT RACKS SCREAM RACKS WITH YOU! :stripper:

@everyone else I know: I'd spend 3 hours on this if I continued so you all are just put into one group. Sorry. Stay cool. :dragon:

Guess I'll really do this instead of joking around. Though most things I'd say to people are already said here, so I'll just do this based around recent interactions I appreciate.

@Aliceee: Very, very refreshing having intellectual conversations with someone who shares near the same mindset as me. And writing with you is hella fun, not to mention you're my nonofficial waifu. Je t'aime, my dear Alice~ Muahahaha! -Runs away-

@Brovo: For letting me be in the roast and stuff. Since the first one I was in up until the recent one, I've been having more fun than I have been in months (Even if I don't talk much). Not to mention learning more about writing which is always good, though that part of the appreciation goes to everyone in the roast group too. So that's, like, allot of people...Group grope! :grouphug:

Also:
tumblr_muso6j1gDP1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Only if I must...

I nominate every person on this forum that wasn't acting like a turd in 2014 and doesn't plan to in 2015.

I nominate everyone who pursues writing.

I nominate everyone who reached out to others, whether that be in the rant section or other.

@October Knight @Ozzie Chanter @Xnijmai @LogicfromLogic @Laggy Lagiacrus @Brovo @Red Velvet @Moonlit Blade @Anglkate @Lstorm @Sinopa @Herzius56 @Dawn @Myrnodyn @Razilin @Minibit PETERFLY YOUR TAG WON'T WORK!!! @Kooriryu @Diana @Grumpy @Seiji Snow @Manakete @Tribs @Shiny OCHA STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME!!! @jared555 @Lewi @Lawkheart @Fluffy @Blind Hemingway @Vay @Stacisaur @Alan @Thomas McTavish @N0VA @Muna @Hope @fatalrendezvous @GhostJoker @Hellis @Lady Bernkastel @redblood @Nydanna @Asmodeus @Tegan @Yaoilover91 @Jiffy @April @Orochi @Lovie @Cammybunny @heliacalRebirth @Melancholy @ElBell @Maid-of-Heart @Akira @KuraiAoi @Nightstealer @Salsacookies @AddictedToSkooma @Aine @DGraves @Falcon @Peregrine @RiverNotch @Rosie @Sherlock Holmes @Esthalia @Atlas Child @Cosmos @Mowkie @Melpothalia @Renegade Proxy @Wolken @Victor Markov @Ligeia @ChemicalLove @Egolegume @MiNaGi @Minaeras @Ace of Mana @Figen @Alexa @Ser K+ @Zen @Seth Bloodmoon

Some of you know that you have made a difference in my life...and some of you do not know, Some of you do not give a shit,Some of you are confused and Some of you won't even read this.

Everyone here I have listed has in the year of 2014 done something significant in my heart, my eyes, and my mind. Each one of you has shared pieces of yourselves, given me a chance, Hung out with me, and most importantly...gave me something to remember. I'm thankful for every one on Iwaku, Iwaku would be nothing without it's members.

..But to those above, I shout out to you. Thank you for existing, my interactions with you have not gone forgotten, and will stay with me for years and years to come. The people above are all individuals who have shaped the human being I am today no matter how long or short our passing, no matter how close or distant. I remember you. I remember the change you brought me and the will to embrace it.

I remember the things you said, the imagination you shared, and the priceless wisdom you passed to me. I am STILL learning and growing, and everyday this list above me will grow and accumulate more names and some day new names may make older ones fade, but the person I am today is Thanks to you and it will be so until the day I'm six feet under.

You all made a difference in my life and ALL of you give me a great sense of Honor and Hope.

I promise to keep earning my Valor.

@Fijoli Oh my gosh, I really had no idea. Thank you so much- it really means a lot to me to have this shout out. Now excuse me while I go cry tears of joy...

original.gif

I love you too, Fijo-chan~ <3

@Fijoli
Oh my goodness you have made my day! I'm not sure exactly what I did but I'm ecstatic and very glad that I could help! You have helped me too, seeing your artwork has made me want to work harder to get better at my own drawings and you have inspired me so much. And you're just so awesome XD Thank you so much ♥♥♥

• Love
@Fijoli
tumblr_inline_nehypvUvqK1ss4sty.gif

I'm at a loss of words.

• Love
@Vio @DoomyCakez @Wolfsin @Gladis @Aka~Kitsune @Otouto
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! May we always and forever be one great big loving family!!! Thank you for making my roleplaying experience completely amazing and something to look forward to each and every day.

@Fijoli
shoutout for being a support and a positive voice when I really needed it. Fiji, you're a really caring and wonderful person, and that comes out in everything from your art to your actions; stay awesome.

• Love
@Fijoli

giphy.gif

I'm glad to have met you, impacted you in any small or large way, and most importantly, to have been your friend. <3 Here's to a year of shenanigans and mis-adventure!!

• Love
Thanks @Fijoli, I actually didn't think I'd even be mentioned here ^.^

Taking a page from Fiji...

@Kooriryu @Xnijmai @Moonlit Blade @Diana @The Butterfly @Fluffy @Fijoli @Esthalia @DawnsLight @Faulkner @Mistletoe Fairy @Anglkate @October Knight ...

And others I probably can't quite think of, you've all been wonderful friends to me this past year. Better friends than I deserve! You guys know some or most of what I've dealt with (or at least some bit of it), and have still been there for me to one degree or another. Or put up with me, anyways! Thank you. My life is better for you being in it.

And to these folk...

@Muna @Pretty Turtle @serge @Hope @Ozzie Chanter @Red Velvet @Grumpy @Beatrix @Razilin @PureKor @GhostJoker @heliacalRebirth @Manakete

And again, others I've no doubt forgotten (but that makes you no less amazing). You guys are awesome, awesome folk, and I'm glad to have met you, no matter how little or how much we've spoken to each other, no matter how long ago or how recently we've started talking!

You damn motherfuckin' skippy I get listed first.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
No idea what I did or said, but thank you @Fijoli :)

Status
Not open for further replies.