200th Discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall guide us to 9001.

I don't... Think that's a reasonable number... And it.. You... 9001 what?

I don't... Think that's a reasonable number... And it.. You... 9001 what?

Posts I think.

But then again, it's Gwazi, so it could be Kumquats, or Cheese, or cows.

Posts I think.

But then again, it's Gwazi, so it could be Kumquats, or Cheese, or cows.

Threads, Posts, Cows, Suns, Bowls of Poutine?
What does it matter? We shall reach it.

1337 is the only number I care about.

200th for the moment, at least. Threads that have been inactive for a month or more get archived whenever a staff person gets around to doing it.

Also that 200+ count you see on the index page includes the threads in the Counseling and Bored Games section. There are currently only 141 threads (not counting the 5 stickied ones, I think) in the main General Chatting area.

So enjoy your thread that is temporarily the 140th in the section. :P

200th for the moment, at least. Threads that have been inactive for a month or more get archived whenever a staff person gets around to doing it.

Also that 200+ count you see on the index page includes the threads in the Counseling and Bored Games section. There are currently only 141 threads (not counting the 5 stickied ones, I think) in the main General Chatting area.

So enjoy your thread that is temporarily the 140th in the section. :P
Don't ruin it >:T

• Thank You
Reactions: Vanilla
I will lock you up in iwaku's drunk prison cell ]:
Yes, our prison cells are drunk!

What do you do with a drunken prison cell? What do you do with a drunken prison cell? What do you do with a drunken prison cell early in the morning?

Don't ruin it >:T
Too late, ruination is nigh. I am the killer of all buzzes. Kneel in terror before my pedantry and fact checking.

What do you do with a drunken prison cell? What do you do with a drunken prison cell? What do you do with a drunken prison cell early in the morning?
That is a secret you will only know if you get put in there

That is a secret you will only know if you get put in there

But... It's not early in the morning, we can find out what to do with it in the afternoon, and evening, but not early is in the morning!

But... It's not early in the morning, we can find out what to do with it in the afternoon, and evening, but not early is in the morning!
Make sure to be arrested early in the morning and you'll know.

Status
Not open for further replies.