20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

11. What's a story element you really want to accomplish with a character one day?

12. What was your first fandom?

13. Favorite movie genre and Favorite movie in it

10) Last book you read?

I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi. It was okay LOL Interesting concept, meh execution.

11. What's a story element you really want to accomplish with a character one day?

I've been trying to think about this forever but I don't even know. I have hundreds of characters, I do whatever I want/whatever I have on my mind most of the time 👀

12. What was your first fandom?

Ouran High School Host Club. I wrote sooooo many fanfics for it, I swear. If we're talking fandom associated with roleplay, then it was Ib, since that was what got me into roleplaying in the first place.

13. Favorite movie genre and Favorite movie in it

I'm not sure if I have a favourite! Maybe anime? If that's a genre? I've rewatched the Magica Madoka movies more times than I can count. I can't wait for the next movie to come out (after like a freaking decade of waiting LMAO) !!!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
14. Last thing you bought.

15. How long have you been doing art?

16.What's is the best Character you have made so far?
17. What's your favorite animal?

Last edited:
14. Last thing you bought.

A bunch of fancy new looseleaf tea :D

15. How long have you been doing art?

Ooof, I don't even remember! I used to draw (really bad) manga when I was like 10, but I didn't start doing digital art until I was around 14 years old. So it's been around 9 years, I guess?

16.What's is the best Character you have made so far?
17. What's your favorite animal?

16.) I have this character that I don't get to use very often, named Fumihiro Nishioka-Ndike. He is a gross Ugandan-Japanese gamer boy who is deeply in the closet and names himself things like xX0MNIP0TENTXx while posting his sick epic headshot compilations on YouTube. He is also possessed by a cat demon. I don't know if he's the best character I've ever made, but I find him super fun to play and interesting to think about.

17.) Penguins!!!! My favourite documentary of all time is March of the Penguins. Second best would be cats, hehe.

• Love
18. Do you have any pets? (If not do you want some)
19. Why penguins?

18. Do you have any pets? (If not do you want some)
19. Why penguins?

18. No, I don't! I used to have pet budgies named Peep and Chirp but they died a few years ago. I'd like a cat someday, but I can't for now, since my family hates cats. 😔

19. I just think penguins are amazing. They spend days waddling back and forth between their mating area to the ocean, starving and exhausted, just so that their babies can eat. Their feathers fill up with tiny bubbles of air that allow them to propel out of the water in the way that they do. The warm their bodies by huddling in a rotating circle, so that everyone can have a turn in the middle where it is warmest. I love them so much!

• Love
20. Classic trolley problem, you're standing at the lever and there's a trolley going towards a track with 5 people tied to it. You can pull the lever to change the trolley to go to the other track but on that track there's one person there. Do you pull the lever killing one person, or let it kill the other five?

20. Classic trolley problem, you're standing at the lever and there's a trolley going towards a track with 5 people tied to it. You can pull the lever to change the trolley to go to the other track but on that track there's one person there. Do you pull the lever killing one person, or let it kill the other five?

20.) As someone who took many philosophy classes in uni (and hated taking ethics, BLEGH), I can say that I’ve been posed this question before. I’d rather pull the lever and be responsible for killing one instead of five (and yes, my answer would not change if it was someone I loved on the tracks. Someone loved those 5 people on the other tracks as well. I’m no more important than the rest of them.)

And that’s it for me, folks!

I believe it is our brand spanking new intern up in the hot seat after me, @dark ! 💖

• Love
Reactions: Sorrelfur and Dusk
Oo I’m up!! Bring me the questions!

1. What was your favorite RP of all time?

2. Time for some username backstory, origination of your user?

3. What made you want to become apart of Iwaku’s interns/staff?

4.) What is something that you’re bad at but trying to work on?

1. Oh man, that’s A hard one! I’d have to say Multerra and onmiverse , two cross fandom rps on play by stats sites with awesome writers and a great community of people!

2, dark came from dark Jak, jaks alter ego in the Jak and Daxter series

3. I’ve been on Iwaku a while and the crowd is generally awesome!!!

4. I’m Bad at writing certain fandom characters but I’m trying to work on it

5. Do you have any secrets you intend to take to your grave?

6. Do you have any pets? (If not do you want one?)
7. Who is the best Character you have made?
8. Favorite Movie Genre?
9. Favorite Book Genre?
10. Favorite Rp Genre?

5. Do you have any secrets you intend to take to your grave?

Oh boy. That's a hard one... Not sure about that.