20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

4.) Are you superstitious at all?

5. What are some traditional family meals that you love and will probably make your entire life?

4.) Are you superstitious at all?
Enough so that I stay away from an ouija board just in case ghosts do exist. Not enough to prevent me from living in a supposedly haunted place, yet enough so to be polite to the walls just in case of, but still think nothing of slamming doors and disappearing socks (my washing machine is hungry, I swear).

5. What are some traditional family meals that you love and will probably make your entire life?
I'm actually not much of a cook, and since my parents are from the culinary world this is a huge pain. 🥲

Oxtail soup, when I can. I try to limit my meat intake, but this is a go-to comfort food. Tangyuan in savoury broth is a second. We don't keep recipes (my mom even eyeballs her baking) so it is hard to replicate them at all, but these are the two dishes I feel I hit closest to the flavours at home when I make them.

(No, they haven't judged it yet.)

What's some advice you wish you could give your younger self?

Where did you come up with the username Nemopedia?

What's some advice you wish you could give your younger self?

Where did you come up with the username Nemopedia?
6: Life isn't about deadlines, everyone has their own pace.

7: I chose 'Nemo' because it is Latin for 'No man' and I liked being an anonymous fish, other than it being associated with a certain clownfish, or a captain. The 'pedia' came from frequent jokes between friends and I for being an absolute know-it-all.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
8.) What were you like as a child? (As in were you quiet, rambunctious, silly, etc.)

9. What is your secret talent?

10. What is your zombie apocalypse plan? @Nemopedia

8.) What were you like as a child? (As in were you quiet, rambunctious, silly, etc.)
According to my school reports I was a very quiet kid. According to my mother I was that kid that asks way too many questions (which I still do). According to my peers I was a mischievous kid.

9. What is your secret talent?
One I haven't figured out yet. Appearing innocent, when I'm the mastermind.

10. What is your zombie apocalypse plan? @Nemopedia
Same as my covid plan. Stay at home and don't let anyone in.

Reactions: neptune
I think this is great! Lovely fun, i'm in the queue for the hot seat

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
11. What's your most controversial food opinion? Like avocado toast is gross/pineapple on pizza is good/etv

11. What's your most controversial food opinion? Like avocado toast is gross/pineapple on pizza is good/etv

I like pineapple on pizza, sometimes I like jam on my cheese and other times I put chili oil on my cheese instead, I also enjoy cheese on my raisin bread and am very much fine eating peanuts as long as (or until?) the consequences are(n't) lethal.

Last edited:
I'm seeing alot of cheese and I'm all for this as cheese is good with anything

12. Last awkward situation you've been in?

I'm seeing alot of cheese and I'm all for this as cheese is good with anything

12. Last awkward situation you've been in?

I'm really bad at understanding dirty jokes and so every time colleagues make dirty jokes they go //whoosh// over me. So one time it happened again, everyone was laughing, with the exception of me, and they genuinely thought I didn't think it was funny, which prompted them to wonder if their humour is terrible.

Cue to the joke clicking later and me exclaiming: "Oh! So that's what it meant!" and laughed. Now everyone feels bad for another reason, because their humour wasn't the issue.

13. Tell me about a day where you felt most at ease and content. O:

14. How would you like to die?

15. Least favorite chore and favorite chore and why?

I offer myself as tribute.

16. How did you find Iwaku, and why did you decide to join?

Reactions: fatalrendezvous