20 Questions - Iwaku Edition! (3rd Generation)

8. what's a perfect temperature to have outside?

9. do you have a comfort show and character?

10. what's your perfect snack?
8. Somewhere is Spring, a light breeze with the temperature being mid 60's or 71-75

9. ABSOLUTELY, I don't specially think I have a comfort show, per say, but I do have a comfort game and characters. That game being Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach!! I love the design of the Pizzaplex and the characters!! I've kinned Monty, Freddy and Chica <3

I do have a few comfort characters that are my own original characters, those being Russel the android and Alice the satyr. They're just lil' guys (I love them both with all my heart)

10. Anything sweet, really. Little Debbie snacks and maybe some cereal

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
11. What's something about you that tends to surprise people when they find out?

12. How do you feel about karaoke? Do you have a song that you like to sing?

13. What content creator do you think that EVERYONE should know about? (and link them mayhaps? >:3c)

14. Do you prefer using Iwaku on desktop or mobile?

11. What's something about you that tends to surprise people when they find out?

12. How do you feel about karaoke? Do you have a song that you like to sing?

13. What content creator do you think that EVERYONE should know about? (and link them mayhaps? >:3c)

14. Do you prefer using Iwaku on desktop or mobile?
11. Had to go ask my friend about this one,,, apparently they were very surprised to hear I wanted to shave off half my head for a hairstyle. I don't seem like kind of person, it seems. They also were surprised when they learned I like holding hands with people (sorry guys I still need to hold someone's hand when walking through a parking lot or across the street) because my hands are super sweaty for no reason

12. I love karaoke, even though my voice cracks in the middle of the song and I run out of breath really easily since I put my heart into it. (I know, I should've joined choir /j /lh) My favorite song would either be the Pokérap or Never Gonna Give You Up, I loved rickrolling the entirety of choir in 7th grade.

13. https://www.youtube.com/@skechindeed GO LOOK AT HER STUFF EVERYTHING SHE MAKES IS AMAZING SHES AMAZING HER ART IS AMAZING (she makes too many gifts for me AAA /lh /nm )

14. Since I don't have a desktop, I'm just going to say my iPad over my phone because my iPad is probably the closest to desktop. So, desktop I guess.

15. Last time you cried?

15. Last time you cried?
15. Well, it was last week on Friday, I was already on edge and then my mom said a few things and I broke down into some sort of attack. So, basically a week ago.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: unanun
16. favorite spooky season activity?

17. what's a good temperature for outside?

18. what song is currently you're favorite?

16. favorite spooky season activity?

17. what's a good temperature for outside?

18. what song is currently you're favorite?
16. I don't really have one. I haven't gone trick-or-treating in years and my family doesn't have many traditions for it. I guess perhaps the years my dad gets us baskets full of candy like Easter but Halloween themed.

17. Probably around 60-65°F

18. Right now I'm obsessing over 'God-ish' but covered by Will Stetson along with 'A Monster In Paris' by Sean Ono Lennon. Then every song made by Jhariah ever

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
19. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be and why?

20. What's your favorite genre to write in?

19. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be and why?

20. What's your favorite genre to write in?
19. I would tell her.. quite a bit. I'd probably lecture them on being his own person, because back when I was in fifth grade or so, I went with following my peers and got caught up in bullying situations where I was the bully. I ended up getting slapped in the face with a round of karma and threatened with a gun, but it could've all been avoided if he had just.. been independent. Now I look back at them at those times and I honestly hate myself for doing those things.

But anyway, that was long, onto the last and final question for meeee:

20. My absolute favorite genres to write in are dystopian science fiction, fantasy, and romance. I especially love fantasy, it just my jam.

and now it's @noodle 's time to shine!!! /lh /pos

@FenFren I didn't realize I've asked you the temp. question already 😂 whoopsiesss

Oshit this thread is still going

I haven't been getting notifications until I was tagged lmao hi guys oops

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent
@noodle
1. If you could take all expenses paid, where would you go and why?

2. If you could work your dream job, what would it be?

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
@noodle
1. If you could take all expenses paid, where would you go and why?

2. If you could work your dream job, what would it be?
1. God, what a hard opening question! I've always wanted to travel the world. If I can do a bit of a tricky answer I would say 'the USA' so I could take a year off work and just do a massive USA road trip through every state. But if I have to narrow it further....maybe Norway? I have distant relatives there and I'm partially Norwegian and would love to reconnect with that side of myself since nothing got passed down lol

2. Also a hard one. My actual dream job is probably something in animal conservation. I would love to run a rescue and rehabilitation center focused on educating on things like the exotic pet trade and local wildlife. Unfortunately that's just not a very well funded field at all and I am extremely squeamish and get really really sad about animals being hurt so I just don't think it would be something I could handle emotionally, mentally, or financially even though I am passionate about it :/

• Love
Reactions: iridescent