4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
20% LC is a small series I had started a few weeks ago on Tumblr. It's about the daily lives of all my ocs. I use prompts to help me with this. I'll give credit to the maker of the prompts like I do on Tumblr.
Please refrain from posting on here. If you would like to leave a comment or something, do it on my profile or anything else.

Thank you and sorry for any mistakes.

Prompt:
Person A: “Why are you wearing a crown?”

Person B: “To let other knows they are in the presences of royalty.”

Person A: “We’re at McDonald’s. And your crown is from the dollar store.”

Prompt from the-moon-dust-writings (on Tumblr)
-----------

“Why are you wearing a crown?”

“To let other knows they are in the presences of royalty.”

“We’re at McDonald’s. And your crown is from the dollar store.”

Li Jing clicked his tongue at Aiden after hearing his words, rolling his eyes as he placed his hands on his waist like a mother about to scold her child. Today was supposed to be a relaxing day for Aiden and Li. But, Li had other plans after stopping by the dollar store. Aiden thought he was only going to buy some snacks. What surprised him was Li walking towards the cashier and checking out a fake, gold crown. At first, he thought it was a gift for his little sister. It’s wasn’t. It was a gift for himself.

“Aiden, how about you worry about your own appearance, okay? Okay.”

Li taunted, crossing his arms over his chest as they walked to the counter. The cashier looked up from the screen as she was about to ask for their order, only stopping in confusion upon seeing Li with his crown. She smiled nervously before clearing her throat.

“H-hello, what can I get you?”

She asked, watching the two friends in front of her. Aiden and Li looked up at the menu that was displayed behind the cashier. Aiden hummed to himself before glancing behind him, frowning a bit when he felt Li whispered into his ear.

“What? No, I’m not saying that! Dude, it was hilarious before, but now you’re taking it a bit far.”

Aiden protested, turning to his friend with a frown. Li stared at him before grinning.

“C’mon, Aiden, order for me and I’ll shall grant you one wish! Using Royal’s money!”

He proposed, snickering as he pulled out Royal’s wallet. He has the low decency to take his boyfriend’s wallet before going out. Aiden puffed his cheeks out as he watched the other waved the wallet. He did want that new skateboard that came out a week ago. No! He can’t be pull by the money weapon. Aiden shook his head as he turned away from Li.

“No.”

He declined, looking at the girl behind the counter, who watched the whole conversation with wide eyes. He sent her a small smile before giving her his order. Li stood shock behind him, the wallet hanged loosely in his hand. Before Aiden walked away, Li walked over to him, acting like a child who didn’t get what he wanted. Aiden only laugh as he patted his friend’s head.

Prompt:
Person A: “How on earth do you look so good? Honestly. I just. HOW?”

Person B: “I listen to Beyoncé.”

Prompt from @the-moon-dust-writings
——
“How on earth do you look so good? Honestly. I just. HOW?”

“I listen to Beyoncé.”

Aiden stared at Jazz in confusion, trying to process what she just said. He leaned back into his hair, crossing his arms over his chest as he gave more thoughts into the words. Jazz only blinked, a small smirk on her face as she slouched on her chair, trying not to laugh.

“Huh… Should’ve of known…”

He muttered, looking back at Jazz with a serious expression on his face. Jazz was caught off guard at his response, raising a brow.

“I’m sorry?”

She asked, tilting her head to the side. They stared into each other’s eyes before breaking into laughter. Aiden shook his head as he chuckled at his own words. Jazz wrapped her arms around her waist, giggling after figuring out what Aiden meant.

“Hahaheh… but, for real, though… How?”

And that was the last time Jazz thinks about responding to Aiden with jokes.