20% Cooler

S

Stormy

Original poster
If you don't know where my title's referenced from, you're missing out on life.

Anywho! I shalt use this lovely survey to make my intro! It's totally because I'm shy, and not at all because it's nearly one in the morning and I'm feeling lazy after filling out my RP Resume...*cough* Not at all...

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Stormy, Stormeh, um... :3

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I ish a female, and I am eighteen~

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
*fights temptation to copy/paste resume answer, but resists when she realizes that's more work*
I'm trying to branch out a bit, but my true love will always be Medieval Fantasy.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Oh, I usually can't help but take up the evil characters. And, more popularly as of late, the sweet and sassy girl/best friend that you end up falling in love with.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
O.o ... OH, WOLF PACKS! *loves wolves* *still has no idea what the hell you're talking about*

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

OOH, WAIT! IT'S ALL THAT I CAN TAKE! AND EVERY SINGE DAY, A PART OF MY SOUL IS FADING! BUT, NOW, BY LETTING GO SOMEHOW, I'M UNSHACKLED AND UNBOUND! I'M CALLING OUT YOUR NAME, I'M FADING! SO, SAVE ME, FROM WHAT I'VE BECOME!!!

*goes on to swoon over T.J. Harris' voice, and sing along with the rest of her new Decyfer Down CD*

Aaaaand, scene~

*tears his "GO SPACE MARINES" sign in half in a huff*

Hey Storm,

I'm Vay, one of your friendly admins here on the site and as of.. 20 minuets ago.. one of the people you're always welcome to bother with questions, suggestions or just chitchat.

I've just started a high fantasy game (DnD though) you can see it and all out other offerings in our Signups area, or you can head over to general to talk with members.

Insanity on the other hand is completely without moderation and you should what a little before braving the peen waving that people on in there.

I also enjoy the dark side of you're in the mood for talking about archtypes or badassery I'm in the cbox a lot of the time, and even if I'm not we have many more members in there around the clock for you to kick down the stairs.

Enjoy the site and have fun!

Hello, Vay!

Thanks for the welcome. This is definitely a neat little place you're helping run here. When I'm in a healthier, less sleep deprived state of mind, I will most assuredly take you up on your targeting invitation. Nothing I like more than a willing victim :p.

*a moment of silence in honor of your sign* ....wolvesarebetter. :3

I...have been RPing since late '06, and so feel like I should know what DnD means... But I fail, and it's not coming to me. Break it down for me, boss man, if you would?

Bahaha~ Insanity? Tis my HOME! I shall heed your warning, for now, though. I fear what my mind will concoct at this hour of bewitchment.

*happy claps* I looooves my evil peoples. I think I'd enjoy whatever talks we could brew up about them.

Thanks again!

my true love will always be Medieval Fantasy.
*loves wolves*
Hey, a kindred spirit! Awesome....

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm Xindaris...that guy who doesn't usually remember to welcome new people. Among other things. I tend to hang out around the fantasy RPs most of the time.

Aha! Well, I will most definitely see you around then.

And lol, that's usually me, too. I also usually avoid making intro threads. It's been an odd day for everyone. :p

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! I am also a wolf lover, myself. :3
This place is a warm, welcoming place - as I'm sure you have discovered. If you need anything, feel free to contact any of the staff. A lot of the members are willing to help as well. And if you want to meet a bunch of us all at once - check out the Cbox! It's a great hangout spot, and many members are often seen hanging out there.

Welcome to the Community Miss Stormy! :D We used to have a dog named Stormy and we were all sure he was part wolf. >>;