2 Quick questions!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by StarDust, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hey there, im wondering if someone could help me out here!

1) is there some sort of Character area? i have a handful of my own original characters that i use for RolePlaying and i would like to know if there is a place for them to be displayed or listed? just so people could see them and get to know what kind of characters i use.

2) i want to be able to post pictures, but whenever i try to use the URL thing on any type of website it never works. ive seen a few forum websites that let you upload the picture from your computer, but i noticed this one doesnt. any advice on how to get picture URLs to work when i post? i preffer pictures to just trying to describe my characters.

help would be appreciated, thank you!
  2. If you wish to showcase your characters the blog section is a great way to do so.

I am confused, are you using BB code when trying to display your off site pictures because it should work.
  3. Blogs are the place, aye... and the code is [noparse][​IMG][/noparse] We use standard BB code.
  4. I'm not sure what BBcode means(technologically illiterate...)) and i find that when i press the picture button and put in the URL its usually doesnt work. i will give it a quick try....

5. It didnt work D:
  6. [​IMG]

OH YAY! thank you so much! this will make things much better for my character sheets!