2 Quick questions!

S

StarDust

Original poster
Hey there, im wondering if someone could help me out here!

1) is there some sort of Character area? i have a handful of my own original characters that i use for RolePlaying and i would like to know if there is a place for them to be displayed or listed? just so people could see them and get to know what kind of characters i use.

2) i want to be able to post pictures, but whenever i try to use the URL thing on any type of website it never works. ive seen a few forum websites that let you upload the picture from your computer, but i noticed this one doesnt. any advice on how to get picture URLs to work when i post? i preffer pictures to just trying to describe my characters.

help would be appreciated, thank you!

If you wish to showcase your characters the blog section is a great way to do so.

I am confused, are you using BB code when trying to display your off site pictures because it should work.

Blogs are the place, aye... and the code is [noparse]
[/noparse] We use standard BB code.

I'm not sure what BBcode means(technologically illiterate...)) and i find that when i press the picture button and put in the URL its usually doesnt work. i will give it a quick try....

animeguy4_uabax3v5.jpg

OH YAY! thank you so much! this will make things much better for my character sheets!