Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gryce

About Me

I am a girl who likes other girls and enjoys role-playing. I wish to become a medical doctor one day and am on my way to college next year where I will be majoring in biology. I'm 18 so like, I'm still kind of a kid lol.

Love animals. I have a Jack Russell mix named Ruby who I love very dearly. I am going to miss her so much when I am away at college :'( I've always wanted to get a cat but my mom is creeped out by them, so I suppose I'll just have to wait til I'm living on my own to adopt one.

I really like music. I mean I do play guitar, but tbh I suck at it. Nonetheless I still maintain a strong passion for music. My favorite artists include: Beach House, Neko Case, Kraftwerk, Young Marble Giants, Nick Drake, Neutral Milk Hotel, Sharon van Etten, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and Sonic Youth.

I don't really watch TV much, except for some Frasier with my parents here-and-there, but I do have some films that I am fond of: American Beauty, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fargo, and Blue is the Warmest Color.

I started role-playing when I was young (9 years old), mostly partaking in wolf role-playing. As I have gotten older, I've found myself really only wanting to be part of more life-like role-plays. I haven't role-played in a long while and hope to reacquaint myself with it here on Iwaku.

My Role-Playing Style

I typically write 2-3 decent-sized paragraphs, and I always write in third person omniscient. I am pretty good with response times, although I cannot promise that I will be able to get back to you every single day. What I can promise is that I can definitely get back to you at least 3-4 times a week. If it's taking me longer than that to get back to you, please don't be afraid to reach out to me.

I feel most comfortable playing gay female characters (1st choice) and straight male characters (2nd choice). I'm not going to lie, I have never participated in any sexual scene in a role-play -- however, I am fully willing to try it. I do, however, care far more for plot than I do sexytimes. If you would like to partner up with me but would not want to role-play any sexual scenes that is 100% fine with me.

What I Don't Want
  • All smut and no plot
  • MxM romance
  • MxF romance, unless I play the male character
What I Do Want
  • Good plot
  • A partner who will be willing to respond at least 3 times a week
  • A female partner, unless there is no sex involved
Ideas

1.) Apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic: Lately I have been reading a book called Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. I don't want to play any of the characters or go off of the book, but I would be very interested in role-playing in a setting/situation similar to what is in the book. Basically the book is set (mostly) 20 years after a plague breaks out that kills lots of people, bringing about the end of modern civilization. There's no Internet, no electricity, no running water, no running cars... You get the idea. And so the people that are left behind make do with what is left, living in the abandoned buildings and even using the frames of cars as carriages for horses to pull. A role-play where the apocalypse is happening instead of one where it takes place after it occurred would be fun too! ***also if you read Station Eleven, please don't spoil it for me because I haven't finished it yet!! lol

2.) Slice of Life -- Medical school, college?: Pretty self-explanatory. Basically a SOL with characters that aren't high-school aged and are more established in their lives.

3.) Amnesia/weirdness: I am not sure if you are familiar with the game Harvester, but if you aren't basically the main character + one other person wake up in a strange antiquated town not knowing how they got there or remembering anything that happened before they got there and they have to figure it out. Spookiness ensues :raven::ghost::ghost::yikes: Another thing: I'd prefer if the role-play itself wasn't strictly based off of the game and where we're playing different characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Navuso
Status
Not open for further replies.