2 EXiST ::Cynex::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I've waited this long. I mean what is another five minutes.

hmmm..... alright if i intro my guy as a mercenary hired by the trackers?

EDIT:

Carl you ninjed me but heres the thing....

My cyborg is considered dangerous and some people might want his brought in or eliminated. People your soldier are likely to work for. He might have orders that begin with 'if possible' or 'if you should see'...

Alright just so you know...there is a reason we have an OOC thread. I'm sorry but it is a Piro pet peeve...no OOC chatter in the IC. (especially if it is a whole post dedicated to OOC.) It not only makes this thread useless and a waste of space but it takes away a bit from the story and the feeling of it. So I ask please put any OOC discussion in this thread. I always read here so it will be noticed.

Now back to writing.

....dude, it's her RP, you gonna let him run it the way he wants?

Edit: oops. now i feel liek a douchebag.

I know it is the her RP. But we have this OOC here why not use it? Just my small suggestions. Apparently when I make them people lash out at me like I'm the bad guy. Just because I dress up as Kefka doesn't mean I hate everything.

I just really do not like OOC in the main especially when a single post is nothing but OOC. Now before you go and say the same line again let me explain.

I came here three years ago from the Otaku. Of course, I had no idea about the OOC being over in this thread. I paid for it because I had everyone yelling at me and I ahd no idea why. So keeping these thoughts organized in one place with discussion lasting more than one line makes for a better story. I am not saying that they absolutely must conform to my ways I just am saying that it is better for people not to go hunting down for where the conversation is taking place.

So before you doubt my intentions remember orginization comes first for me.

I'll throw in a 'Less Lethal Force' clause there, Vay.

sorry bro, i just read your post as a little stronger than it was intended and responded accordingly.

Overreaction is one of my major flaws.

And overreactive replies is one of mine. I might have backlashed a little much. Anyway the main point I wanted to convey is conversation orginization.

As far as a post goes, well I am just returning from a break after making The Great Explanation post of ICSYL. Not sure where to put my character but I'll find somewhere.

Okay, finished my post, finally...

The gas is a nerve agent but it's been tweaked to disable, not kill.

Chii fixed it! ^_^ Now I will come here whenever I have a message to tell you guys! Thank you kefka for reminding me about that, and I'm sorry for ruining the rp for you ^-^u will not happen again.

--I will definitely be back on full throttle Tuesday. I happened to find a little time to sit and r&p
Y-Y

xoxo
-A.

Vay brah, dont follow me again.
if you do i amy have to kneecap your dude, with a .50cal sniper rifle.
Khalid is outta reach.
plus, unless your dude's like super slueth or very swqitched on, he wont realize the significance of the three legged cheetah till it's too late.

in any case, Khalid needs his medicae booth, and a new arm.

right wmd, no more chasing 1 armed assasing, for now

....just saying dont follow the cheetah.....please.

I'll get him distracted and maybe run into carl's troopers, that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.