Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Mythical, Romance, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, ECT.
Okay, so I have constantly seen roleplays out there where two men fall in love with the same woman and a complicated love triangle forms. But what if two women fell in love with the same man? I am usually never a love interest in many roleplays so it would be nice to be one at least once.

I, of course would be playing the man. Is there anyone that would like to do this idea? If not, that's fine as well.

Also, I am open to other roleplay ideas. I usually play male characters (even though I am female personally), but I can play female just the same. I am VERY open to any type of roleplay (only a few exceptions which are; rape/kidnapping/slave and master) I am not very good at being the dominant one in those kind of situations. I will do FxF MxM and MxF.

So, if you are interested in roleplaying with me, I am open to any ideas.​

I like your love triangle idea! I'd like to do that with you and another person.
Perhaps it could lead to the two girls falling for each other as well as the guy and it could get all the more complicated and glorious. :u

Alright, awesome! I am all for that. It would make it so much more interesting. Okay, I will make a thread in the OnexOne forum. Thanks!​