1x1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JealousRose

Original poster
Hey, so I've been wanting to do a 1x1 with someone on this site for... a few days now, I think. I finally decided to post a, uh... This is called an interest check, right? The roleplay site I usually use is just a bit different, and also I'm a dolt, lol...

Anyways, I have one idea at the moment, and that's a Rule of Rose inspired roleplay. I would love to do a roleplay based on RoR's main theme of children within their own corrupt social system. If that sounds interesting, it might be a good idea for you to watch this piece of someone's play-through of the game:
(I linked to the second episode since that's when the game really starts... The game's a bit slow. If you have time, watch the first part, and if not, that's fine.) There's also a wiki page that explains it, however it does spoil some major parts of the story: http://ruleofrose.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Crayon_Aristocrat_Club

And... if that's not interesting to you, I'm open to your ideas as well. Just so you know, my favorite genre's are fantasy and adventure. Especially put together. :P I don't have any posting expectations, so don't worry about that... I think my own posting level is probably beginner or elementary. I'm fine with shipping, but... I don't really want a ship to be decided before the roleplay even starts.

If I remember correctly the story is all based on Jennifer's memory and it all started on that one disastrous crash...

Yup, that's correct. The plot makes a lot more sense and the game becomes a bit more likeable when you realize you're playing through Jen's memories, and that technically, none of it is happening to her.

I can't say I know how to roleplay that but I'm interested.

...I... I should have edited my post. Someone sent me a message already about the RoR inspired roleplay idea, and we've already got our characters made and everything... I'm sorry about that, it didn't cross my mind to edit my post.

Alright then. ^^ We can do some other kind of RP, if you have any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.