1x1 With @Vaila

Status
Not open for further replies.
'' Huh??'' Hunter said like chewbacca with his mouth full of bread and peanut butter. He swallowed hard before nodding and making his way to Abby's room even if he wanted to see Demetri getting killed by Freya. He knocked on the door and peeked from the crack, '' Hello?'' he said hesitantly stepping in tip toeing.

Abby looked up and mumbled a greeting with a sigh. "What can I do for you Hunter?" she asked, her mood defeated. She felt as though she should just give up on what she was trying to accomplish, not that it mattered much. But she'd come back here because she wanted to go home, to spend time with her sister and be with members of her own kind. The part of her that had naively hoped that Demetri would take her back was gone and she felt numb to her core. Like her heart had been ripped out.

'' Euh..... Nothing much really.... I just wanted to.. chill with you?'' Hunter proposed pulling out a rolling chair to seat on it in front of Abby as he poke her shoulder. '' You look gloomy. What happened?'' he asked softly with a concerned smile. He had a beard now and his tattoos showed.

"I broke the heart of the only person I've ever loved," she said simply, looking at him sadly. "I spoke to him and he..... all I could see in his eyes was the pain," she continued as she swallowed back her tears. "He was my one, and I screwed the fuck up. There isn't a way for me to fix it," she said, chocking on her words. She was determined not to cry.
----------------------------------------
Freya let herself into Demetri's house and walked straight up to him, placing her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow. "What happened to you?" she asked, looking him over from head to toe.

Hunter swallowed hard since this was touchy for him and he was kind of too straightforward in moments like this, '' Oh...... Well, why did you break up with him? Like Freya told me cause you... Well I forgot but overwhelmed or something?'' he asked as he scratched the corner of his nose and placed both hands on the chair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demetri rolled his eyes knowing that the 'the big sister' was going to show up some way or another, '' What happened to me? Oh nothing. Same old me. Why you ask?'' he said showing that he was obviously bored by the direction of the conversation and not interested in getting in the subject.

Abby got up off of the bed and sighed. Digging through the first box she pulled out a large white envelope and handed it to him. "It started with phone calls from some woman claiming they'd slept together. Then I received these. Each of them is a photograph of him with other women. They started off innocent enough, and I trusted him completely. I knew he wouldn't cheat on me, but as time wore on they started getting more and more graphic. 9 weeks after the first phonecall I got the first one of them in bed together. I was a complete mess. My friend, Isabel, she tried to calm me down and say that they were probably just photoshopped but I was distraught. But it didn't stop, she began to send locks of hair and other... items.... So I made up some excuse about being too busy at school and how long distance never worked. I said what I had to to get him to leave me alone in the hopes that she might stop whatever she was doing. I'd tried to tell him about it before but he'd just laughed at me," she finished as she sat back down on the bed.
----------------------------------------------------------
Freya blinked at him. "I was talking about the bruise on your jaw.... I want to send flowers," she said sarcastically. "So talk to me. I can go first if you like, I'm pretty sure what I have to say will make you laugh."

Hunter listened to it all and looked at the pictures, '' So you broke up because of a clingy girl that does crappy photoshop too?'' He asked pointing at a spot where Demetri is missing a ear. '' And you knew of Demetri's past too? How can you possibly think this would go well?'' he asked rhetorically handing them to her again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' I'm all ears darling cause I absolutely got nothing to tell you.'' Demetri said with a small snicker and a neutral smile out of boredom. He sat back up to face her tho.

Freya sighed and rolled her eyes. Crossing her arms over her chest, she sat at the end of his bed and looked at him. "I finally told Hunter how I felt. I told him that at the time when I originally had feelings for him nearly three years ago, he was dating one of my sisters. Meaning Ira, because well she might as well have been. In every way but blood. Unfortunately, he didn't inquire further so he now thinks I'm in love with you," she said wrinkling her nose. "But while you are smoking hot and highly intelligent, we are far too similar to actually date."
---------------------------------------------
"Knew of Demetri's past? He didn't tell me anything but he had an ex girlfriend, and even that I had to pry out of him. He never trusted me with anything!" she all but shouted. "Everytime I got a phonecall or an email a little thread of doubt would ebb away at my resolve. My own thoughts telling me that I wasn't good enough for him. Even without the pictures, we would never have lasted. We wanted two different things from life and we both knew it!"

'' Even if we are similar... I wouldn't date you. You're gross,'' Demetri said wiggling his eyebrows more in a teasing way. He just wanted to lighten up the mood a bit and maybe flirt with her after since he was definitely bored.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' But you know that Demetri was completely head over heels in love with you and constantly was waiting for a call or a text from you even after you broke up with him. The guy even scared me with his suicide joke.'' Hunter said rolling his eyes. '' Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't forgive you. The guy had the shittiest love story. His first girlfriend got laid with his best friend when he went to study in Japan. So he hated long distance but tried for you.''

Freya frowned. "Hunter called me that earlier," she said, flopping down onto the bed. "Did you know I haven't had sex since Luke?" she asked, looking over at him briefly. "That was almost three years ago! What's wrong with me?"
------------------------------------------------------------
"He..... he what?" she said with wide eyes. "Why is this the first time I'm hearing this?!" she asked urgently. "Shit I really did fuck up," she groaned, pushing her hair back from her face in an attempt to calm herself down but it was doing little to help.

'' I'm always having sex.'' Demetri said putting his hands behind his head as he looked at her. '' And that's been so long Frey! How did you manage? I barely can take it after two days.'' he added with a snicker.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Well, I dunno. Took me a whole year to figure it out and it's mostly thanks to one of his friends that I knew about it. Then I kind of just talked about it with him and he confirmed it.'' Hunter precised as he played with beard, '' And yes, you did fuck up. I wonder if he will forgive you cause he never never forgives'' he added.

"Hunter hovers," she groaned. "I'm not even entirely sure that guys find me attractive anymore," she said quietly, throwing and arm over her eyes as she flopped back onto his bed. "I feel like I'm dying!"
-----------------------------------------------
Abby closed her eyes. "If you were trying to help you failed," she said simply in response as she moved over to her desk. Picking up a pen and piece of paper she began to write, telling the page everything about what had happened to cause her to break up with Demetri. She made no excuses, simply listing the reasons and made an apology at the bottom. Flipping the page over she split it in half with a line and wrote all the reasons why she loved Demetri on the left, and why she'd never love anyone else on the right. But there was only one thing to put on the right. That he was the one for her.

She put it into an envelope and wrote Demetri's name across the front, sealing it carefully before handing it to Hunter. "Mail it to him for me?" she asked sitting back down on the bed. "He deserves to know the truth but I can't face him right now."

Demetri rolled his eyes as he pushed himself towards her. He didn't know what he was doing. Maybe trying to completely destroy Abby from his life. Or maybe get closer to her but definitely in the wrong way. '' You could of asked me you know.'' he said pinning both of her hands to the mattress and looking down at her with both knees on either side of her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'' Nope. I'm not going to do that. I'm not a mailman and face your problems alone.'' Hunter said popping his N as he jumped on his bed and winking at her.

"What are you doing?" Freya asked, staring up at him. "I'm gross remember?" she said, glaring at him. "Let me go, I don't need you to pity fuck me. Nor will I be your little bit on the side so you can cheat on your fiancee," she added, struggling against him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abby sighed, and got up. "I'll take it then," she grumbled as she set it down on her dresser. "Later though, I can't deal with this right now."

Demetri obviously was stronger than her and managed to keep her there but he didn't move. '' First, it's not pity fuck. You're smoking hot and...... I don't really care about that girl. She knows it's all about the money and I'm pretty sure she's just being clingy for the money.'' he said lowering himself down to touch his nose with hers. '' So why haven't you had sex till now? Do you really think it's because people don't find you attractive?'' he asked softly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter shrugged, '' Fine then. and sorry....'' He said scratching his head nervously, '' I just realised what I just said and.... It was rude of me..'' he said looking at her feeling a bit ashamed of being so straightforward and inconsiderate.

Last edited:
Freya swallowed hard as he touched his nose to hers, she was trying really hard not to lean up and kiss him. She didn't have any kind of romantic feelings for him, but the lust that was building inside of her was almost unbearable. It had been so long since she'd had any kind of sexual based contact with another person and she craved it. "I've been travelling with Hunter for two years, and for a while everything was fine. We'd go out to some bar and guys would hit on me, but I turned them down because I wasn't interested. But after a while they just stopped asking so yeah, unattractive is a word I'd use," she whispered, slightly breathless. "If you don't want to do it then why do it?" she asked him, eager to try and distract them both. "You do have other.... options you know."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's fine," she said simply, looking down at her feet. Abby didn't know what else to say, for nearly three years her heart had best for Demetri and now she felt as if it were about to stop. She didn't know what to do or what to say anymore and it was exhausting.

Demetri smirked " It's kind of normal if you hang out around one guy. People don't like being rejected and I'm pretty sure you had that same look around him." He said continuying as he slipped a hand under her shirt but all of this felt so wrong. Flashes of memory of that one girl he didn't want to remember anything from submerged his mind. " People know when someone likes someone. They can feel it." He said having a hard time continuying this time lowering his lips to her ear brushing them to her skin, " No?" He asked.
-----------------------------------------
"So..... Wanna talk about anything?" Hunter asked sitting up the bed.

"Yes. But only because I can see who you're in love with in your eyes," she whispered, desperate for him to get off. She could barely hold herself back from kissing him even though she knew she shouldn't. "But the difference between our situations is that my feelings are one sided, when Abigaia is still in love with you and you with her," she said praying to whatever God was watching that he'd stop.
----------------------------------------------------------
"We've done me. What's going on with you," Abby said, looking at him carefully. "I'm sorry about earlier..... what I said about you and Frey. I didn't realise you had no interest in her."

Demetri clenched his teeth holding back his anger. " Loves me when it's convenient for her. She didn't seem to care about it when i desperatly went to go see her Baltimore after two months. Trying to fix this up because i told myself it was just her being overwhelmed with work and we could work it out together and that I'll give her space. Guess what, she had already moved on." He said holding back tears remembering that day he just dropped off to her campus and saw her holding hands with that girl. He didn't want to believe it and held everything inside him just
looking at both and obviously they kissed. Demetri held back his tears from falling and instead of looking like a sex beast he looked like a boy that just wanted to curl up in a foetus.
-----------------------------------------
" Oh. That's ok! I explained to her that it's because i just don't like sex when I'm not in love with the person." Hunter said with a shrugg, " but i respect you guys even if you do it with no feels.." He added

"You mean Isabel? The girl that broke up with her because Abby couldn't commit to her emotionally. Apparently she even called your name out in her sleep," she said softly. "Abz was never in love with Izzy, she was just fucking her to get over you, the same way you're trying to with all the women you sleep with." She wanted to take him in her arms and hold her friend even if he had just tried to force himself on her. She knew that he wouldn't have let it get that far. "You should ask her why she did it, you can't have believed the bullshit she told you. You're soulmates."
----------------------------------------------------------------
"There are plenty of feelings involved, Hunter. Just no love. So what's going on with you?" she asked, desperate to change the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.