1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz went through the exit with him, as he walked with him to go out to where he had parked his bike. It was more like little motorbike as he looked around, as he saw a white pick up truck pull up. Oz's older brother came out as he walked over to them, "Hey little brother, and hello to you..." Oz's brother said. "Lets get your bike in brother.." His brother said as he and Oz moved to get the bike into the back. Once in the bike, he went back to his truck as Oz led his friend back there and into the truck.

On the way there, both siblings chatted but his brother had to speak up. "Hey i gotta ask. Your boyfriend alright with this? I dont want my little brother in trouble again.." his brother said.

René smiled a bit. So Oz had rold him that much. "Okay with what actually?" he asked back. "Me and Oz are just friends." That's what Oz said he wanted. Just a friend.

"Nevermind," Oz brother said. "I was just thinking of what happened Oz before.." Oz brother said after.
"Can we not bring that up..I am not in any contact anymore..." Oz said under his breath.
Oz was quiet now, as the car pulled up to the complex as Oz climbed out as Oz didnt take his brother help as he started to roll it toward the underground, as he looked back at his friend to see if he would follow.

"Thanks for the ride," René said and smiled at his brother. "And don't worry, my boyfriend is in the loop." He winked at him before catching up to Oz.
"Cool bike," he said and looked over it before looking at Oz while he walked beside him. "You okay?"

Oz was quiet, as he reached the door to get into the underground as he pulled out a key. Getting it unlocked, he moved open the door and keep it open so he could get in. Once both of them were in, Oz made his way where his parking spot. Finally Oz spoke up, "My brother just got me mad really, and it was stupid of him to ask you that..." Oz said with roll of his eyes. Getting in its parking spot, he locked it up as he led a way to get out of there. "We gotta take elevator to second floor, that's where I live..."

"Nah, he was just looking out for you. I don't mind," he said and followed him to the elevator. "But he doesn't have anything to worry about, since you just want to be friends, right?" He leaned against the wall and tilted his head a bit, staring at him with a crooked smile. Oz had been flirting with him though, and the way he danced... it suggested something else

Pushing the button, as he waited for it to come to them. "I guess you are right," Oz said with a nod. Hearing that question again, he stepped close enough that they were inches apart. "Yes," Oz said before the doors opened it up. Stepping into it, as he waited for him to come inside the elevator. Once inside, he pressed the floor button as it started to take them up. He was quiet, as he was thinking it over again in his head. They were just friends, but the way René acted around him and how he acted made him to think it was gonna be more.

René shrugged a bit and leaned against the wall inside the elevator. "Okay," he simply said. If Oz didn't want anything else, than he wouldn't try anything either. And he got it, not many people were into getting together with anyone who already had another boyfriend. He was lucky that even Simen was okay with it.

Once the elevator's door was opened, Oz started to walk ahead to lead him to his place. Taking his keys out as he moved to unlock it, as he led him inside his home. Closing the door behind him, after he got in. Oz took off his jacket, as he stretched out his body while taking off his shirt as it dropped to the floor. It was normal for Oz to not wear a chest, as it felt better for him. Going into the kitchen, as he pulled out beers. "Come get your beer, I am gonna go change into sweats. I need out of these tight pants," Oz said taking his beer with him. While walking to his room, he was drinking his beer before coming into his room. Closing the door, as he changed into his sweats as he cursed out when he was alone. What was he gonna do? He wanted to act but at the same time he knew it was bad. He didn't want to become a 'mistress' again.

René got his beer and looked after him before taking a seat in the couch. He then got his phone out and called up Simen, and he smiled the second he heard his voice.
"Have you done it yet?" Simen asked casually, sounding bored almost.
René chuckled. "Nooo. Don't look like anything is going to happen at all, he just wants a friend."
"It's very quiet there..." Simen pointed out.
"Ah, yeah, we're at his place. His brother drove us home," René said, grinning. This was a slightly weird night.
"His place, huh? And nothing is happening, suuuure," Simen said teasingly.
René laughed a bit. "I'll keep you updated. Probably won't be here long. Try not to fall asleep before I come home?"
"We'll see," Simen said with a yawn. "Bye!"
"Bye," René said lovingly and hung up, and took a large sip of his beer.

Oz came back out, wearing his sweats and still shirtless as he moved to sit on the couch. Drinking from his beer, as he let out a sigh of relief. Alcohol was making him feel better, "You know only reason why I am not trying to put on my moves on you is that I don't want to be other man again. It causes so much trouble~" Oz said as he drank more. He was almost finished, as he looked at him. Oz was obviously feeling the alcohol, and he was starting to act like an idiot. "I went to married guy place once, and we made out in shed while we were still in the relationship!"

René looked at him while he talked, slowly sipping his beer. "You wouldn't be the other man, Oz. Simen knows all about you. I just talked with you. He doesn't mind at all," he said, smiling. "And I'm not just looking for random hook ups... I want something more." He was a bit confused about himself, this need for more than one relationship. But he couldn't help it. "So, if you want to, maybe we could go on a date sometime."

Oz looked at him, getting closer to him as he placed his beer down on the floor. "I wouldn't be and your boyfriend be okay with all of this," Oz said out loud what was going through his head. "Something more...so I would be share you with your boyfriend..." Oz said more out loud in his head. Oz shrugged, "A date would nice with you.." Oz said with a smirk now across his lips. "Now I have sweets from the restaurant, want one? Also you gotta get me introduced to this guy..."

René grinned. So they would have a date then. "Sweets sounds nice," he answered and put down his beer. "You mean Simon? You'll meet him, he's just very shy, so don't hold your breath." René had a feeling it might take a few weeks before Simen felt ready. This situation was very new after all.

"Ok," Oz said in agreement as he moved into the kitchen to take out sweets to place them onto a plate. Coming back, when he had heard what he said. "He may be shy but I bet, with your help, we can get him out of his shell.." Oz said moving to sit back on the couch. Oz had doughnuts, as he took one and took a bite of it. "These are good sweets.." Oz said as he scarfed it down. Oz had a BIG sweet tooth.

René took one too and slowly chewed on it, nodding. "It's great," he said after swallowing. "And we just have to be patient with Simen, okay? Us two can get to know each other a little better first." He smiled and nudged his foot again Oz. Some old school fot flirting. "So when do you have time for our date? Sometime next week?"

""That I get, and that sound great," Oz said agreeing that he had to be patient with Simen. Oz nudged his foot with him, as he giggled a little. "Well I have some time off soon..why not now too.." Oz said moving to put the plate down too. "You know, can I see picture of him atleast? Is that too much to ask?" Oz asked. "I got to ask. Why would you start with me?"

"Of course," René said and sat closer to him, getting his phone out. There where a lot of photos of Simen, some with René in too. They were clearly very happy and in love. After showing him the pictures, he answered his other question. "I aske you out because you seemed nice, I liked that you were a writer, and you're hot," he said with a grin. "And I think Simen would like you too, which is most important of all."

Oz looked at the picture, as he smirked now. SImen was adorable! "You guys look cute together," Oz said as a smile returned to his face hearing the answer to his question. "Well thats good, I am glad i seem like good fit. Wanna see where I do my work? Its complete mess though so that's a warning.." oz suggested.

"Sure," René said, nodding. He finished his beer and then stood up to follow him. "Don't worry about the mess, Simen isn't good at cleaning up either," he chuckled. He had spent a lot of time cleaning up after him, but he didn't really mind. Simen was too cute to be mad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.