1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz danced with him, as he heard what he said as he listened to what he had to say. Laughing a little to himself, when he heard him say least not tonight. Oz pulled back when his face was touched, as there was blush coming into his cheeks. "That's not what I been thinking of tonight really. I really want to be friends with you, you were flirting with me so.." Oz trailed off as he shrugged though. "Its fine...your a good dancer.."

René laughed. "And you were flirting with me. Dancing all seductively," he said and put his arms around his waist. "But good, I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get disappointed. And you're a good danser too." He slowly stroke his back as he danced with him and smiled. "So, this married man...you're not seeing him anymore or...?"

Oz laughed some more, "Thank you." Oz heard the question as he just looked at him. Shaking his head, "Not anymore. His wife more crazy and he was high up in the office ranks when I looked him up awhile ago," he said with a shrug. "I wish we could have stay friends, he was a cool guy.." Oz said taking his phone out as he brought up a picture that he had. It was him and blonde haired older male, as he put it back in his pocket. "His name is Jeff.."

René looked a bit surprised. "You still keep pictures of him? Doesn't that make it a bit hard to get over him?" Not that René would know much about it. He and Simen had been together so long it had hardly been any time for other relationships. "He's married after all, and he was cheating on his wife, right? Maybe you should find someone who isn't cheating on someone else..."

Oz just looked at him, as he cocked his head to the side. "Yeah, it's old picture," Oz said with a shrug. "It does but hey, it's good to keep memories around," Oz said after. Hearing what he said, as he moved to delete the picture in front of him. Sighing out, as he nodded in agreement. "Yeah you are right. I didn't even know that he was married till we were too deep into it..." Oz explained letting out a sigh, as he felt better. "Thanks..." he said with some blush crossing his cheeks.

René smiled. "He sounds like a dick. Good riddance," he said and stroke Oz's cheek. "You're very cute when you blush, by the way." Simen blushed easily too, and René loved that about him. "Hey, you want to go somewhere more quiet?" he asked and laced his fingers into his hand.

Oz smiled more, as his blush went darker when his cheek was stroked again. Hearing that compliment, as he shook his head. "I am not...you keep on flirting with me. Something may just happen~" Oz warned him. Hearing the question, he nodded. "Yeah lets go to the roof patio," Oz answered as he led through it as they went now up on the roof. It was patio like, and there was less people with music playing but not as loud. Once out there, Oz stretched as he looked around. "I like it here..this nice patio.."

"Yeah, it's nice," he said and brought Oz over to a place where they could sit. He took his hand again, stroking it. "I want you to know that you can talk with me about your mum, if you ever need to," he said and looked towards his eyes. "We don't have to, and we don't have to do it right now, but the offer is there."

Oz had followed to sit down with him, as he looked at him. When his hand was taken then his mother was brought up. He wasn't looking toward him, as he talked more like to offer to discuss it. Oz sighed, as he pulled his hand away. "I am sorry..I cannot discuss that..topic..." Oz said. Oz looked away again, as he felt his phone buzz. Checking it, as he chuckled alittle. "My brother texted me...he just worrying about me.."

René glanced towards the phone. "Why? Because of me?" he asked, wondering if Oz had told his brother about their meeting. And in that case, how much?

Oz shook his head, "No. He worrying about me in general really. I did tell him i was going out with you but he just told me to be careful, and not get into any trouble. It sucks that my family has family friend who is a cop, so getting in trouble would not be a smart idea on my part..' Oz said with a chuckle. "So I am curious, how did you meet your boyfriend anyway? Was it through a friend or just pure dumb luck," Oz asked. "It was that same type of luck that we met~" Oz said after with a chuckle leaving his lips.

"We met in college, at a party. I was a senior, he was a junior," he said with a shrug and smiled. "Your brother don't have to worry with me at least, I've never gotten anyone into trouble. I'm pretty boring that way. Just like to party and read books." Simen would never had been with him if he was the kind of guy who liked breaking laws, or even just pushing it at what was legal and not.

"So are you older then him or did you start university at different times?" Oz asked hearing that he was senior and junior. Hearing what he said, he laughed with his big smile still on him. "Oh yeah, you do seem boring but not too boring that I will be able become bored from hanging out with you. You know, I really am enjoying myself. It was nice to get out, maybe I will write something about it in my blog. I do need to get what i been working on finished before I do get my hands on any big projects again.." Oz said.

Oz's phone rang, as he answered the phone as he walked away. Oz sighed out in relief, to hear it was just his dad wanted to talk with him. He wasn't on the phone for awhile as he came back with a shake of his head. "That was my dad. He wanted to let me know, there is a family dinner coming up.."

"Your family seems very close. That's nice," he said when Oz explained it was his dad contacting him this time. Now René was just waiting for his sister to call or text too. "You want another drink?" he asked and got up. "I'll get them." The night was still young, he thought.

Oz watched him, as he thought of it but did think of something else. "Either we can have another drink here..or we can go back to my place to have a couple drinks and I can make us something to eat with it..." Oz suggested. "Unless you rather just drink here, and not come home with innocent old me~" Oz teased as he had a smirk that was across his lips. "Also if we decide too drink a little too much, you sleep on the couch or in the spare room I have. I live by myself.."

René chuckled. "I doubt you're that innocent, but sure, that sounds nice," he said and reached his hand out to him. He was curious about Oz cooking and where he lived and ... just everything about him really.

Oz shook his head, "not right now but there is something. I drove my bike here...so that means one of them have to pick us up and bike..." Oz explained. "It's either I call my brother or my dad.."

René tilted his head a bit. "Why did you drive here when you were planning on drinking?" It seemed a bit silly. "But okay, call them and ask, I guess." They could take a cab, but that wouldn't solve the bike problem.

Oz chuckled more, as he shrugged. "Oh trust me, I didn't plan on drinking this much really. Now I am glad we are going to my place since, I have alcohol and I can make hearty snack with it..." Oz told him as he took his phone out. Going through his contacts, he called his older brother. "Hey bro, mind picking me up? I had a couple drinks, and I drove my bike here.." Oz asked.
"Yeah I can, let me grab my truck and I will pick you up," His older brother said.
"Not by myself, I am out with René and we are going back to our place..." Oz told his brother as his brother just agreed that he pick them both up. Once the call was finished, he moved to go toward the exit to get off the roof. "My brother coming. I hope doesn't act like an ass..."

"You really shouldn't drink at all when driving," René said and then waited while he talked on the phone. "Okay," he said when he was done and followed him yowarda the exit. "Me neither." Would Oz's brother be an ass towards him, or whould he just have to witness siblings bicker? He hoped it was the lastlast one.

Status
Not open for further replies.