1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Hey I have work in 20 minutes. So this is my last post before work...))

Oz had a day off that day, as he was in his room with notebook with notes in it and with his laptop on. He was working on a post for a blog, as he had his phone on bedside. Hearing it ring, as he looked at the number not recongnizing the number. He had completely forgotten that he had put his phone number on that guy take-out bag. Answering it, "Hello? Who is this?" Oz asked for who was calling him. He had a pen in his hand, as he had his phone attached to his ear by holding it with his shoulder.​

((Wow you work late))

"Hey, it's René. You put your number in my bag," he said and frowned a bit. Maybe Oz gave a bunch of people his number that way. "You kept me company while I waited for the food and then I touched your hand, making it really awkward..."

(yeah. So here is late response, and I do have to work again. I may post my schedule so people know...)

Oz dropped his pen, as he smiled on on inside and out when he heard who the other was. "Oh hi there René," Oz said but stopped when he started to talk. "Oh I remember you~! It wasn't that awkward though, it just you have a boyfriend..though I am happy you called me. I needed a break from writing anyway," Oz said slowly getting up from the bed to start to move around the house as they talked. Oz lived by himself in the small studio apartment, as he liked that of it. He didn't have to share.

"That's right, I have one boyfriend," René said happily. It was good to hear he hadn't scared him off.
"I feel so special," Simen mumbled while fixing up his drawing.
"He's here actually, you want to talk with him?" René asked, grinning.
"Oh god!" Simen said and quickly got up on his feet, and ran into the bedroom. He was shy and hated talking in telephones. René had only said it to teas him, and now he laughed.
"Never mind, he ran away," he chuckled and lied down on the couch. "So, you put your number in my bag. You do that to every customer, to hear how the food was? Because it was really good, I'm coming back for that calzone."

Throughout the exchange, Oz had laughed. When asked about his card in the bag, he listened to what he had to say. "Well thanks. My brother makes the food with passion," he said before adding. "Nah, we have a site for that. I did that maybe one day to maybe hang out once, you see I have only doNE that one of other time with another male..."

"Oooh, are you hitting on me?" he teased and then chuckled a bit. "Want to hang out tonight? We could maybe go out. How old are you?" René was very restless, so hopefully Oz wouldn't mind going out on the town for the night. Maybe even some dancing. Simen rarely wanted to go out and dance, he was the 'stay in' kind of guy.

Oz chuckled at the joke as he heard the question as he answered his age. "We can totally hang out and go out tonight. It was help me get this writer block I have away.." Oz said before adding. "I know a place that has dacing, good drinks and but even a sitting area if we get tired. It's downtown.." Oz explained. They didn't have to go there but it was a suggestion.

(Work now..I hope it's good I let you know..)

"Sounds good. Meet in an hour?" he asked and got out of the couch, walking into the bedroom to change. "First drink is on me," he offered and sat down at the bed beside Simen. His boyfriend glanced at him and rolled his eyes. Always so charming...

Oz was getting ready as he listened on in the phone call. "Yeah that sounds fine, I can meet you at the club. Its Rose Cavern..." Oz said before hearing what he said next. "Oh that is nice! I will buy food, since they do appitizers there..." Oz said after. Oz was thinking at the moment, about the club. That place was very familiar, that was how he met the married man awhile ago. Oz didn't know, but he had sighed quite loudly over the phone.​

"Okay, see you soon!" he said and hung up. Then he lied down beside Simen. "Sure you don't want to come?"
Simen grunted and shook his head. "You have fun without me."
"Hmm... Maybe we can have a bit fun now," René said and pulled him closer. Simen giggled and kissed him.

An hour later René was showered, dressed and showed up at Rose Cavern. He had never been there, but it seemed nice. It didn't take long before he spotted his new friend and quickly made his way over to him. "Hey, Oz, nice to see you again," he said and gave him a quick hug. "I'm not late, right?" he said and checked his watch. Unlike Simen he was good at being on time.

Oz had gotten there earlier, as he was wearing plaid shirt, and some skin tight dark wash jeans. Spotting him, he waved to him. "Same.." Oz said with a nod before hugging him. Hearing the question, "Your not. I was early, but come on.." Oz said taking him inside as there was loud music already playing and people either at the bar, sitting down on the dance floor. Walking to the bar, he waved to bartender "Wow Oz. Didn't think you be back..." the bartender said. "Whatcha gonna have? Your usual?" the bartender asked as Oz nodded with a smile. "What can I say, I been here a few times.."

René was wearing dark fitted jeans with a simple black shirt and a blue blazer over it. He liked dressing up a bit but still keeping it casual. "Ah, I've never been here before. Seems nice," he responded, making sure to talk loud enough to be heard over the music. "So, your family know you are gay, right...? I'm sorry I grabbed your hand like that, I wasn't thinking." He wasn't exactly used to checking up people with their family watching, so that part had just slipped out of his head.

"Yeah well I been here a couple times," Oz said with a shrug before hearing what he had said. Oz stated to laugh loudly, as he had to stop himself from laughing too much. "My dad found out when I was sucking my best friend off, with his pants down..." Oz said. "My sister tried to set up with a guy, so I think they know.." Oz said after with a smirk. When the drink was given to him, as he moved to take a slow sip from it. "I wouldn't know much about Mom..since she passed away..." Oz said looking away as he chugged some of his drink down before placing it down loudly. He was not gonna get emotional today about that fact.

René had ordered himself a mojito, he liked to start with something refreshing. "Wow, what a glorious way to come out," he chuckled when he heard the story. "Shit, I'm sorry," he said when he heard his mom passed away. It was clear he didn't want to talk about it though, so he just hugged his shoulder lightly. "You're family seems great. Wish I had siblings, but I just grew up with a golden retriever. He was amazing though," he said and chuckled a bit. "Oh, I read your blog, by the way. You're a good writer."

"Yeah it is, and even my best friend did to his family. He is actually married now, met the guy too.." Oz said with a shrug. "Its okay though, she passed about a year ago..." Oz said till he heard what he was said about his family and then his blog. "Yeah they are great, couple of knuckleheads..." Oz commented. "You did? Well thanks, you noticed I post both true stories and stories that aren't from myself and from others who want to share..." Oz said. He had kept the people who wrote to him anonymous for good reason and he was guilty posting under that once or twice himself.

Double shit, René thought when he learned the death was recent. He would have to see if that was something he needed to talk about some other time, if they ended up becoming friends. "Yeah, I really liked the blog, and that you post other people's stories too. It was a nice mix," he said with a warm smile. "So you write and you work at the restaurant and you study... You're a busy man, Oz," he said and sipped his drink. It was strong, and he had already had a beer at home. He should probably slow down. "I'm glad you had the time to meet me today though. Simen isn't too fond of going out."

Oz looked over at him, as he was about to speak up but stopped when René talked about his blog like that. "Thanks, but it some for school too though," Oz said to him. He chuckled, as he moved to get closer. "Yeah well I can be. I do what need to do..." Oz said with a shrug. Finishing the rest of his drink, as he pushed the empty glass away. Oz stepped closer even more, before he whispered. "I wanna let you on little secret; your not the first guy who i have had a drink with, and who was taken. I had some fun...with so called straight married man," Oz told him before added with smirk, letting out a giggle too. "He was no straight man that for sure."

René looked at him and chuckled a bit, slightly raising an eyebrow. "Oh, really?" he asked. Then he finished his drink and put it down beside Oz's empty glass. "Want to dance?" he asked and took his hand. René was restless, and it was a nice way to get some energy out.

Oz nodded with a smirk, "Yup. He was older then me, but damn. He was good in bed..." Oz said with a smirk still across his lips. Hearing the question, "Sure lets go dancing," Oz said taking his hand to bring him onto the dance floor. Starting to dance with him, more sensually as he still had little smirk on him. Moving closer, as he told him he was gonna get a shot. Oz made his way to the bar, as he had to order a shot of alcohol. Taking a shot, as he walked back to him as there was some whistles at him.

"You're not very shy," he commented when Oz returned. He put his hands around his waist and slowly danced with him again. "I'm not going to sleep with you, by the way. At least not tonight. But there are other things we can do," he said and stroke his thumb over his cheek. He hoped Oz hadn't gotten the wrong idea when he asked him out, but it really seemed like Oz was interested in more than just being friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.