1x1 Were-Wolf [MxM] Romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cero

Original poster
Hello everyone. I'm a fairly new user, however I have been rping on different sites for a while. I joined iwaku because I liked the format and organization a lot better than most of the sites I have frequented. Anyways, I'm not sure if this is how you do it, but I was wondering if anyone was up for a were-wolfxhuman romance. Like what it says in the title above, it would be a malexmale romance, and both of the characters would be in high school. I would want to be the were-wolf, however if you absolutely cannot be a human, I don't mind taking that role instead.

The plot would be pretty domestic and fluffy, and the setting would probably take place somewhere cold and coniferous. This is just a suggestion, though, and if you'd prefer something different, we can discuss and work around the setting.

Like with most romance-anythings, there's a possibility that our characters will participate in some sexual scenes for the sake of developing the plot. If you're not comfortable with that, then this roleplay is most likely not for you.

If you are interested, just comment down below asking for further details and I'll post my character sheet. You can do the same after if you are still interested.

Again, forgive me if this is not how you go about finding partners and crafting roleplays. I'm just a very new newbie ^^;

Sweet! I'll post my character sheet up in a second :+)

Sorry friend, but the role has already been taken ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.