1x1 Supernatural RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aleina

Original poster
So, I've been watching back-to-back episodes of Supernatural on Netflix and, like any show I've watched this religiously, it starts to give me quite a few RP ideas.

Supernatural.jpg

When it comes to dramatic roleplays like this, I seem to write better when I'm playing one of the bad guys. (Don't ask me why. I suppose I tend to lean heavily on one side or the other depending on the RP.) Though of course like any typical bad guy, they usually have a soft spot hidden somewhere. I will most likely want to either play as a main bad guy or as a bad guy NPC.

I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to play somewhat off of the series. Present setting, anywhere in the U.S.. Not like fanfic but just using some of Sam and Dean's hunting methods and some of the basic demon lore from the show. I won't use characters from the TV show like Sam, Dean, Ruby, Bobby, etc., but I might reference Castiel, Uriel, Azazel, Lilith, Alistair, and maybe the crossroads demon. But other than that, characters will probably be original characters.

I'm also willing to do a romance rp for any of those who are interested. I don't do mature though, sorry.

Possible Romance Pairs:

Demon x Hunter
Demon x Human?
Hunter x Human
Hunter x Hunter

Non-romance rps will probably be mostly Hunter x Hunter or Hunter x Demon action, but I'm open to whatever you have in mind! Message me if you're interested!! (Preferably through PM.... you'll get a quicker reply that way.)

One other thing, and don't take this the wrong way because I like anime, but if you're going to use a picture for your character, I'd prefer a real picture of a person or detailed fantasy art of some sort. Although, if you still want to use an anime picture, just make sure its one that has a lot of realistic detail. I'm a very visual person, so it would make it easier if I had a visual of someone I might see on the show. I hope you understand where I'm coming from here; I have no problem with anime, all I'm saying is to take the show into consideration when you're making your character.

More like this:
vampireboy.jpg

Less like this:
anime no no.jpg

With all of that out of the way, shoot me a PM with your RP ideas and we can get started as soon as possible!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dayuuuuuum this is just what I need right now! I love this show! Happy to RP Hunter x Hunter or Hunter x Demon, either romance or non-romance...send me a PM and we'll talk?

I could never say no to a Supernatural RP.. I love the series.

Lol. I know! I never get tired of supernatural, but i have to say the first few seasons with the apocalypse and the whole thing with castiel and the war with the angels were my favorites :) I just started season 7 on netflix. not bad for a start, but hoping it will get better!! I'm a sucker for big drama... lol.

Anyways, send me a PM with some ideas you might have and we can get started on a RP asap!

One other thing, and don't take this the wrong way because I like anime, but if you're going to use a picture for your character, I'd prefer a real picture of a person or detailed fantasy art of some sort. Although, if you still want to use an anime picture, just make sure its one that has a lot of realistic detail. I'm a very visual person, so it would make it easier if I had a visual of someone I might see on the show. I hope you understand where I'm coming from here; I have no problem with anime, all I'm saying is to take the show into consideration when you're making your character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.