FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Online all day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless otherwise specified. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be free between 11 and 2 and then again after 8.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Gay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Romance
Hello! You must be interested in what I have to offer, so I will get started with a real quick thing about me.

~~About Me~~
My Past With Writing: I've been roleplaying for about ten years now and granted, while I was not the best when I began, I have grown much more advanced. I've been writing books for five years now(regrettably to shy to actually try and publish), and I am a fanfiction writer in my free time.

What I Play: I prefer to play male characters, but I will bend for females. I ONLY DO MXM AND FXF! If you are not interested in either of those, I suggest you turn back now.

When and Where I Post: On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I am free all day. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be gone most of the day, though I will be free at night for a few hours. I only use PMs now, so please PM and do not post here!
~~~~~~~~~~~​

~~What I Want in a Partner~~
I would prefer someone who could post at least a few times a week, but if you cannot, that is no issue at all. I will not abandon a roleplay unless my partner expresses a disinterest, so if you are gone for an undetermined amount of time, that will be alright.

I would prefer if you use some sort of spellcheck and at least have proper grammar. That's it, though, and I don't really mind mistakes(I will most likely make a few myself).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

~~PlotsPoints&Pairings~~
Now, I'm open to whatever you may want to do, so just run it by me if you have an idea! Please, no vampires.

~Pairings~
Supernatural Being x Human(mxm or fxf)
Witch x Witch Hunter(mxm or fxf)
Boss x Employee(mxm or fxf)
Pirate x Pirate(mxm)
Pirate x Navy(mxm)
Pirate x Prostitute(mxm)
Thief x Thief(mxm or fxf)
Gang x Rival Gang(mxm or fxf)
Blind x Seeing(mxm or fxf)
Deaf x Hearing(mxm or fxf)
Mute x Speaking(mxm or fxf)