1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello and welcome to my search thread! I'm on summer break, will be starting college in the fall, but not to worry because I'll only have classes twice a week and that gives me plenty of time to roleplay. Right now, I also have too much time on my hands and would much rather be meeting cool people and writing our fantasies!
I am new to Iwaku, I used to roleplay over at Gaiaonline and that's where I started. I've been roleplaying for a little less than 10 years, I'm a mirror partner which means you set the number of paragraphs we write, I'll follow your lead.
My preference at the moment is FxM > FxF > MxM
I prefer using anime style pictures unless we agree on something else like describing or real face claims.
I greatly prefer roleplaying in PMs, mostly because I don't know how to create a thread for roleplaying... Heh...
I also insist that romance and smut are incorporated in the rp, smut is one of the reasons I left Gaiaonline!

Okay let's get into my interests!
Medieval
Modern
Master slave
1950s greaser stuff/ The Outsiders
High school sweethearts being reunited
-One could be a doctor or nurse the other is admitted to the hospital
Spies
Native x Tourist
Idol x Fan
Cast aways
NEW: HIGHSCHOOL LOCAL SUPERHERO x CITIZEN PEER (Spiderman homecoming inspired)
Whatever you are craving!

I'll add more when I think of them

Pm me if you're interested and thank you for checking my search out!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to my search thread! I'm on summer break, will be starting college in the fall, but not to worry because I'll only have classes twice a week and that gives me plenty of time to roleplay. Right now, I also have too much time on my hands and would much rather be meeting cool people and writing our fantasies!
I am new to Iwaku, I used to roleplay over at Gaiaonline and that's where I started. I've been roleplaying for a little less than 10 years, I'm a mirror partner which means you set the number of paragraphs we write, I'll follow your lead.
My preference at the moment is FxM > FxF > MxM
I prefer using anime style pictures unless we agree on something else like describing or real face claims.
I greatly prefer roleplaying in PMs, mostly because I don't know how to create a thread for roleplaying... Heh...
I also insist that romance and smut are incorporated in the rp, smut is one of the reasons I left Gaiaonline!

Okay let's get into my interests!
Medieval
Modern
Master slave
1950s greaser stuff/ The Outsiders
High school sweethearts being reunited
-One could be a doctor or nurse the other is admitted to the hospital
Spies
Native x Tourist
Idol x Fan
Cast aways
Whatever you are craving!

I'll add more when I think of them

Pm me if you're interested and thank you for checking my search out!
I'm interested in trying something with you

Still open!

Still on the prowl

I'm interested in castaways or something medieval if you are still searching

I'm up for any of those plots really if you'd have me.

Not sure if you're still looking since you last touched the place on Monday, and I would definitely pm you if I wasn't on my shitty ass tablet. But I have some plots I tthink you might be interested in, as well as some ideas that haven't been fleshed out yet.

if you're not to busy, maybe we could make a mxm rp
I would prefer Medieval or Master slave or those to combined.
If you're intersted, send me a pm :)

I just wanted to say welcome to Iwaku! I came from Gaia as well, but I left when the website was sold maybe 6 or 7 years ago. Definitely miss it. But anywho, welcome!!

Got an idea...

Still searchin

I would to rp with you very open to just about anything.

Still searching, pm me!

Now searching for something Spiderman Homecoming inspired. Pm me if you're interested!

Well i've been looking for an rp. something medieval would be swell

I'd love to discuss a plot if you are still interested?

Another fellow gaian! Welcome to Iwaku!

Medieval FxF anyone?