1x1 search for romance & amazement

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hero.ic

Original poster
Hello I'm back from a long, well needed hiatus. My first year of college was crazy and I had no time on my hands. Now I have more time than ever and I'm looking for some fun. To keep this short and simple, I have a few easy-to-follow rules.
1. Be open-minded. Contribute to the story and progression with creative ideas that'll be fun for both of us. I hate bland and boring so I'm sure you do too.
2. Literacy is key. I'm not saying be better than Tolstoy but don't write like a child. I prefer to write 1-3 well thought out paragraphs so I would appreciate if you could try matching the quality.
3. Activity brings positivity. Having more time on my hands means I'll be able to post several times a day or at least once a day. I hope you could post often but manage your priorities accordingly, I understand completely.

:Pairings:
New Student x Bully
Band Member x Nonfan
Musical Prodigy x Athletic Superstar
Civilian x Superhero/villain

Fandoms:
X-men
SPIDEYPOOL (if anyone knows or loves this I AM DOWN)

For the fandoms I prefer to have OCs than Canon, except for the spideypool thing. I really wanted to do that for the longest because I love them dearly. I would die playing Peter but either is fine with me. I have ideas for everything but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas please say them. I love ideas! As for everything I might have left out, I like to play the female role but I can play male too. I love doubling characters so there's always that option and I can also do MxM, no FxF though sorry. So all these are open to MxM of MxF and multiple characters and whichever role you want to pick is fine with me.

Reactions: Vigilante
Hero and Civilian?

Status
Not open for further replies.