S

Seraphim Forever

Original poster
Hello folks, as you can see, I'm looking to start some roleplays. Currently I'm only interested in fandom roleplays and original/anthro roleplays. So, here's what you need to know about me and the what I'm looking for

~ I'm Seraphim or Seraph

~ 25 years old and I prefer my partners be over 18 please

~ Just graduated college

~ I do prefer to roleplay over PMs over threads so if you feel so inclined to discuss a roleplay, please shoot me a pm!

- Please for the love of all that is good, if you approach me for a roleplay don't just send me a message that says "wanna roleplay?" or " up for ___ x ___?" if it's listed here, I'm interested! Please please please tell me exactly what you are interested in and any ideas you want to combine or plots/characters you want to include!

- I can write, you can write, I'll write as much as you write when it comes to replies. I can keep up with anyone wanting a more detailed responses or we can do something more fast paced. I mirror but do prefer to have at least some detail and progression. For me that usually comes out to a couple paragraphs per character at least, though I can most certainly keep up with more.

- Limits: I have none! I prefer more mature roleplays though I don't dig tons of hard drug abuse. It gives me the willies. Otherwise though, anything is fare game!

- I am happy to do single roleplays, multiple roleplays, double, triple, etc. You name it, I'm up for it! I actually prefer to double that way everyone is getting character interactions that they enjoy. x3

- For themes and plots I'm cool with so much. Seriously. Wanna stick with the canon universe and plot? Alright! Wanna do something AU/crossover/mashup? Cool! Wanna do something totally fluffy and silly and introduce other/different/new fantasy elements or do one of those cheesy but undeniably adorable soulmate/shapeshifter/interesting prompts that are all over the net? Lets do it!

- I don't bite! I actually love long term roleplays and prefer to get to know my partners and be able to plot and chat with them. x3 If you have an idea, please share it with me, no matter how silly or lame you might think it is. Odds are I'll love it!

- Romance, okay I'll admit it, I'm a hopeless romantic. I love the mushy stuff, but I also love the more mature stuff as well. Drama, relationships, danger, attraction, lust, ugh I just cannot get enough. I especially enjoy when love interests don't always get along at first or there is some sort of tension between them.

On to what sort of roleplays I'm looking for! This is what I am most craving right now, but I am open to suggestions.

Note on pairings: I am mostly looking for MxF but could be convinced to do MxM. Not super up for FxF right now. If it's a pair I'm willing to do MxM I will make a note beside the pairing.

If a character is in BOLD they are the character I am looking to play! If neither are bold then I'm up for whatever role. x3

Strike = I've already got one or more so suggest but I may decline. x3

*= how much I am looking for this roleplay up tp 5

Fandoms:

Pokemon*** (OCs only please~! Also love crossovers!)

Gym Leader x Gym Leader(mxm okay)
Professor x Gym Leader
Elite Four x Any
Pokemon Master x Any

The Legend of Zelda*****
Link x Zelda
Young! Ganondorf x ?(Plot bunny!) (mxm okay)
Link x Zelda(with mild x Dark Link thrown in) (plot bunny!)

Naruto***** (I am current with dubbed anime, spoilers are fine but I am not super knowledgeable past the dubbed anime.)
There are so many characters and I'd love to do something super AU and goofy. Basically I would love to play just about anyone and if I could find someone to play Kakashi and/or Yamato I'd die a happy girl! Would love to do something AU or crossover in particular!

Tales of series***
I am familiar with Symphonia, Abyss, Xillia and Xillia 2. I would love to play just about any character from those and would love something including any of the following. Kratos, Yuan, Gaius, Ivar, Milla, Jude, Elize, Raine, Ludger, and Alvin! I have played Graces f and Vesperia but am not super familiar with them since it was only once each.

Harvest Moon:**** (OCs only please! and again, crossover potential!)
Farmer x Rancher
Rancher x Doctor

Star Trek*****
Spock x OC
McCoy x any (mxm okay)
Kirk x any (mxm okay)

Harry Potter*****
Snape x OC
Harry x Draco
Hermione x Harry

Star Wars (Familiar with both trilogies, watched a few Clone Wars episodes and both new movies, haven't seen Rogue One yet. Pretty new to rping this fandom so open to suggestions!)
Obi-Wan x OC

Original

CEO x Personal assistant***(I have a modern fantasy plot I'd love to use for this!)

Best friend x Best friend **(Another that I have plot ideas for!)

School Based: (Not to be confused with high school smut factory. Would love a mature roleplay full of character development not just boring high school drama.)
Teacher x Teacher

Teacher x Student*** (Only if there are excellent characters with an interesting plot and good character development.) (I kinda have a love for elves and half elves so I'd love to do some world building that involved modern fantasy to add a little more spice to the regular odd pair kind of roleplays x3)

Teacher x Teacher's Aid****

Elven Teacher x Half-elf Teacher's Aid

Elven Teacher x Elven Student

Elven Teacher x Half-elven Student

Half-elven Teacher x Elven Student

Half-elven Teacher x Human Student

Anthro Teacher x Student

(Note: Any student character should be 18+)

Some random oddpairs!

Dragon Rider: *****( I have a plot idea but would love to do some world building with potential partners!)

Rider x Rider

Rider x Lord/Lady

Female Rider x Male Elf

Elf Rider x Half-elf Rider

Apartment Neighbor x Apartment Neighbor

Rancher owner x Visitor***

Bakery owner x Coffee shop owner ****(Plot bunny!) (mxm okay)

Princess x Knight Captain****(Modern and modern fantasy plot bunnies!)

Anthro: *****

Equine Anthro x Equine Anthro

Equine Anthro x Canine Anthro

Equine Anthro x Feline Anthro

Equine Anthro x Human

Canine Anthro x Human

Feline Anthro x Human

Any Anthro x Any Anthro

Any Anthro x Human

(I'm up for nekos as well~!)

Literally anything modern fantasy that includes elves and half elves. Seriously, I love me some half elf prejudice drama!

Pokemon: Elite Four x Any. Naruto (Depending on where you are.) Originals include Best Friend x Best Friend, Half-Elven Teacher X Human Student (Although i think full elf and student pairing can work). Apartment Neighbors can work and even Nekos can work as well.

Awesome! Shoot me a pm and we can discuss details x3

Hello folks, as you can see, I'm looking to start some roleplays. Currently I'm only interested in fandom roleplays and original/anthro roleplays. So, here's what you need to know about me and the what I'm looking for

~ I'm Seraphim or Seraph

~ 25 years old and I prefer my partners be over 18 please

~ Just graduated college

~ I do prefer to roleplay over PMs over threads so if you feel so inclined to discuss a roleplay, please shoot me a pm!

- Please for the love of all that is good, if you approach me for a roleplay don't just send me a message that says "wanna roleplay?" or " up for ___ x ___?" if it's listed here, I'm interested! Please please please tell me exactly what you are interested in and any ideas you want to combine or plots/characters you want to include!

- I can write, you can write, I'll write as much as you write when it comes to replies. I can keep up with anyone wanting a more detailed responses or we can do something more fast paced. I mirror but do prefer to have at least some detail and progression. For me that usually comes out to a couple paragraphs per character at least, though I can most certainly keep up with more.

- Limits: I have none! I prefer more mature roleplays though I don't dig tons of hard drug abuse. It gives me the willies. Otherwise though, anything is fare game!

- I am happy to do single roleplays, multiple roleplays, double, triple, etc. You name it, I'm up for it! I actually prefer to double that way everyone is getting character interactions that they enjoy. x3

- For themes and plots I'm cool with so much. Seriously. Wanna stick with the canon universe and plot? Alright! Wanna do something AU/crossover/mashup? Cool! Wanna do something totally fluffy and silly and introduce other/different/new fantasy elements or do one of those cheesy but undeniably adorable soulmate/shapeshifter/interesting prompts that are all over the net? Lets do it!

- I don't bite! I actually love long term roleplays and prefer to get to know my partners and be able to plot and chat with them. x3 If you have an idea, please share it with me, no matter how silly or lame you might think it is. Odds are I'll love it!

- Romance, okay I'll admit it, I'm a hopeless romantic. I love the mushy stuff, but I also love the more mature stuff as well. Drama, relationships, danger, attraction, lust, ugh I just cannot get enough. I especially enjoy when love interests don't always get along at first or there is some sort of tension between them.

On to what sort of roleplays I'm looking for! This is what I am most craving right now, but I am open to suggestions.

Note on pairings: I am mostly looking for MxF but could be convinced to do MxM. Not super up for FxF right now. If it's a pair I'm willing to do MxM I will make a note beside the pairing.

If a character is in BOLD they are the character I am looking to play! If neither are bold then I'm up for whatever role. x3

Strike = I've already got one or more so suggest but I may decline. x3

*= how much I am looking for this roleplay up tp 5

Fandoms:

Pokemon*** (OCs only please~! Also love crossovers!)

Gym Leader x Gym Leader(mxm okay)
Professor x Gym Leader
Elite Four x Any
Pokemon Master x Any

The Legend of Zelda*****
Link x Zelda
Young! Ganondorf x ?(Plot bunny!) (mxm okay)
Link x Zelda(with mild x Dark Link thrown in) (plot bunny!)

Naruto***** (I am current with dubbed anime, spoilers are fine but I am not super knowledgeable past the dubbed anime.)
There are so many characters and I'd love to do something super AU and goofy. Basically I would love to play just about anyone and if I could find someone to play Kakashi and/or Yamato I'd die a happy girl! Would love to do something AU or crossover in particular!

Tales of series***
I am familiar with Symphonia, Abyss, Xillia and Xillia 2. I would love to play just about any character from those and would love something including any of the following. Kratos, Yuan, Gaius, Ivar, Milla, Jude, Elize, Raine, Ludger, and Alvin! I have played Graces f and Vesperia but am not super familiar with them since it was only once each.

Harvest Moon:**** (OCs only please! and again, crossover potential!)
Farmer x Rancher
Rancher x Doctor

Star Trek*****
Spock x OC
McCoy x any (mxm okay)
Kirk x any (mxm okay)

Harry Potter*****
Snape x OC
Harry x Draco
Hermione x Harry

Star Wars (Familiar with both trilogies, watched a few Clone Wars episodes and both new movies, haven't seen Rogue One yet. Pretty new to rping this fandom so open to suggestions!)
Obi-Wan x OC

Original

CEO x Personal assistant***(I have a modern fantasy plot I'd love to use for this!)

Best friend x Best friend **(Another that I have plot ideas for!)

School Based: (Not to be confused with high school smut factory. Would love a mature roleplay full of character development not just boring high school drama.)
Teacher x Teacher

Teacher x Student*** (Only if there are excellent characters with an interesting plot and good character development.) (I kinda have a love for elves and half elves so I'd love to do some world building that involved modern fantasy to add a little more spice to the regular odd pair kind of roleplays x3)

Teacher x Teacher's Aid****

Elven Teacher x Half-elf Teacher's Aid

Elven Teacher x Elven Student

Elven Teacher x Half-elven Student

Half-elven Teacher x Elven Student

Half-elven Teacher x Human Student

Anthro Teacher x Student

(Note: Any student character should be 18+)

Some random oddpairs!

Dragon Rider: *****( I have a plot idea but would love to do some world building with potential partners!)

Rider x Rider

Rider x Lord/Lady

Female Rider x Male Elf

Elf Rider x Half-elf Rider

Apartment Neighbor x Apartment Neighbor

Rancher owner x Visitor***

Bakery owner x Coffee shop owner ****(Plot bunny!) (mxm okay)

Princess x Knight Captain****(Modern and modern fantasy plot bunnies!)

Anthro: *****

Equine Anthro x Equine Anthro

Equine Anthro x Canine Anthro

Equine Anthro x Feline Anthro

Equine Anthro x Human

Canine Anthro x Human

Feline Anthro x Human

Any Anthro x Any Anthro

Any Anthro x Human

(I'm up for nekos as well~!)

Literally anything modern fantasy that includes elves and half elves. Seriously, I love me some half elf prejudice drama!

I have an idea for an original trilogy of Star Wars stories set between Return Of The Jedi and The Force Awakens.

MxF, two original characters.

I'm definitely up for it, shoot me a pm with any details!

I like the idea of doing a Pokemon RP along with Modern Fantasy kinds of stuff.