1x1 Search [18+] [MxM/MxF] [Gnoll OC Inside] [Med/Fant/Scifi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oppenheimlich

Original poster
Hi, I'm Josh/Oppen!

Firstly, please be 18 or over due to the possibility of "libertine" content and due to the fact that I'm simply more comfortable that way. I'm looking to develop my gnoll OC, Merrick/Meryg. I'd like a medieval/fantasy setting, but I have a bit of an idea that we can discuss that will bring some slight science fiction elements into the story. I'm equally open to MxM and MxF romance. I've not had a chance to use my OC in much MxM as of late, so there's that, but I'm still equally open to either gender pairing. That includes genderless, trans, and other manners of characters as well. Just saying. Don't message me to tell me that you dislike "furries" and won't play alongside me unless I play something else, or that you will let me play my OC so long as I play another, more "normal" character for your character's romantic involvement. Merrick's not a side character. I play him as a main. Sorry to sound bitchy about that. I'm really not an asshole! c:''

Thanks for taking the time to read this an consider me as your next partner! I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.