1x1 RP Idea Looking for Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retr0

Original poster
So I'm back, not many of you actually know me so to you that statement was irrelevant. For those of you who do remember me, that's still probably irrelevant. Before I get into my roleplay idea, a couple of warnings:
1. I'm not the best writer. The way I write is a bit... awkward.
2. I'm rusty. If you look at my previous content (please don't) you'll see I'm not the biggest success. Nor was much of what I posted good enough for the roleplay to take off. So now that I haven't roleplayed in I don't know how long (it feels longer then it actually is) I'm possibly gonna be a bit worse.
3. Part of the reason I have returned is because next year I am taking Pre AP English (College level course) as a freshman, doing some roleplay could really help my writing improve and hopefully enough so I don't flunk. (I'm not actually that worried about flunking because I've never come close).

Now for my idea:
Multiple terrorist attacks have happened recently in (enter name of a large city, soon to be named while discussing plot) two members of a counter terrorist group have been deployed to take care of the problem and stop the terrorists.

Requirements:
1. I would like to be able to talk to my partner OOC on where the story should go
2. I would also like to be able to post often, at least once every day or two (if you can't just tell me, I'll understand
3. Good writing. I need some way to get better at roleplay and looking at shitty writing won't help.
4. Tolerance. I'm not the best writer, I'm sure I've made that clear by now. So please just be tolerant of my writing (Tips would be appreciated though)

I don't care if you're boy or girl. I don't know if it's just me but I think I've had one boy attempt a normal roleplay with me, the rest have been girls. But also remember this is a 1x1. I'll just accept the first person that asks but if it turns to nothing I'll post again for the same idea. Or maybe I'll do a few of these at a time, it depends.

And I think that's it, I probably forgot to mention a lot of stuff so if I start saying something like that just tell me, I'm a very forgetful person.

I have a lot of plots we can modify or create something from the ground up. I'll give pointers as I see them even though I'm not the best myself.

Hello there!

So hmm... I really like your plot, and if you are still looking, I'd be interesting in roleplaying with you. ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.