1x1 Romance Partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have a super concrete idea for it at the moment. I'd like either a female human helping out a male vampire by keeping him fed, or a female vampire who is protected and fed by a male human. As for vampires I guess the standard type. Bloodsucker, supernatural powers vampires.
Hm, perhaps something along the lines of...female vampire was recently turned into one? And male goes out of his way to offer himself as food, so she doesn't go chomp on anyone else and risk getting hunted down by vamp hunters or what not? Because they were friends before this or something cheesy like that?

Hello, dear.
I would love to rp with you, so long as you can be patient with me?
I am currently in med school, and usually studying, but, I can always write, so long as you give me some time?
I also enjoy romance-esque rps, and I generally play males. :]
I can see that some of your ideas are taken already, and if you have more, I am more than willing to rp w/ you. :]

(also, I saw your drawings, and you are magnificent~)

Hm, perhaps something along the lines of...female vampire was recently turned into one? And male goes out of his way to offer himself as food, so she doesn't go chomp on anyone else and risk getting hunted down by vamp hunters or what not? Because they were friends before this or something cheesy like that?
That sounds like a good idea.

Hello, dear.
I would love to rp with you, so long as you can be patient with me?
I am currently in med school, and usually studying, but, I can always write, so long as you give me some time?
I also enjoy romance-esque rps, and I generally play males. :]
I can see that some of your ideas are taken already, and if you have more, I am more than willing to rp w/ you. :]

(also, I saw your drawings, and you are magnificent~)
Thank you so much ~

I'm sure we can work something out. I've added some new ideas already, and I'm always open to new suggestions if you have any.

Hm, very interesting ideas you have. :]
I am particularly interested in the one with a custody battle, and the betrothed,
Though, I am also interested in another idea of my own with a person who has a mental disorder
Particularly something like PTSD - perhaps we could incorporate that in with an idea?
I'm more interested in what ideas you had for those two that you presented, though. :]
/I also tend to like to write sad things - fair warning, I have been known to make people cry. :|

The PTSD angle can definitely be incorporated.

For the custody battle, I had an idea of a wealthy businessman whose ex-wife put their baby up for adoption before he even got a chance to meet the child. So in the future when he finds out he has a son/daughter, he goes looking for them and finds out they've been adopted by a single local woman. And he's going to use his social and financial leverage to sue for custody and (most likely) win. Of course the new mom doesn't want to give up her child, so there's a battle between them.

For the betrothed one, I don't really have much of an idea for it.

I also recently had another idea for a "wife-for-hire" type of story that I could play around with...

Ohh, what does this wife for hire thing deal with?
And, I could totally do the custody battle one (if I could make him a Dr, because I have more experience with that ;P)
if you want, but I still want to hear what the wife for hire one is about.
And as for the PTSD, I'm super happy that you're okay with that.
It's a touchy subject, but, I feel it not only helps me with my studies,
but makes things a bit more interesting. ;]

A doctor would be fine by me ^^

The wife for hire... hm....

Well I'm toying with the idea of this woman originally being a housekeeper, but being hired to pose as a wife to this man (while still being a housekeeper for him) I guess to project the imagine that this man has a complete family for whatever reason. So it's really a business arrangement, but she ends up falling in love with him and actually wanting to be his wife.

He could have kids, too, which would definitely give her more to do, and maybe the kids could come to like her as well since they obviously haven't had a mother figure in the home. What do you think about that?

Ahhh yes. I really like that idea.
It could be like, he's finished with school, doing really well with his work and everything
and he's pressured to get married by his parents (/coughmothercough/). Hmm, as for the kids...
I think one little one would suffice, though, I don't exactly know how he'd come by having a kid.
It could be that he may have had a thing fling, and was left with a kid,
and he's been a bit apprehensive about getting married and such
because he's scared of what the other person would think,
and if they'd leave?

Also, I got a bit inspired, so I started to draw out how I imagine my char would be like. ^^
http://instagram.com/p/yvhcKFijJK/?modal=true enjoy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, he's very attractive .///.

I'll have to draw out what my character will look like. She's a new one, so I haven't gotten around to it. Definitely will today!
And I love the idea, it sounds just perfect <3

Sweet. :] I sort of went on a drawing spree in class today. >>
Just tell me how you want to do this rp,
and we can get started. :]

Meanwhile, I'm going to go take a nap.

Sorry for the long wait! I've been ill lately, but I'm feeling better.

Anyway, here's the picture of my character:
6cdd0864a1acc6d0c0639ecf15ea69e0.png

Reactions: Mav
Awe! I hope you're feeling better!
She's adorable. ^^
You're so good at drawing, mine is like BLEH :P
Also, I do weird things like this during class,
and I almost shame myself.
:|
Almost.
urhurhur /shot
Jackoby someone ask for a doctor mhmmmm.png

So how shall we do this? ^^

Oh gosh XD

This should make for an interesting RP!
Mkay, would you like to do this by Skype or by the site?

Hm, my skype is used personally for me, so I'd rather not do it by skype.
We could do it via the site, or even via pming, if you'd like?

Oh, you want me to start?
Ahhh Okay. I'll see what I can do tonight.
If not tonight, def. tomorrow. :]

Hello, I am interested in two of them, having trouble picking to be honest. Human and Vampire is something that is common but it has been forever since I have done one so I am interested in that one and I have not done anything with pirates yet surprisingly so I am also interested in that one.

Hello I am interedted in your Rp pairings, are you still looking for partners? If you are the pairings that seem like fun are the stowaway/kidnapped by pirates and the Bound to a Succubus. X)

This is my first time searching for a partner. I'm very nervous .///.
(I'm looking for multiple partners, by the way)

Basically, I love to RP pretty much constantly. I use skype and am always online. I would prefer using Skype for future RPs, too, but I can give the forum thing a try as well.

I'm looking for male characters only, but I don't mind if you are male or female yourself. 18+ only in case of sexual content, though!

Like the title suggests, I'm mainly into romances, but I don't like for the whole story to revolve around that, just for it to be an outcome.

Intermediate and up is the level I would like, with around paragraph length or more. I'm more of a passive player, but I do move the story along when I see an opportunity. I hope for a partner that can do the same. I open to suggestions for plots. Just lay 'em on me!

• Mature
  • Fantasy (low or high)
  • Vampires
  • Action
  • Dramaaaaa!!!
Dislikes:
  • Anthro/Furry (kemonomimi might be okay)
  • Fandom-specific
  • Hardcore smut (I can get close, but would be comfortable with a FTB before getting too heavy)
  • Western

Plot Ideas
  • Vampire/Human
  • Neighbors
  • Stranded in the wilderness/on an island
  • Queen/Guard
  • Custody battle over adopted child
  • Betrothal
  • Stowaway/Kidnapped by pirates
  • Travelling with a bounty hunter
  • Healer/Warrior
  • Bound to a succubus
  • Master/Servant
  • Terraforming colony on a new planet
  • Wife-for-Hire

I hope someone's interested!
It seems you have some interesting ideas here. I was wondering if you'd like to role play with me?

i find that these groups are the most interesting to me right now.

Human/Vampire
Traveling with a bounty hunter
Healer/Warrior
and
Master/Servant

Though I am curious what 'Wife-for-hire' would involve.

Hi there! I'd be interested in the terraforming planet one! I'd like to do forums, and if you'd like we can pm for the details?

Status
Not open for further replies.