1x1 Roleplays anyone?

G

grapedrank

Original poster
Hello I'm grapedrank and am looking for someone to roleplay with. I'm not too demanding as a partner, I just ask that you use proper grammar and spell check and I will post as much as I'm given to work with. On that note, I'd love to be able to roleplay with someone on here and have a few ideas or concepts I'd like to try out.

A few things about me:
Right now I only play female in a MxF although if you have a good plot, you could convince me otherwise.
I'm also willing to do MxM.
I can post about once a day, often times more, but that all depends on my schedule.
Romance is a must for me - I love it!

The ones in italics are the ones I'd prefer to play:

Prince X Blacksmith
Prince X Knight/Bodyguard/Mercenary
Noble X Commoner
Warrior
X Supernatural Creature (i.e. vampire, werewolf, faerie, etc.).
Vampire X Werewolf
Supernatural Creature X Hunter
Supernatural Creature X Paranormal Investigator
Robot/Android X Scientist
Faerie X Artist
Actor X Writer
Superhero
X Civilian
Superhero X Superhero
Pirate RP
Treasure Hunter
X Treasure Hunter/Journalist

Let me know or message me if any of these interest you and we can create a plot to go with it!

Faerie x Artist and Creature x Investigator and android x scientist all sound really interesting

I have a couple of characters on standby, a cyborg (failed experiment on a civilian injured in a war gave him a few souped up aspects and the trauma split his personality a bit. romance is a totally new concept to him) and an incubus (cheesy, i know. he's disenchanted with sex after being forced to do it daily to live, so at this point he'd be moping about, making a bit of mischief and wishing he could be human again)

I'd prefer to do a M/M roleplay and I have more detailed plots if you wanted to use them~

Faerie x Artist and Creature x Investigator and android x scientist all sound really interesting

I have a couple of characters on standby, a cyborg (failed experiment on a civilian injured in a war gave him a few souped up aspects and the trauma split his personality a bit. romance is a totally new concept to him) and an incubus (cheesy, i know. he's disenchanted with sex after being forced to do it daily to live, so at this point he'd be moping about, making a bit of mischief and wishing he could be human again)

I'd prefer to do a M/M roleplay and I have more detailed plots if you wanted to use them~
I would love to hear more about these plots they sound fantastic! I love the idea for the cyborg one and I'd be up for some MxM

Hello there, I would love to do a Prince x Blacksmith or Robot/Android x Scientist. A Pirate RP sounds promising as well, so if you would be willing to plot out something with me, send me a PM :)! I don't mind either MxF or MxM.

Great I'll send you a PM and we can talk further!