1x1 roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Awsmemuffin

Original poster
Right, so I've got a little arsenal of boys here. All for a mxm based rp, I don't do anything else so don't ask me, please, I'm serious, I don't.
Anyway here we go.
  1. Demons for days - I have a demon, close to the sin of Envy, and he's... nuttier than a bag of squirrel shit, but he's a lot of fun. Contact me for more information about him.
  2. The royal wedding - set in medieval time, kinda, a prince falls in love with some maid/butler/servant in the castle and, despite his imminent engagement to a pretty young princess from a neighbouring kingdom, he decides he wants to marry this guy instead! (I'm happy to be either)
  3. Betrothed? - this one's something I'm already doing but I like to have more than one version going on at the same time. Basically; two princes from different kingdoms are betrothed (think The Swan Princess) and we'd go from them being about... 15, nothing happening of course until they're over 18, and not that it would happen anyway, because these two butts don't like eachother, but they will. OH THEY WILL.
  4. Franco's Spain - As a spanish student I'm absolutely obsessed with the history of this goddamn country. So I'm thinking, just thinking here, that an rp with a high-up officer in Franco's government (if you can call it that) would certainly get into a lot of trouble if people found out about his taste in pretty young men. But I promise my guy won't tell. Unless he gets an extra ration card.

That's all I've got for now, but I'm always coming up with new things, so message me~!

Status
Not open for further replies.