Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Well after being left hanging at a planning phase I decided to try to look for a RP again as much as part of me thinks I should take a step back.
Well here are my guidelines:
posting expectations: Beginner to adapt

Posting timetable: semiweekly, flexible (daily if I am online)

Posting speed: daily to weekly,

Hello! I have a interest for some fandoms. I have gotten some but one i was working on was left hanging (prematurely.) A 1x1 is preferred over a group RP until some more experience necessary. I like M/F pairings with romance along with elements from certain shows, anime, etc. (EX. Adventure, Action, combat.) The fandoms and pairings that i am looking for are displayed below.

Naruto:
SakuraxOC
HinataxOC
HanabixOC (possible three-way with hinata)
NarukoxOC

Pokemon:
MistyxOC
MayxOC
DawnxOC
HildaxOC
BiancaxOC
IrisxOC
(or any gym leaders)

RWBY:
YangxOC
RubyxOC
WeissxOC
NoraxOC

Final Fantasy:
RikkuxOC
TifaxOC
YuffiexOC
YunaxOC

The posting expectation level is adept even though I don't mind beginner until I get some more experience here, although I won't expect a novel (although they are good reads irl). One to Two paragraphs is a good minimum for the roleplay. I can reply once or twice a week even though I'll try to be on daily to be responding. Also, I want to RP in PMs. Last but not least don't be afraid to talk to me OOC and I'll use brackets just for me to tell the difference. I love to hopefully make new friends!

If you're interested after reading all that, please post here or PM me! I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Would you possibly in interested in a 1x1 gang type rp?
If so, I can PM you my idea.

What genres are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.