ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST 1x1 roleplay (doubling up preferred)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

atavan halen

elle ☆ 24 ☆ she/her
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
introduction ;

hi there! you may call me elle, and i'm 24. i've been roleplaying since 2011, primarily on quotev, but i've been on tumblr for some time now. i'd consider myself an adaptable rp partner, usually matching the vibe of whoever i'm writing with. i have a multitude of fandoms, and i'm always down for creating original roleplays, too. if any of this interests you, feel free to respond, and maybe we can start something! i do, however, only rp with 21+ writers - nothing against anyone younger; i just prefer to stay within my age range!

a couple of rules ;

i.
you don't have to match the style of my writing! i'm not too strict on how my partner writes - i only ask that it has enough substance to push the plot forward. you can use as much prose as you want or get straight to the point - whatever makes you happy! i also understand that english is not everyone's first language, so grammar and punctuation aren't a huge concern. as long as we're having fun, that's all that matters!

ii.
please don't feel like you need to rush your replies. i work borderline full-time hours, so i know firsthand that writing is not always our top priority. sometimes, i come home and just want to relax or sleep, so i can't stress enough that roleplaying and writing are hobbies that we might not have the energy for some days. i don't bug partners about replies, so please take your time. if you want to reach out knowing it'll be longer than a week or two, feel free to do so, but you don't have to! That goes for stopping rps as well! i won't be upset at all, i promise. life happens or we get bored. we can always start something up later if we want!

iii.
a lot of my roleplays are heavily plot-based, meaning i will probably reach out to you in messages to talk headcanons, ships, etc. i know some people don't like to do this. they prefer to develop their characters and plots through writing, so please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in! i just enjoy creating playlists and pinterest boards if i like the ship or roleplay we have going on.

iv.
i don't have a lot of rules, but these are the ones i feel like i need to state. in addition, lgbtq+ is welcome here, and triggers are respected. i typically don't write any nsfw, but some of my characters have mature themes woven into their backstories. i will always let my partners know beforehand if there's any triggering material within in my forms.as for myself, i don't really have any triggers. another thing i would like to add is if you see someone reply in this thread, please privately message them if you'd like to roleplay with them. i have no problem if you use this post as a way to find other partners, i just don't want the thread to be overwhelmed with replies.

fandoms ;
my fandoms can be found here! i'm mainly looking for baldur's gate 3 and game of thrones but am up for anything i have listed!

Hi Elle, im from Quotev as well!
Im Darkerie, or Erie, im 23 and use she/her pronouns. I have no triggers and I would love to rp Baldurs Gate 3 with you if youre up for it. Mind if i shoot you a dm?

Last edited:
Reactions: atavan halen
Hi sorry I was trying to look at your fandom list but the link only brought up and image with the words "You're crashing but you're no wave" under it. If we can find a shared fandom I'd be interested I'm 26.

Hi sorry I was trying to look at your fandom list but the link only brought up and image with the words "You're crashing but you're no wave" under it. If we can find a shared fandom I'd be interested I'm 26.
You need to click the image, and it will take you to the next page, then at the bottom of each page theres a flower you click to go to the next oage. Hope this helps :D

Hi Elle, im from Quotev as well!
Im Darkerie, or Erie, im 23 and use she/her pronouns. I have no triggers and I would love to rp Baldurs Gate 3 with you if youre up for it. Mind if i shoot you a dm?
nice to meet ya! and yes pls send me a dm <3

if you click the images/emojis on my carrd it should bring up the lists! sorry, i should've mentioned that <3

You need to click the image, and it will take you to the next page, then at the bottom of each page theres a flower you click to go to the next oage. Hope this helps :D
Very helpful thank you!

if you click the images/emojis on my carrd it should bring up the lists! sorry, i should've mentioned that <3
Gotcha thank you I just looked at it. We share the Supernatural and Marvel fandoms if you'd be interested in either?

Gotcha thank you I just looked at it. We share the Supernatural and Marvel fandoms if you'd be interested in either?
I would definitely be interested!